Worst PL players "stealing a living"?

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Solomon Rondon, the guy has only scored 3 times in his last 33 appearances, a stat I saw today, I hadn't realized how bad he was -- insanely shit and can't even hold up a ball, missed a really good chance towards the end of the game against Spurs, poor awareness. I don't understand why West Brom haven't bothered with the striker position for the last 2 seasons, and its no wonder they struggle for goals.

Ashley Williams, has regressed insanely, is overweight and just conceded 5 goals to Italian side Atalanta.

Lovren, eh

Erik Lamela, plays in the U-23 league

Idrissa Gueye, how badly has he regressed? People were saying he's better than Kante :lol:

Juan Mata, I'd still take him back

Mohamed Diame and Joselu

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Despite some acceptable performances here and there Sissoko has generally been shit, underwhelming, subpar you name it.

Darkhorsez

Solomon Rondon, the guy has only scored 3 times in his last 33 appearances, a stat I saw today, I hadn't realized how bad he was -- insanely shit and can't even hold up a ball, missed a really good chance towards the end of the game against Spurs, poor awareness. I don't understand why West Brom haven't bothered with the striker position for the last 2 seasons, and its no wonder they struggle for goals.

Ashley Williams, has regressed insanely, is overweight and just conceded 5 goals to Italian side Atalanta.

Lovren, eh

Idrissa Gueye, how badly has he regressed? People were saying he's better than Kante :lol:

Mohamed Diame and Joselu
A bit unfair on Mata. I know he is not doing too well for us recently but at the very least you could say that he earnt it through past performances. Also Lamela was doing great until his injury. He was a key part of the Argentina NT.

jem

A bit unfair on Mata. I know he is not doing too well for us recently but at the very least you could say that he earnt it through past performances. Also Lamela was doing great until his injury. He was a key part of the Argentina NT.
Also, putting Mata in any thread about stealing a living is a bit much.

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Lovren, eh

Mohamed Diame and Joselu
What? :confused:

MAME DIOUF 32

James Collins has been stealing a living for what must be a decade now. Awful "defender".

TinFoil

Gabby agbonlahor

The thread.

He's only still at villa because he has a habit of scoring against Birmingham. Awful attitude, terrible player.

Edit: oops missed the pl in the title. Still villa are most likely coming back up.

Bojan11

Ciaran Clarke.

He’s one of the worst defenders I have ever seen in the league. Every game he starts he looks like he is about to shit himself and there’s always a mistake on him. Don’t know how he managed to get back into the premier league.

DelPotro

Look no further than our own club. Lingard and Shaw. Schweinsteiger, Rooney & Falcao in the last few years.

Antonedwin

Look no further than our own club. Lingard and Shaw. Schweinsteiger, Rooney & Falcao in the last few years.
Schweinsteger , Rooney & falcao was class in their peak , genuine top players, they are just declining here.

I said lingard stealing living the most.
He is on 100k p/w fyi & doesn't look like footballer

DelPotro

Schweinsteger , Rooney & falcao was class in their peak , genuine top players, they are just declining here.

Except we are not talking about their peak. Schweinsteiger and Falcao were both earning 200k+ per week and did absolutely nothing for us. Rooney also did close to nothing to justify his 300k/w contract either. If that was not stealing a living I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ashley Williams is absolutely terrible.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Simon Francis is somehow in his third season as a regular defender in a Premier League team.

Bit harsh on Rondon, he's essentially been rendered into a rented mule thanks to Pulisball. Joseulu is much, much worse.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Lovren, eh

Mohamed Diame and Joselu
How can you put Lamela in there???? He's been out injured and is getting back to fitness.

To say stealing a living may be bit harsh. They may just not be good enough. The only one I would really say shouldn't kick a ball again though is Ashley Williams. After he caused that melee in that game that just escapes me for the moment, he's just got progressively worse.

EasyE

Bakayoko.

I've watched most of Chelsea's games this season and I'm still not sure what he is there for. He's engine is huge and he's seemingly strong. Other than that - he can't take a touch, pass or shoot. OP has mentioned Diame but he is a poorer version of him.

Dr. StrangeHate

Anderson is the GOAT in this category.
Lingard isn't stealing a living, he tries but just isn't good enough. It isn't his fault we are stupid enough to reward him.

Reactions: golden_blunder

Red_toad

Rooney earns more than Jesse. Our local lad has scored some very important goal that have won us stuff.
He’s a very good trainer and zero issues with his attitude. Harsh on him to say he’s stealing a living.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Lukaku. The lack of technical ability and the woeful feet/touch this man has means he would be better as a rugby player. We might as well have Usian Bolt up front as Lukaku is only there through athleticism.

TheOrgazoid

Rooney earns more than Jesse. Our local lad has scored some very important goal that have won us stuff.
He’s a very good trainer and zero issues with his attitude. Harsh on him to say he’s stealing a living.
The part in bold the only reason Lingard is lucky enough to not have been released.
Hence why he is indeed stealing a living.

prath92

Lukaku. The lack of technical ability and the woeful feet/touch this man has means he would be better as a rugby player. We might as well have Usian Bolt up front as Lukaku is only there through athleticism.
:lol: what a dumb post

Peanut Butter

Basically this is a 'list crap Premier League players' thread?

But yeah, Jordan Henderson. I just don't get it.