Television Worst TV show ever

kidbob

So my girlfriend has started watching Glee and can I just say that it is hands down the worst TV show of all time. No real story line, all 'conversations' happen through shite versions of songs sang by a bunch of absolute cnuts. There is no redeeming quality to it at all. Turns out one of the main actors committed suicide after having drug problems and watching the show I completely understand why that happened. I would rather be fecked by a train of male Love Island contestants than ever have to watch another second of it. Obviously I have issued an ultimatum to herself that if she continues to watch it then I'm leaving.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Mortal Kombat: Conquest

Even as a Mortal Kombat fan upon trying to rewatch it recently, I couldn't even finish the first episode. It's absolute piss.

kidbob

Mortal Kombat: Conquest

Even as a Mortal Kombat fan upon trying to rewatch it recently, I couldn't even finish the first episode. It's absolute piss.
Oh I remember that and yeah as a fellow fan is was awful. Apparently there are plans for a new MK movie, which i have always wanted. There is such good canon content and with CGI if its done right it could honestly turn into a pretty fun franchise.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Oh I remember that and yeah as a fellow fan is was awful. Apparently there are plans for a new MK movie, which i have always wanted. There is such good canon content and with CGI if its done right it could honestly turn into a pretty fun franchise.
Yeah movie is actually not that far away. I'm looking forward to it. Original MK movie was actually pretty good.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Tried to highlight different genres here. I usually just stop watching immediately and forget about them, so the below-mentioned series managed to stood out:

The Big Bang Theory's demise was probably the hugest leap down that any TV series ever had. It was a good show with an original concept, but a few years later it transformed into a hideous monster.

kidbob

Friends. I am ready to drop hands regarding this.
Wouldn't say the worst but I can see where you're coming from. Used to think it was funny but rewatching it when i'm older and it's pretty bad. Whereas I have rewatched Scrubs recently and it's still great (until JD leaves which should have been the actual ending).

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Wouldn't say the worst but I can see where you're coming from. Used to think it was funny but rewatching it when i'm older and it's pretty bad. Whereas I have rewatched Scrubs recently and it's still great (until JD leaves which should have been the actual ending).
That was the actual ending, don't let anyone try to fool you, that last season never happened.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Another Life was meant to be very, very bad. Like truly awful bad.

Birds of a Feather repulsed me as a kid.
Yeah all of the characters were pretty odious. There were loads of those 8-9pm funny as a hole in the head comedy series.
Sunday night stuff like Call the Midwife or Heartbeat, where a loose hay bale blowing into a road would be the gripping storyline for one episode.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
So my girlfriend has started watching Glee and can I just say that it is hands down the worst TV show of all time. No real story line, all 'conversations' happen through shite versions of songs sang by a bunch of absolute cnuts. There is no redeeming quality to it at all. Turns out one of the main actors committed suicide after having drug problems and watching the show I completely understand why that happened. I would rather be fecked by a train of male Love Island contestants than ever have to watch another second of it. Obviously I have issued an ultimatum to herself that if she continues to watch it then I'm leaving.
:lol: An astonishing yet disturbing image in my head upon reading this
Tried to highlight different genres here. I usually just stop watching immediately and forget about them, so the below-mentioned series managed to stood out:

The Big Bang Theory's demise was probably the hugest leap down that any TV series ever had. It was a good show with an original concept, but a few years later it transformed into a hideous monster.
What didn’t you like about The Last Czars? I thought it was pretty decent.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
What didn’t you like about The Last Czars? I thought it was pretty decent.
I’m not sure if I ever seen a less accurate “historical” TV-show. Those “historians” that appear every 5 minutes to spur another portion of bullshit are also incredibly annoying. I mean, they show the Red Square from 1905 and there’s Lenin’s mausoleum right in the middle of it. You know, the man that is going to lead a revolution that would overtake and kill the main characters of the show? The amount of questionable sex scenes are also over the top. I don’t have anything against sex scenes in TV shows btw, just don’t make them look like a 12 y.o. girls wet dream.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Charmed was a horrificly shit Buffy ripoff.

Those Spartacus shows almost transitioned into "so shit it's good" but didn't quite make it.

I've not seen it but isn't Lucifer about the Devil coming up to earth and fighting crime? I still can't believe it's a real show.

Oldyella

Mrs Brown Boys. With most shows you can understand why people would like a show, but that just has no redeeming features at all.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Miranda
Big Bang Theory

With Miranda you can spot the joke a mile off.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
ffs :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Mrs Browns Boys, Friends, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother. Anything like these shows.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Charmed was a horrificly shit Buffy ripoff.

Those Spartacus shows almost transitioned into "so shit it's good" but didn't quite make it.

I've not seen it but isn't Lucifer about the Devil coming up to earth and fighting crime? I still can't believe it's a real show.
What ? :lol:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Glee has got to be up there. All hype but just terrible.

Irrational.

Entourage. I once lived with a guy that would watch this religiously and could hear him cracking up every episode. He'd rave about how amazing it was and would be downloading every episode the moment it was out. I thought I'd give it a watch and couldn't even finish the first episode - what a crock of shite.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Came into this thread to say 2 Broke Girls.

Mrs Browns Boys is another good shout.