Would I be wise to continue with this?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I recently recieved an email from a Nigerian gimp, which read:

I know this will come to you as a suprise because you do not know me. I am Okele Amodia; I work in Central Bank of Nigeria, packaging and courier department.I got your contact among others from a search on the internet and i was inspired to seek your co-operation, I want you to help me clear this consignment that is already in the Europe which I shipped through our CBN accredited courier agent. The content of the package is $20,000,000.00 all in $100 bills, but the courier company does not know that the consignment contains money. All I want you to do for me now is to give me your mailing address, your private phone and fax number, and I believe that at the end of the day you will have 30% and 70% will be for me. My identity must not be revealed to anybody. If this arrangement is okay by you, you can call +234 8020779988 or email me back, for security reasons other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me indicating that you are ready to partake in this transaction. Note: You will act as the real owner of the said consignment. Warm regards to your family, Mr. Okele Amodi.

Please email be back asap

Thankyou.
Not wanting to sound ignorant, I replied:

Hi.

I am very interested in your proposition. However I am only willing to partake further if it is split as 40% for me and 60% for you.

If you are still interested please e-mail me back as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Now he has sent me an e-mail saying;

DEAR ELVIS

I thank you grateful for your acceptance of my proposition.

I will need your mailing
address, your private phone and fax number so I can arragne the necesary details for my brother. my borhter Adewole is in Bemuda and he is sending the courier but it cannot go straight to me in cote d'ivorie,it has to go through the Uk or AMerica first because of the laws in my country. please thank you for the help my friend for I have fallen on hard times here, i am in desperate need of the money. I kind thank you,

Please send your details and I can tell my brother where to send the money

HOw is your family mr? hope you are well

Thank you okele Amodi
What say you?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
One actually replied back? :lol:

Run with it. i was reading that 419 site the other night, they can turn out quite funny.

RK

For packaging of the cash, ask if he can send you a handbag.

The rest should be self-explanatory.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I like how he ignored your idea of changing the percentage.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
get him to take of photo of himself holding a sign saying 'I am the real Tommy' to prove his legitamacy

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I thank you for your swift response.

As you can however appreciate, I do not feel comfortable giving my details over the internet to strangers, for reasons you can surely appreciate. Therefore if we are to continue with this I will need a picture of you with evidence that you are who you say you are.

If you can provide this for me I will happily provide you with the details you require.

Thank You,
Elvis
When do I tell him I don't have a fax machine?

RK

Just wondering, how do you people get these emails? I've had many addresses, yet never received even one like this.

You must sign up to some dodgy sites...

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Don't. Give him the fax number of some random company, better yet the tax people.
I like your thinking.

i thank you sir but i am no stranger i am in big need of finincial help my mother kick me out and i have many debts people calling for my head here it is tough

i jus need your mailing
address, your private phone and fax number i am safeand not cheat.

i can get picture but my computer is not working properly today you can send details and then i send picture?

thanking you kindess please reply

okele amodi
:lol:

He sounds like that girl I talk to off MSN.

twitter thread suggester
"you can send details and then i send picture?"

Can't see what could possibly go wrong there...

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Send him this picture:

And say:

Regards kind sir, praise the lord.

You've passed the trust test, I can now provide you with my details.

Elvis McJesus III
Care of the pentagon.
Guildford
Surry
Uk
0845 300 3900

Please find enclosed a picture of myself for confirmation of who I am.

I also offer 3 chickens and the hand of my second daughter to your first son. I hope you find this satisfactory.

Regards,

Elvis.

DC1878

I know this will come to you as a suprise because you do not know me. I am Okele Amodia; I work in Central Bank of Nigeria, packaging and courier department.I got your contact among others from a search on the internet and i was inspired to seek your co-operation, I want you to help me clear this consignment that is already in the Europe which I shipped through our CBN accredited courier agent. The content of the package is $20,000,000.00 all in $100 bills, but the courier company does not know that the consignment contains money. All I want you to do for me now is to give me your mailing address, your private phone and fax number, and I believe that at the end of the day you will have 30% and 70% will be for me. My identity must not be revealed to anybody. If this arrangement is okay by you, you can call +234 8020779988 or email me back, for security reasons other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me indicating that you are ready to partake in this transaction. Note: You will act as the real owner of the said consignment. Warm regards to your family, Mr. Okele Amodi.

Please email be back asap

Thankyou.
Keep up the good work

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
OK, here is my fax number is 352-26-44-1340.

I will provide the rest of my details once you have sent a picture of yourself. Also, if it is not too much trouble, a small biography of yourself would also ease my fears.

Could you also please confirm you are happy to split the money 60:40 in your favour?

Thank You.
That fax number is for the Lehman Brothers Bank in Madrid.

I hope he falls for it hook, line and sinker.

Unless this is Redlambs playing some sick twisted game.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
He is still dodging the 60:40 question!!

i need your mailingaddress, your private phone also

i will send fax in the morning i must travel to reach the machine
am glad for your co-operation with me and thanking you please find attachted to this letter an picture of me for your approval,somedetials for you also? from you would nice and ease my fears in this harsh times

how is your family?

okele amodi
This is the picture :lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Hi, thank you for your picture. It eases my worries greatly, please find an attached one of me at a recent party! It was great fun!

My phone number is 01772705111, please do not ring now however as the dog is asleep and it will wake him. I will forward my mailing address to you tomorrow.

Out of interest why did your mother kick you out? If you want to get revenge on her I have some great ideas, just let me know and I will forward them to you free of charge.

Thank You.
This is the attached picture

That phone number I made up.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
:lol:

Thank youi will not call to wake your dogs sir i am glad we could make this propsotion to go through my brother will recieve the details tomorow once you send the mailing adress.

thank you for your picture the party with the dogs was fun i belif god had shown me the respect you need now so here is a real photo of me as i was scared of you lying but now i know god is with me i am sorry for deceving you and hope you are not scared

I AM READY TO WORK WITH YOU

POkele Amodi- thank you
Said picture:

I also like how he capitalised I am ready to work with you!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I appreciate your honesty Okele, thank you for sending real picture. As I now trust you fully here is my address:

Elvis III
Care of the pentagon.
Guildford
Surry
Uk

I am also ready to work with you too, and hopefully we can do many more deals together after this. You are a good man and God will be so proud. Hopefully your mother will get eaten by rabid dogs for what she has done to you. It has really upset me and my dogs have woken up to comfort me. Your mother causes a lot of trouble and I do not like her.

I look forward to your response.
I wonder how long before he will click.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
thank you so mcuh for opportunity sir

my mother is a bad lady but more important people calling for me die is not good here moniey transferred from my brother can only save me or i will have to suicide and die it is harsh times in my country only god is with me sir

i hope u have better computers in america we have to pay lot of debt to services for them

i will give myy brother the mailing addressfor himt to send the courier to you

when the courier arrives you must take $1, 000 000. 00 US DOLLAR from it an send the rest to

P.O. BOX 1856 , HAUT-SASSANDRA COTE D'IVOIRIE.

it would also help for the follwing details:

1)Full address of recepient
2)Full name of recepient

Okele Amodi
I'm bored of him now, how should I wrap it up?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Or I could pretend I am part of MI5 and we have now had enough communication with him to build a fraudulent case, and that the Ivory Coast authorities have been notified and are on their way.

RK

Say that you've traced his Computer DIC Address, and pinpointed his location with Government Cantona satellite technology

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Hi,

This is actually an Operation known as Operation Wolf issued by the head of MI5 in Britain to stop fraudulent people like yourself taking advantage of vulnerable people. The contact we have had so far is enough to see you spend a minimum of 15 years behind bars. We have also been able to track your IP Address and thus know your home address, phone number and other pieces of personal information. The Ivory Coast authorities have been notified and all our evidence has been forwarded. We have also started proceedings to see you extradited so you can be tried here in Britain.

Co-operation is key to seeing you receive a lighter sentence, I beg you not too make things difficult for yourself.

Sam Woody,
MI5 Operations & Strategic Office
I don't expect a reply.