Would you accept deduction of points and expulsion of any competition?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Gary Nevile mentioned it. There are a lot of social media accounts whom are in unison.

If we can wrestle our club back, I'd take the nuclear route -- The Rangers route.

What do these competitions matter now anyway? They've been compromised imo. Intertoto European Cups.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Glazers should have been out long ago - can't think Ferguson is happy with all this. He'd want the same. Get them fecked off.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yes. The club should be punished for this and Ole and the players should be absolutely furious. All 6 teams should be docked significant points and the league have my full support to do just that.

Bwuk

Happily.

Super League is farcical. Disgusting from the big clubs.

Paxi

What are we taking back? A competition set to be owned by the UAE for the rest of time.

Awesome.

UEFA and the FA caused this, the fecking gimps.
Well like some clubs would like to have it back. Like Marseille or whatever. I'd fecking hate some PES pigme league that has no clear winners or losers. feck that.

cyberman

Not a chance. The revamped CL is just as bad. We wouldn't be taking back anything. The clubs havent said they want to leave domestic competitions anyway. If its v CL bullshit i dont really care

Paxi

Yes. The club should be punished for this and Ole and the players should be absolutely furious. All 6 teams should be docked significant points and the league have my full support to do just that.
According to Gary Neville.

Always knew you were an annoying united legend.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
100% this.

Well like some clubs would like to have it back. Like Marseille or whatever. I'd fecking hate some PES pigme league that has no clear winners or losers. feck that.
Too many people are living in a delusion, the FA and UEFA fecked English and European football the second they allowed two of the richest states on the planet to have their own state funded football clubs. If you can't see that the PL is fast on it's way to be a U.A.E dominated league for the next 50 years, you should look again.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Gary Nevile mentioned it. There are a lot of social media accounts whom are in unison.

If we can wrestle our club back, I'd take the nuclear route -- The Rangers route.

What do these competitions matter now anyway? They've been compromised imo. Intertoto European Cups.
What do you mean wrestle the club back? You think expulsion would see the Glazers sell up? I doubt that would happen

JB7

Any club confirmed to have signed up should be suspended from all current competitions with immediate effect IMO.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If they decide to punish all the teams involved in some way then I wouldn't really complain, because that's the political game they're involved in atm.

hobbers

If it meant finally ridding us of the Glazers I would take a year in the Championship. Absofeckinglutely.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

As long as all clubs faced the same penalty then i'd be for it. Seeing all 6 clubs duke it out in League Two would make the next few years in the leagues compelling as not every team could be promoted back to back. Doubt it would have any impact on the Glazers mind, they'd just borrow more money and throw it at the club.

kidbob

The irony of being fined and deducted points by the very institution that approved the deal that seen us sold to these leeches is not lost on me. They could have stepped in and stopped it happening but they did nothing. Now they hate us for helping to produce the exact thing they face now. The PL are hypocritical bastards. You want to live in the fairness you've created then let the Saudis buy Newcastle.

The Hilton

All this would do is accelerate clubs abandoning those competitions.

Uefa and the PL have very little power here, the clubs that are threatening to leave are by far and away the biggest draws, and so trying to ban them from competitions means they get exactly the situation they're battling against.

Paxi

What do you mean wrestle the club back? You think expulsion would see the Glazers sell up? I doubt that would happen

Naively, yes, mate. I'd love for something to happen.

Kounan

Too many people are living in a delusion, the FA and UEFA fecked English and European football the second they allowed two of the richest states on the planet to have their own state funded football clubs. If you can't see that the PL is fast on it's way to be a U.A.E dominated league for the next 50 years, you should look again.
Yes, this is one thing people don't seem to understand. A lot of football clubs have problems trying to compete and they have to find a way to make more money. Also, maybe some don't like this idea very much, but are afraid to be left behind if they don't accept.

It is easy for PSG and Bayern to say no, they will dominate their leagues most of the time, but for other teams it is not that easy, especially in England.

Now, Real, Barcelona and the Italians have their owns issues.

To be fair, so long the domestic league stays and is taken seriously, I really don't care to much what happens with CL as it has change so many times during my lifetime, that it doesn't matter anymore.

SER19

What are we taking back? A competition set to be owned by the UAE for the rest of time.

Awesome.

100% this. Heads were buried in sand for years and if you weren't bothered by city and psg facing off in a CL semi then f**k you if all of a sudden you're concerned about the games integrity

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Naively, yes, mate. I'd love for something to happen.
well yeah like you said it's a little on the hopeful side that that would be the consequence of any expulsion. They'd just offset the loss in money by getting new sock sponsors or something

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
100% this. Heads were buried in sand for years and if you weren't bothered by city and psg facing off in a CL semi then f**k you if all of a sudden you're concerned about the games integrity
Yes. People in this very forum were happy to accept Saudi owners earlier this year because we didn’t sign enough new toys.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If the premier league wants to keep the big clubs in fold, a point deduction would be the worst possible thing to do. It would reinforce their need to break away and form their league. A ham fisted approach is the wrong move, if anything, the league needs to sit down with the clubs and solve the issue more diplomatically.

Paxi

If they decide to punish all the teams involved in some way then I wouldn't really complain, because that's the political game they're involved in atm.
Yes of course. Any collusion is deemed enough as expulsion. Any team that wanted to be out 'on their own' can qualify as Rangers did for instance.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
If the premier league wants to keep the big clubs in fold, a point deduction would be the worst possible thing to do. It would reinforce their need to break away and form their league. A ham fisted approach is the wrong move, if anything, the league needs to sit down with the clubs and solve the issue more diplomatically.
Nah - disagree. The bigger clubs just take the piss here. There's no reason to do what they're doing other than for greed.

Yes. People in this very forum were happy to accept Saudi owners earlier this year because we didn’t sign enough new toys.
It horrendous mate, people just don't get it, the likes of Arsenal cannot compete, Liverpool longterm CANNOT compete, we saw with Neymar that long term, not even fecking Barcelona can compete. And if we're honest, United can't compete with the state of the U.A.E, it's been a fecking terrible joke since day 1 and here's where we're at.

fecktards here blaming the clubs and not UEFA/FA for this are delusional beyond belief.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Are you just going to go along with this Rado? I get that this has been coming but its hard to tackle nevertheless.
In the unlikely scenario it actually ends up going ahead I’ll not be watching it.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'd only take docked points if it meant that Glazers sold up and we could be taken over by someone with big ambitions.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Awesome.

Earning your way to the elite competition vs. Being hand selected for the elite competition.

Why should Arsenal for example be in this competition when Leicester are far better team now?

It's like the old gentlemen's club...

Paxi

It horrendous mate, people just don't get it, the likes of Arsenal cannot compete, Liverpool longterm CANNOT compete, we saw with Neymar that long term, not even fecking Barcelona can compete. And if we're honest, United can't compete with the state of the U.A.E, it's been a fecking terrible joke since day 1 and here's where we're at.

fecktards here blaming the clubs and not UEFA/FA for this are delusional beyond belief.
You've just said it though. Arsenal. Tottenham. PSG. et al. Tin pot clubs setting up European league? Right lets get Villa, Celtic, in there.. merit only.