Would you accept deduction of points and expulsion of any competition?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I would be particularly supportive of any punishment that happened to see City lose out on a league title. Let Moyes win it with West Ham for the laugh.

El Zoido

I would accept it yes, I think Neville was spot on with his rant. But we should have resisted these owners decades ago, money is ruining the game.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It horrendous mate, people just don't get it, the likes of Arsenal cannot compete, Liverpool longterm CANNOT compete, we saw with Neymar that long term, not even fecking Barcelona can compete. And if we're honest, United can't compete with the state of the U.A.E, it's been a fecking terrible joke since day 1 and here's where we're at.

fecktards here blaming the clubs and not UEFA/FA for this are delusional beyond belief.
Agreed. Most in here are so livid to see City wrestled League titles from Liverpool. If only City weren't here...

Resident Chelsea fan.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I'd be fine with points deductions, massive fines, or even relegation for any club that backs this abomination, including my own. I watched Chelsea in the old 2nd division back when I was a kid, and I'd rather do that again than any of this super league shite.

Deery

Dreary
Where has this newfound ‘integrity’ of the Premier League and UEFA come from?

The same PL that sanctioned the Glazers, Abramovic and Abu Dhabi unopposed?

The same UEFA that wilted under their own FFP regulations and were made to look like knobs by City?

The same UEFA that allowed deals like Neymar and Mbappe to happen and turned a blind eye to inflated sponsorship deals?

The same UEFA whose ex-president Platini was guilty of corruption and banned?

The integrity of these pathetic organisations has been corroded away over the past couple of decades. They are motivated by greed and money, just as the leaders of this ‘Super League’ are. This turn of events was inevitable. The same applies to the broadcasting networks - they’re going to lose out on a huge chunk of the broadcasting pie which is why the likes of Sky are in uproar.

Don’t delude yourselves into thinking the PL and UEFA are some holy philanthropic party - they are anything but.
I agree with this, that’s why I’m not overly bothered about a super league the games been ruined by money for years I don’t see the difference in a SL to anything there is now.

Mindhunter

I'd be fine with points deductions, massive fines, or even relegation for any club that backs this abomination, including my own. I watched Chelsea in the old 2nd division back when I was a kid, and I'd rather do that again than any of this super league shite.
Right. Did you celebrate when you won the league with Roman bankrolled money?

Trequarista10

Tbh I don't think the PL would be hugely adversely impacted by this.

The biggest losers would be clubs from other leagues, Sweden, Belgium, Portugal etc who would never or very rarely get to play in the top European competition. The CL would just become a glorified Europa League, and Europa League would be even more irrelevant than it already is.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Off with their heads!! Seriously though, why did we have to get relegated when all the top sides leave the premier league.

Tarrou

I would, feck it

no fans want this

I think the fans should unite and protest/boycott

hp88

This won’t happen, FIFA run the show and they will squash it, the owners have totally fecked their relationship with the supporters though.

antk

Yes. If this succeeds, this is a death sentence for any football structure not included in this little country club.

The sport is more important than any club, and even more than the vested interests of venture capitalists. If they devalue the heritage of our clubs, those do not carry any significance anymore.

JustAGuest

Absolutely. This is a joke and I'm disgusted that we as a club are going through with this. Any punishment is fully justified in my opinion.

passing-wind

If the super League has a relevant model to address competitiveness I really cannot see the issue with it on the basis it coincides with all domestic / international competition. I understand the issue with no founder being relegated but if you remove this milestone it has more appeal.

The UCL model alongside it's domestic League ramifications has made the league boring as teams are far more conservative and top four is signified as an achievement given the financial aspects of qualification. The agenda should be to rid UEFA's trademark on footballs European competition.

UEFA and FIFA are easily the worst standalone powers in the sport. They have contributed more to inflated prices, ridiculous sums of finances etc through lack of responsible intervention.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Gary Nevile mentioned it. There are a lot of social media accounts whom are in unison.

If we can wrestle our club back, I'd take the nuclear route -- The Rangers route.

What do these competitions matter now anyway? They've been compromised imo. Intertoto European Cups.
I'd like the FA to go completely nucelar and do with us like Serie A did with Juventus.

Send us to the Championship.

Red Stone

Yep, I'd rather see my club relegated to the bottom of the league system than see them in this abomination of a competition. Use every possible sanction available, as it's going to take a lot to turn these clubs' noses away from the giant pile of money that's obviously drawn them to this shite idea in the first place.

MonsterRavingLoony

Can't imagine with the sort of language FIFA/UEFA are using regarding international participation the players will be happy in the morning either