Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristianMackle

Results have been poor but to be fair to Ole, we've dealt with a lot of injuries. A comical amount to our best players compared to any other team in top 6.
We can all see how just the introduction of Scott changed our play against Spurs.
We need Pogba and Martial in the side starting and then if results are still subpar, we can discuss his future

fergosaurus

Results have been poor but to be fair to Ole, we've dealt with a lot of injuries. A comical amount to our best players compared to any other team in top 6.
We can all see how just the introduction of Scott changed our play against Spurs.
We need Pogba and Martial in the side starting and then if results are still subpar, we can discuss his future
We had a Pogba and McTominay midfield against Wolves, Palace and Southampton and picked up 2 points from those games. Martial played in two of them.

Last edited:

Noc-Z

ffs
Fergie signed plenty of high profile players that didn't work out, he didn't just stop trying to sign them because Veron didn't quite work out as he planned.

Based on what your suggesting we just have to hope we roll another pair of sixes from the academy and dominate with another core of academy graduates. Even Fergie didn't manage to recreate that so why would an inferior manager?
Well I didn't say we shouldn't sign any high profile players ever. I think I was questioned on this comment I made, which was part of a bigger argument I was making...

"We are still in the early stages of a complete rebuild and Ole is doing a great job. No other manager post Fergie was brave or smart enough to attempt a rebuild. They tried quick fixes a la Di Maria, Falcao, Sanchez, Matic et al. "

I stand by my comment that these players are examples of attempted quick fixes. Di Maria could have been long term, but it was obvious he didn't want to be here.

b82REZ

Well I didn't say we shouldn't sign any high profile players ever. I think I was questioned on this comment I made, which was part of a bigger argument I was making...

"We are still in the early stages of a complete rebuild and Ole is doing a great job. No other manager post Fergie was brave or smart enough to attempt a rebuild. They tried quick fixes a la Di Maria, Falcao, Sanchez, Matic et al. "

I stand by my comment that these players are examples of attempted quick fixes. Di Maria could have been long term, but it was obvious he didn't want to be here.
I'd argue Maguire and AWB would fall into the category of a quick fix. Neither are best in class but were comfortable enough with the league to slip straight in.

Irwin99

I think Ole has more in common with LVG's approach to United than SAF in his approach to youth. I'm not sure to be honest regarding Fergie and the post Class of 92 era (who were all given time to develop prior to 95-96 and were put in a team alongside serial winners). I think Sir Alex always made sure he trusted youth before throwing them in at the deep end.

Fergie became the ultimate pragmatist in his later seasons. Midfielders were put in defence, wingers and right backs were put in midfield and in the post Co92 the only ones that really broke through were solid, dependable types like Brown, O'shea, Fletcher. Cleverly, Welbeck, Gibson, Chadwick were all given chances I guess but the academy was not really producing many gems.

I worried in the summer that the approach to the rebuild which focused on youth was actually just a way to deal with the new glazernomics and to play on the romantic element of the club. I saw a lot of 'this is the class of 92 all over again' feelings being expressed. As we saw with the post invincibles Arsenal or some of the players Fergie left (Smalling, Jones, Rafael) you have to give youth a chance but you also have to be realistic in your expectations.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
And that's your whole problem because it's easy to give examples as to why he's the wrong man based on what we've seen so far. You asked, I gave, and I don't see you disputing them to any real degree.

I'm not even sure what you're arguing anymore, you said you lost faith, but that we shouldn't get rid, and your only tangible reason for not getting rid was putting too much expectation on a new manager now (a ridiculous notion), yet you're still defending him to the hilt, still making excuses, still writing loads of hypothetical scenarios as to why he should stay, still blaming our players despite them beating big teams.

I think the main difference is that I really don't give a shit if Ole has some long term plan, whoopity feckin' doo, what manager (Mourinho aside) doesn't? Just because he has that "plan", whatever it's supposed to be, because I've seen feck all sign of it so far other than to sign young(ish) British players, doesn't mean we should keep him despite him being largely inept at the actual job. I want us to get in a different, better manager than him who also has a plan.
I could give you reasons for why hes the "right man"
1. Done well in the market and bought for the future, instead of burdening the club with more 29+ year olds
2. Plays youth
3. Plans for the long term
4. Has improved fitness
5. Has improved mentality (seemingly)
6. Get along great with the players and has not lost the dressing room despite shite results Insta post from AWB
7. Some players (Rashford, Fred, McTomminay) has markedly improved under him
8. Cleared out deadwood
9. Does well against big teams
10. Our performances have not been as bad as the table suggests. Xg/Xga table

None of these are concrete proof of him being the right one, just as little as your reasons are concrete proof of him being the wrong man. Results and bad performances are not only on him, lack of squad depth and injuries on key players have played a big part as well. Just as the good performances are not only down to him and the players deserve praise for stepping up

I dont fecking know if hes the right man. I would not lose any sleep if he was sacked tomorrow, in May or two years from now.

Noc-Z

ffs
I'd argue Maguire and AWB would fall into the category of a quick fix. Neither are best in class but were comfortable enough with the league to slip straight in.
I would argue against that. At 26 and 22, I'd say the plan is for them both to be important team or at least squad players for many seasons to come. No quick fix with these 2.

Irwin99

LVG says hi

TFM, Tyler Blacket, Lingard, Paddy Mcnair, Rashford, Martial (bought i know, but very young), CBJ, Keane, Powell (spelling? He of the Wolfsburg match fame) ....i'm sure there are a few others i'm forgetting who were all given debuts in premier league and/or european minutes.

b82REZ

I would argue against that. At 26 and 22, I'd say the plan is for them both to be important team or at least squad players for many seasons to come. No quick fix with these 2.
Well we disagree massively on what is classed as based british players.

Both are above average but still way below what I'd class as United first team standard.

AWB is an upgrade simply from how dire our RB position was but I see little improvement from Maguire and Smalling except the occasional long pass from the former.

Edit: I see you stealth edited your post after claiming both were Englands best or something equally absurd.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
1. Done well in the market and bought for the future, instead of burdening the club with more 29+ year olds
2. Plays youth
4. Has improved fitness
6. Get along great with the players and has not lost the dressing room despite shite results Insta post from AWB
8. Cleared out deadwood

None of these are concrete proof of him being the right one, just as little as your reasons are concrete proof of him being the wrong man. Results and bad performances are not only on him, lack of squad depth and injuries on key players have played a big part as well. Just as the good performances are not only down to him and the players deserve praise for stepping up

I dont fecking know if hes the right man. I would not lose any sleep if he was sacked tomorrow, in May or two years from now.
I don't disagree with any of those ten (expect maybe the fitness one), the problem is that they are basically the minimum I'd expect from any manager at Man Utd. Just because we didn't get some of them with Mourinho or LvG doesn't mean that we should suddenly be delighted that we're getting them with Ole.

The problem is that none of those ten count results, style of play, a sign of progress, you know, the actual, really important stuff that a top manager should be judged on. It's all well and good going on about how the lads like him and how unlucky we are in xG (load of shite) but it's all meaningless if he is failing at the really important stuff.

b82REZ

2. Plays youth
4. Has improved fitness
8. Cleared out deadwood

You talk about his transfers as if it's an objective fact they were excellent business. For the money he spent I would not keep bringing this up because they are not worth what we paid for them and they've underwhelmed (James aside, but he's only because he's performed much better than anyone could have predicted). By constantly banging the "his signings havent shit the bed" drum it weakens your argument he should be given more time because Stevie Wonder on a galloping horse could see they would do an adequate job (which is all they've done).

Noc-Z

ffs

Both are above average but still way below what I'd class as United first team standard.

AWB is an upgrade simply from how dire our RB position was but I see little improvement from Maguire and Smalling except the occasional long pass from the former.

Edit: I see you stealth edited your post after claiming both were Englands best or something equally absurd.
I edited it before you replied, I said they are amongst the best British players around now. Which they are. I didn't say British based. The reason I took it out was because it doesn't contribute to my argument - I don't care what nationality they are. It's just that so far it looks like Ole favours British players (based on his 3 signings so far). But that might be unfair as we will find out when he makes further signings.

Noc-Z

ffs
LVG says hi

TFM, Tyler Blacket, Lingard, Paddy Mcnair, Rashford, Martial (bought i know, but very young), CBJ, Keane, Powell (spelling? He of the Wolfsburg match fame) ....i'm sure there are a few others i'm forgetting who were all given debuts in premier league and/or european minutes.
Ahh I see what you're saying - LVG was attempting a rebuild. Yes there is an argument there. But I would say Falcao etc. undermined that and he wasn't brave enough to do a full rebuild with the future in mind...players that will see us though many seasons.

Noc-Z

ffs

It doesn't matter if they are a big upgrade or not that doesn't change that the intention with them is not as a quick fix - they are to be here long term.

b82REZ

I edited it before you replied, I said they are amongst the best British players around now. Which they are. I didn't say British based. The reason I took it out was because it doesn't contribute to my argument - I don't care what nationality they are. It's just that so far it looks like ole favours British players (based on his 3 signings so far). But that might be unfair as we will find out when he makes further signings.
I'd still disagree massively with you that they are among the best of British. AWB will likely never be an England regular and Maguire will be ousted as soon as faster CB who can pass becomes the new media darling, that's how it always works with the England squad.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
He's shown he can mix it with Klopp, Poch, Mourinho etc. Obviously we've a really weak squad right now but who's to say he couldn't challenge in the future with a better squad. Why not?
Wolves consistently draw and sometimes beat top teams.

b82REZ

It doesn't matter if they are a big upgrade or not that doesn't change that the intention with them is not as a quick fix - they are to be here long term.
You're assuming. I wouldn't be surprised if in 3 years Laird is our main RB which would strengthen the argument that AWB was a quick fix while the other matured.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Do you really not see the irony of giving Ole all the praise when we put in good performances against the big teams yet absolving him from blame and instead repeatedly claiming our squad is shit whenever we get beaten by lesser teams?
They’re like cults. Even certain journos who haven’t tweeted a word about about United over the past previous 3 games yesterday were tweeting “great win for Ole”

It’s amazing, he gets credit for the win but bares no responsibility for the general relegation form since March.

Wolfmother

Supports
Man Utd
They’re like cults. Even certain journos who haven’t tweeted a word about about United over the past previous 3 games yesterday were tweeting “great win for Ole”

It’s amazing, he gets credit for the win but bares no responsibility for the general relegation form since March.
Well, he was the one taking questions before the game, and its not like the players are going to get sacked :lol: Great game for Ole, the players, the club AND the supporters. And sometime i wonder if "supporters" like yourself is, yes. A supporter.

RUCK4444

I don't disagree with any of those ten (expect maybe the fitness one), the problem is that they are basically the minimum I'd expect from any manager at Man Utd. Just because we didn't get some of them with Mourinho or LvG doesn't mean that we should suddenly be delighted that we're getting them with Ole.

The problem is that none of those ten count results, style of play, a sign of progress, you know, the actual, really important stuff that a top manager should be judged on. It's all well and good going on about how the lads like him and how unlucky we are in xG (load of shite) but it's all meaningless if he is failing at the really important stuff.
Well almost all of those points indicate signs of progress. I mean how could they not be seen as progress.

Ole does have a style of play, he just doesn’t have the team to properly implement it. (Yes he doesn’t and it’s not a myth)
Case in point: We have a high press, we haven’t had one in probably a feckin decade! It’s a must for us as a team in the modern game and something all three previous managers failed to implement. A couple of additions in midfield and this press can hopefully be a real feature of our play in the future.

We have also shown great ability at counterattacks, something I like a United side to be good at. The front three are deadly and the team does tend to transition quickly which has been a problem in the past with slow sideways passing/buildup.

Nobody is over the moon with the poor results this season, not even Ole’s biggest fans, but to simply not allow for the standard of squad we currently have, in one of our biggest rebuilding periods and the injuries we have had on top of that is naive and petulant really.

Ultimately we are all United fans first and foremost and I feel the people backing Ole (myself included) are seeing these potentially vital improvements and what they could yield in the long term.

As others have pointed out it’s harder to beat the big teams regardless of whether that allows us to counterattack or not, with some attacking improvements we will start to break down teams that park the bus, and once we do we will look an entirely different prospect.

Noc-Z

ffs
I'd still disagree massively with you that they are among the best of British. AWB will likely never be an England regular and Maguire will be ousted as soon as faster CB who can pass becomes the new media darling, that's how it always works with the England squad.
I do think they're among the top British players around right now, no doubt. How long before a quicker CB who can pass as well as Maguire comes around? And won't Maguires experience and other attributes such as leadership matter by then. And who is a better defensive RB than Wan-Bissaka. OK someone else will probably be the starter most often, but what about a World Cup knock-out stage against a top team? Maybe Wan-Bissakas defensive abilities will be called upon. Anyway regardless - they are among the best British talent.

You're assuming. I wouldn't be surprised if in 3 years Laird is our main RB which would strengthen the argument that AWB was a quick fix while the other matured.
If that happens then 3 seasons is not so much of a quick fix, and it doesn't mean Wan-Bissaka will be out of the squad all together. Anyway that might not be the intention, if it happens naturally, fine but I don't think the intention is that Wan-Bissaka is a quick fix I really don't.

AshRK

Yes and no. Sure lack of personnel doesn't help however Sir Alex worked in worse situations and still came out with great acts of brilliance. Do you remember that historical win against Arsenal with the twins on the flanks? What about winning the EPL with an ageing lot and Cleverley in midfield? Top managers do that

Id take Grealish, Haaland and Maddison at a heart beat. Unfortunately we are talking about a 230m worth of talent here. Under such circumstances then we should consider cheaper players like Milik, Eriksen, Tonali and Can
Only sir alex could do that. Ask your klopp, Jose or Pep to do , they will run away.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Well, he was the one taking questions before the game, and its not like the players are going to get sacked :lol: Great game for Ole, the players, the club AND the supporters. And sometime i wonder if "supporters" like yourself is, yes. A supporter.
I’m a supporter of Manchester United Football Club... not Ole Solskjaer FC.

Bobcat

But any team is so much more than just their manager. This isn't FIFA or chess where only one person is involved. Fergie spent 5 years before he won anything of note because he took over a team of drunkards, Pep saw the need to spend half a billion on an already brilliant City squad and Klopp replaced pretty much the entire starting XI of Liverpool because he knew donkeys like Benteke would not cut it

If you put Lewis Hamilton behind the wheels of a Ford Fiesta against Formula 1 cars i doubt he would do so well (not saying our squad is a Fiesta) and the same logic applies to managers. If Pep took over Watford i doubt he would run away with the league. Good teams have good managers, but they also have good players.

Our best XI is not half bad and more than good enough to beat teams like Palace, Soton and Villa. Ole partly deserves blame for those shite results, but i think its unfair to pin it all on him. Good managers are good squad builders and so far Ole has not had the time nor the resources he needed to build the squad according to his vision (whatever that may be). If it was the case he had been here 5 years and was responsible for the current squad and our current results i would have wanted him sacked 3 years ago. Remember he have had to operate under very difficult circumstances. So far we had far to many bumps in the road for my liking, but its still early days which is why i want to refrain from judgement one way or the other

Bobcat

You talk about his transfers as if it's an objective fact they were excellent business. For the money he spent I would not keep bringing this up because they are not worth what we paid for them and they've underwhelmed (James aside, but he's only because he's performed much better than anyone could have predicted). By constantly banging the "his signings havent shit the bed" drum it weakens your argument he should be given more time because Stevie Wonder on a galloping horse could see they would do an adequate job (which is all they've done).
No doubt he played it safe with our signings, but considering our position and recent travesties in the market, we could not really afford to make more blunders like Sanchez. Much rather go for obvious good signings than risky ones at this point.

When we get a solid first XI and some decent back up options i would not mind us taking some more risks in the market, but right now we need to be very cautious

Massive Spanner

But any team is so much more than just their manager. This isn't FIFA or chess where only one person is involved. Fergie spent 5 years before he won anything of note because he took over a team of drunkards, Pep saw the need to spend half a billion on an already brilliant City squad and Klopp replaced pretty much the entire starting XI of Liverpool because he knew donkeys like Benteke would not cut it

If you put Lewis Hamilton behind the wheels of a Ford Fiesta against Formula 1 cars i doubt he would do so well (not saying our squad is a Fiesta) and the same logic applies to managers. If Pep took over Watford i doubt he would run away with the league. Good teams have good managers, but they also have good players.

Our best XI is not half bad and more than good enough to beat teams like Palace, Soton and Villa. Ole partly deserves blame for those shite results, but i think its unfair to pin it all on him. Good managers are good squad builders and so far Ole has not had the time nor the resources he needed to build the squad according to his vision (whatever that may be). If it was the case he had been here 5 years and was responsible for the current squad and our current results i would have wanted him sacked 3 years ago. Remember he have had to operate under very difficult circumstances. So far we had far to many bumps in the road for my liking, but its still early days which is why i want to refrain from judgement one way or the other
Here you go again, comparing him to Fergie, Klopp, and Guardiola. And then using arguably the best F1 driver ever as an example. Whataboutism at its finest.

"sure Ole isn't doing great but whaddabout what Pep had to do at City!"

Also any team really is not so much more than their manager. The difference between a team having a top manager and a poor manager is by far the biggest factor there is in football, unless your team has Messi, maybe.

Anyway this is a waste of time, I can't debate with someone who will only deal in ifs and buts and refuses to acknowledge any form of facts, you're living in a dreamland. I'll stop responding cause I can't be arsed really another 10,000 words of what ifs.

Alabaster Codify7

We had a Pogba and McTominay midfield against Wolves, Palace and Southampton and picked up 2 points from those games. Martial played in two of them.

Don't cloud their judgement with facts, mate. They don't like it. There's always something new and romantic to hang their hat on and hope for the best.

AC1689

Can I just remind everyone of our win against Chelsea at the start of the season? It made me feel optimistic about our season and assume we would be playing well throughout.

How about Liverpool? Another false dawn....

That’s exactly what this will be. Even during Mourinho’s dark days we had the odd good performance.

Does anyone need reminding of our performances and results against Villa, Newcastle, Sheffield, Rochdale, Bournemouth, Arsenal, Southampton, Wolves and Crystal Palace? So three good games and nine terrible ones? That’s not including Astana loss as we fielded a weak team, or Europe in general. We can all agree we haven’t performed well in that competition.

Norwich had a great game against Man City and against Everton away. Beat Newcastle convincingly too. So do we now say that their manager is world class and that they’re having a good season? No, they’re still on a very low points tally and had more bad performances than good. Just as we have. One major difference though, Norwich have just been promoted. We’re Manchester United.

So why does this mad logic apply to Ole where one good game amongst other bad performances suddenly means he’s the right man for the job and shouldn’t be sacked or under any pressure.

It’s about beating teams of all ability. Not just one win against a top six contender.

Why do we look basically uncoached against lesser opposition?

Why have we only won 5 out of 14 games in the PL? Chelsea have won 9 for comparison.

I really wanted Ole to do well. But I can guarantee we will have another set of poor results calling his ability into question very soon. It’s an ongoing cycle. One which needs to stop.

Wolfmother

Supports
Man Utd
I’m a supporter of Manchester United Football Club... not Ole Solskjaer FC.
If that was true, i`m sure you would manage to be happy for the players and supporters, although it might be impossible for you to give some credit to the manager..

DSG

Do you really not see the irony of giving Ole all the praise when we put in good performances against the big teams yet absolving him from blame and instead repeatedly claiming our squad is shit whenever we get beaten by lesser teams?
Do you really not see the irony of giving Ole all the blame when we put in poor performances against mid/lower table teams, yet refusing to give credit to Ole with good performances against good teams?

Tel074

Can I just remind everyone of our win against Chelsea at the start of the season? It made me feel optimistic about our season and assume we would be playing well throughout.

How about Liverpool? Another false dawn....

That’s exactly what this will be. Even during Mourinho’s dark days we had the odd good performance.

Does anyone need reminding of our performances and results against Villa, Newcastle, Sheffield, Rochdale, Bournemouth, Arsenal, Southampton, Wolves and Crystal Palace? So three good games and nine terrible ones? That’s not including Astana loss as we fielded a weak team, or Europe in general. We can all agree we haven’t performed well in that competition.

Norwich had a great game against Man City and against Everton away. Beat Newcastle convincingly too. So do we now say that their manager is world class and that they’re having a good season? No, they’re still on a very low points tally and had more bad performances than good. Just as we have. One major difference though, Norwich have just been promoted. We’re Manchester United.

So why does this mad logic apply to Ole where one good game amongst other bad performances suddenly means he’s the right man for the job and shouldn’t be sacked or under any pressure.

It’s about beating teams of all ability. Not just one win against a top six contender.

Why do we look basically uncoached against lesser opposition?

Why have we only won 5 out of 14 games in the PL? Chelsea have won 9 for comparison.

I really wanted Ole to do well. But I can guarantee we will have another set of poor results calling his ability into question very soon. It’s an ongoing cycle. One which needs to stop.

When I saw the squad Ole was left with when the window ended I knew we would have a season of ups and downs . Granted I didn't think we would have as many downs but with a paper thin squad we couldn't afford players getting injured and it just happens our most creative player has hardly played .

You are right we will have another set of poor results but that's what we will get with this squad because our squad simply isnt good enough to do anything else . People are calling for Poch but I'd pretty sure we would have ups and downs with him also just like we have had under Ole and Jose last season.

We have to give Ole time and judge him when he is allowed to get some more quality into the squad . Where would Liverpool be now if they had shit the bed and sacked Klopp because he had some ups and downs in the previous 2 seasons before he actually won anything?

Building a team takes time and in a year's time if it's still the same then Ole will be moved on and someone else will have a go but one thing I can guarantee is the next manager will have a easier job than Ole has had

Bobcat

Here you go again, comparing him to Fergie, Klopp, and Guardiola. And then using arguably the best F1 driver ever as an example. Whataboutism at its finest.

"sure Ole isn't doing great but whaddabout what Pep had to do at City!"

Also any team really is not so much more than their manager. The difference between a team having a top manager and a poor manager is by far the biggest factor there is in football, unless your team has Messi, maybe.

Anyway this is a waste of time, I can't debate with someone who will only deal in ifs and buts and refuses to acknowledge any form of facts, you're living in a dreamland. I'll stop responding cause I can't be arsed really another 10,000 words of what ifs.
I agree, you're clearly just wumming

Massive Spanner

Do you really not see the irony of giving Ole all the blame when we put in poor performances against mid/lower table teams, yet refusing to give credit to Ole with good performances against good teams?
I do, which is why I don't do that.

passing-wind

He's shown he can mix it with Klopp, Poch, Mourinho etc. Obviously we've a really weak squad right now but who's to say he couldn't challenge in the future with a better squad. Why not?
In a hypothetical world beating the top 5 teams in the league doesn't mean anything if the rest of the 15 clubs we drop points against. Chelsea are where they are with a fairly poor record against top 6 because they have been consistent across the board. It's better to be a flat track bully in this league compared to scalping top teams due to the probability of averages. It's why Wolves have a solid record against the top six but still finished outside of it last season.

The reason why Klopp, Poch and Guardiola are the more prestige managers is nothing to do with how they perform on a given day it's the consistency their teams perform over the course of a season. Solskjaer will never succeed at this United side or even one with all his signings if the teams not consistent.

LVG also had the best record of any manager since Sir Alex left against the top 6 with an accumulation of around 21 points. In hindsight it means absolutely nothing without consistency.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Because he is limited and not even championship quality manager. Give him City squad and he would still finish 5th or 6th.
He does well against top sides because in those matches players raise their game and he sets tactics for counter attack. When we are favourites we look bad because he is clueless in setting any decent game plan.

Nikelesh Reddy

Keep until the end of the season and then take a call.I am not getting too excited by what I saw last night because I”m acutely aware that there will be more painful bumps along the way.But I think that unless things go horrendously wrong over the next few months,I would want Ole to see out this season.If we keep seeing good progress(performances/style of football/development of young players) on the pitch or if we win the EL or qualify for the CL by finishing 4th,I would give him another season.If we fail to do both,then I would sack him...

DSG

Because he is limited and not even championship quality manager. Give him City squad and he would still finish 5th or 6th.
He does well against top sides because in those matches players raise their game and he sets tactics for counter attack. When we are favourites we look bad because he is clueless in setting any decent game plan.
I tend to disagree with this. You can’t, on one hand, praise him for his tactics against difficult sides managed by the likes of Klopp and Mourinho, while at the same time calling him out for poor tactics against Sheffield, Crystal Palace, etc. Moyes, LvG, and Jose all had issues with breaking down well organized sides, this has been going on for literally 7 seasons. We lack an in-the-box creator, and that just won’t go away until we address in the transfer windows.

dogwithabone

It’s a rollercoaster at the minute. I was 100% in the Ole out, Potch in camp, at 7.15 last night. By 9 I’m thinking perhaps we should stick with Ole if we can consistently replicate that sort of energetic, front foot football.

Time will tell but I’m re-energised as a Man Utd fan today and might well go full circle if we can beat City too.

Status
Not open for further replies.