Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edy2

Weird to see people changing their vote to sack now, we've seen this exact game so many times from Ole and this team. There's nothing new, we've been like this for so many months.
People want him to succeed so badly they close their eyes to reality a bit. I was one. In my opinion it can't be ignored any longer. The season is in danger of fizzling out by Christmas if he's kept in place.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
People want him to succeed so badly they close their eyes to reality a bit. I was one. In my opinion it can't be ignored any longer. The season is in danger of fizzling out by Christmas if he's kept in place.
The season is already dead.

hobbers

He's one of the worst managers in top flight football in Europe. And we'll always play garbage, spineless, impotent football with no attack or creativity while he's here.

el3mel

He won't leave. We'll pick few wins against relegation fodders like Norwich or Watford, defend for our lives in big games while getting decent results, while fecking up against midtable clubs more often than not, but those wins will pay him time and we'll end the season 7th or 8th. I guess that's when he'll be gone.

Joseunited

What scares me is that he thinks he's stearing us in the right direction.He'll stay, no doubt about that but for me, he needs to go.The football is dire.

FlapR

No point getting rid now. Wait until the end the season and get Poch/Howe/Anyone.

Enigma_87

You know who
I honestly don’t understand how anybody can think he is the right man for the job. His record as a manager speaks for itself and I’m not even sure if he could succeed in league 1.

I know it’s the dream to have a former great player come back and to be a big success as a manager but you’ve really got to put the sentiment aside sometimes.
Some people, just like our manager are the romantic type and generally clueless.

starman

Still keep....

Partizan, Brighton & Villa at Home and Sheffield United & Astana away are our next 5 games, no point sacking (and hire who????) before these. Lets see where we are after this period

Feed Me

I'm hungry
No it isn't, that's bollocks. If we make a change soon enough, and bring people in during the winter we can get top 4, the league is that open.

Unfortunately we won't make the change quick enough which is annoying but predictable.
So you think we can make a charge up the table if we make a change, but we won’t make a change. So the season is dead.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
So you think we can make a charge up the table if we make a change, but we won’t make a change. So the season is dead.
Exactly. If we change manager now, we can catch Chelsea and Leicester. If we will wait until Christmas than no top6 for us this year.

Judas

Open to offers
:lol: exactly, but it won't be dead if we react, like we did last season.

I didn't think we'd get rid of Jose when we did, so I live in hope Ed will surprise us again.

Rafaeldagold

Anyone who still supports him is going against the club at this point. Definitely going against its best interests.
Our season is turning into nothingness with no hope of European football next season.
We need a competent & decent manager now! Should have done it weeks & weeks ago but this needs to happen. It’s inevitable so so it now so a new decent manager has a shot at top 6

waza7111

If he is sacked now, do people want a caretaker manager or permanent one to replace him?

Available managers:

Allegri
Wenger
Blanc

Yakuza_devils

50% people still think that he is good enough? We deserve this shit then. I will change my vote for keep. Playing in Championship will be fun. More games, more fun, more everything.
It's truly shocking that man utd supporters have so low expectation. It's unthinkable during SAF reigns. Glazers are lucky that they bought man utd. If it were RM, Barca, Bayern or Juve that they invested in they can't possibly last this long with unprecedented mismanagement in football history of one of the biggest club in the world.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It's based on the fact that any manager would struggle with our current squad.
I will bite. How any manager would struggle? You want to say that some other manager with this squad will not beat Bournemouth, West Ham, Palace...?

It is not the fact. It is your opinion which doesn't make any sense. We have one of most expensive teams in the world. That team must dominate most of PL teams. And not to mention that after 12 months in charge we don't have any pattern in our general play.

Paul_Scholes18

We need to make a change soon. The league is almost dead beyond staying up. We need to focus on europe and the cups.

Yakuza_devils

It's based on the fact that any manager would struggle with our current squad.
It's not a fact at all. So basically you based on nothing for Ole to succeed here.

There are many young up and coming managers with very good track records in actual top football management. With very attacking system to boot.

Foxbatt

Can anyone who supports that he stays tell me the reason or the reasons they want him to stay?
Please do not say the club DNA or some of that crap. We have had ex players with much more experience than him. Bruce, Hughes, Blanc, Robson who have all managed in the PL or in Europe. So why Ole? If he had not scored the goal in the CL Final would you still want him over these players?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Still keep....

Partizan, Brighton & Villa at Home and Sheffield United & Astana away are our next 5 games, no point sacking (and hire who????) before these. Lets see where we are after this period
I agree.

Roboc7

Still keep....

4 points better off in league and through to next round of Europa I’d imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.