Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waza7111

Ofcourse there is, there is a competent manager who can actually coach our players available. Why should we keep up with mediocre.
I don't want to risk an interim manager coming in and doing well. Then the clown Woodward will give him the job permanently. Just wait and get Pochettino in the summer.

BlueHaze

He has to go at the end of the season unless there's a dramatic improvement in our league form like winning 90% of our remaining games. No point sacking him now.
I was thinking the same but right now I'm thinking just get rid and bring in Poch right now. This have become truly painful now. Changes need to be made. I would not trust backing him with more money. The way he has us playing against these piss poor teams is a calamity. He needs to go asap.

ManRed

I don't want to risk an interim manager coming in and doing well. Then the clown Woodward will give him the job permanently. Just wait and get Pochettino in the summer.
I meant Pochettino. He said he is available now.

El Zoido

Are you talking long term or short term? Doesn't actually matter because in both cases you're wrong and deluded if that's really what you think.

Three key mistakes lead to us being 2-0 down against the worst side in the league. Why? Because Ole is too fecking incompetent and inept at this aspect of management. Individual mistakes shouldn't matter because we should be blowing Watford away like the cobwebs they are. Instead they're the ones who have dominated the game.
That is a gross oversimplification and flat out wrong. Top level football is never that easy. Watford should have beat Liverpool last week and we’re unlucky not to. Difference is Liverpool did not make individual errors and instead took their chance.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
It's pointless to get a result vs the top teams only to give it away the next.

We play the teams with low-blocks 75% of the season. Ole has shown he has no idea how to break them down.

How long are we supposed to drag this out for?

Rafaeldagold

How do you watch the same shite for four consecutive managers yet still think it’s the coaches fault? The definition of insanity..
Definition of insanity is even if that’s true why do you stick with the worst manager of the lot? We’re a laughing stock of the league who can’t believe that we’re sticking with an awful manager

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He has to go at the end of the season unless there's a dramatic improvement in our league form like winning 90% of our remaining games. No point sacking him now.
How? I really don't understand that argument. We can hire coach who is better than him and can do some actual coaching stuff. Plus that manager will at least get 6 months to set up everything for next season. If we go with Ole, nothing will change, we will sack him in june, hire who knows who in july and then that manager will have one month to orepare for next season.

So it is very very important to sack him soon as possible and start preparing for next season.

hobbers

That is a gross oversimplification and flat out wrong. Top level football is never that easy. Watford should have beat Liverpool last week and we’re unlucky not to. Difference is Liverpool did not make individual errors and instead took their chance.
Our impotence against all of the dross sides is the strongest pattern in the Premier League this season.

This isn't Watford having a one-off flyer like against Liverpool, a game which they certainly did not dominate as they have done today by the way. This is them benefiting from coming up against the worst-coached top side in Europe when it comes to playing as the favourites.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
You can't be serious? Forget Watford today. This happens every week almost. How can it be excused by individual errors when it's been happening for months?

Foxbatt

I can't stand this worshipping of Ole anymore. The guys who are doing so are as much part of the problem as Ole is.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
More than half on here wanting to keep him is indicative of of the lowering of standards in the fanbase.

You are accepting this, which makes you culpable too.

Watford fans are chanting "you're fecking shit" at us ffs.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
More people now vote for stay?:lol::confused::confused:
This Ole love cult is amazing.
The whole club has it's head in the clouds. It's frightening.

Blind delusion all over the place. This is how the 1% rule over the masses isn't it? Insect mentality.

That one guy who predicted how tough it would be to get rid of him. How right was he?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Today is the day top 4 really disappeared, and so he should go the way of his predecessors. No need to wait and see if we win the Europa league.

SAFMUTD

“The lads will learn, its all about the fine margins it”

We can expect the same old wasted quote from Ole at the end of the match, I really don’t get why would anyone want to keep him, its clear he is incompetent as a coach.

Yes he beats too 6 sides, but he’s a one trick pony. Same counterattacking plan, if the other team sits deep then we’re fecked.

Skills

Snitch
The fanbase will be a bigger problem than Woodward. There'll be a song and a banner, before the interims even had his first match.

edgecutter

If it wasn't Ole in charge, you can bet that any other manager would have got the boot. Fecking Poch was let go by Spurs, why the hell do we continue to persist?

hobbers

I'd like the 1824 keepers to explain what the plan should be if Ole is still in charge in the summer when it becomes obvious that no good players want to come here and play for him?

I guess we'll be fine because Mason something-something culture something-something Chong is the future of the club or something?

Our players, on paper, are better than a lot of the teams we've lost and struggled against. Solskjær doesn't set us up well and seems to be unable to spark our players against lesser teams. Yes, we can counter attack, and we seem to thrive in the underdog role but it's doesn't cut it in the bigger picture. Points against Watford, Bournemouth, Newcastle are far more important than points against City and Spurs cus the points against lesser teams are supposed to be somewhat guaranteed if you want top four. We can afford to lose points against the six teams if we manage the relegation fodder and mid-table teams.

Marcus

No hard feelings Ole. But we really need the new manager bounce. Everybody's doing it.

BlueHaze

If it wasn't Ole in charge, you can bet that any other manager would have got the boot. Fecking Poch was let go by Spurs, why the hell do we continue to persist?
They're afraid of sacking him due to potential fan backlash. As you said any other man would be gone by now. Even Jose who is a 10 times better manager than Ole will ever be was sacked for less.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He should be sacked. No point beating top 6 teams if we look so clueless against other clubs. Shocking performance.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Mourinho had his number time ago.

''If your objective is to build a team, and to say all the time that the objective of the team is the future, the long-term, the kids, the young players and you hide behind that, then you don't need (a striker), then you play Greenwood and give him time to grow up, because he has a kid with potential.''
Ole is hiding poor managerial showings behind the future/rebuild excuse. Wake up people!

Josh 76

Level on points with Newcastle
And I thought they would be relegated.
Something needs to happen. Quick.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If someone told you that we would hit Christmas and be level on points with Newcastle, what would you think :lol:

Leg-End

Loves the club, knows it through and through, giving youth a chance, bought decent so far.

Only one problem, he’s a serial loser.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
You would have to question Ole. Even before Watford scored, we looked awful. Only lingarrd had a good chance.

If Ole goes, then lingarrd has to follow him out. Terrible player.

Status
Not open for further replies.