Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawks2008

When you say let us down year after year? Who and when? We’ve only been let down for like 6 months is you take away Ole’s new manager bounce run.

You’re not pretending he’s just that good. He gets a lot of injuries and plays under an underperforming team who now don’t create chances but he’s a miles better footballer than Jamie Vardy. I mean Sergio Aguero would look average and inconsistent playing for is.
Many of these players have been mediocre for years, failed under LVG, Jose, and now Ole. I wish we had only been let down for 6 months.

Martial is not on Vardy's level plain and simple, to suggest otherwise is fanboyism. What has he proven? He has talent but he is living off his first season.

tomaldinho1

I’m happy for us to start the process of finding a new manager. I’ve mentioned a few before like nagelsman, rose etc. It would be interesting to see the Ajax manager in the mix too.

I genuinely think we really messed up my missing on klopp when we had the chance. Or Woodward messed up.

Who is the next great manager in world football? What I don’t want is to fire Ole without thinking of who the next person will be. Then out of circumstances appointing the 5th wrong coach 7 years.
But this is exactly the type of attitude that's getting us into trouble, we should have got Klopp, we should have lined up Pep, why didn't we sign X or Y. It's natural because we've had a torrid time since SAF left and therefore we end up bemoaning the success we see around us and the poor decisions we have made but it's not how we get out of this funk. Change is needed but it has to be planned out.

Let's say, for example, our board decide Nagelsmann is our number 1 target. He's going nowhere short term (at least it seems highly unlikely) so this would be a ploy for further down the line. There's no guarantee he'd come but we at least try to start the process of getting him on board with the idea of United being his next destination. The important thing here is it's not actually him that matters, it's the style of football that we have decided we like and want to emulate, a style we think can bring us success and fits in with whatever philosophies the club has. So short term, let's start vetting managers who have a similar style to Nagelsmann and start actually building something for the future.

In this example, an obvious candidate would be Hasenhuttl because of the RB backstory and the fact Nagelsmann was lined up to take over his team. He's probably not what we'd ever want long term but his experience with RB Leipzig is pretty impressive (got them CL football first season) and his time at Ingolstadt (got them promoted) at least shows he a) has a consistent style of football and b) can implement it on different teams. To be clear, this is only an example and I'm not saying Hasenhuttl is our saviour in waiting but we should be lining up managers with similar styles, scouting them and having all recruitment building towards a common theme of how we want to play.

ash_86

If anyone said Leicester had a better squad than us before the season started they would have gotten laughed at here. I certainly didn't see many predictions about them finishing above us either.

It's amazing people can claim Leicester are the better team but still not realize the main reason why that's the case. Very telling that even those against the sack don't really think Ole is capable of making his team perform better than the sum of its parts. Instead, he needs more money and more transfer windows even though we're performing worse than anyone predicted and worse than under all our managers who failed.
Leicester don't have a better squad. They have a good first 11 comparable to top 5-6 and they could play the same 11 week after week because they don't have mid-week games. You saw Wolves doing quite well last season beating many of the big guns and yet when they suddenly have to contend with Europa their performance has suffered this season. TBH i don't see anything special with the way Leicester is playing. As woeful as we've been , they struggled to create a chance against us and lost when we met this season.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
If Ole had a performance review, I don't see how he'd survive. How many times in the past eight months have we lost to someone who was below us in the league at the time of the game? How did we fail to beat a side Leicester put nine past? How may teams have we lost to in that time who are no longer in the Premier League? How is it that we are only five points above the drop zone? How the hell are Brighton, Crystal Palace and Sheffield United above us? What sign is there of things improving? Why should there be any confidence that we can beat Brighton and Sheffield United in the coming weeks? is 13 goals in 11 league games good enough? I still can't bring myself to call for a United manager to be sacked but any other manager in this position would be gone...

Mainoldo

Many of these players have been mediocre for years, failed under LVG, Jose, and now Ole. I wish we had only been let down for 6 months.

Martial is not on Vardy's level plain and simple, to suggest otherwise is fanboyism. What has he proven? He has talent but he is living off his first season.
When I say underperforming for 6 months. I mean you can’t finish 2nd and not get any credit. So yes 6 months.

It’s not fanboyism it’s just the truth. Is Jamie Vardy a better player than Dybala? If he’s not you’ll have to tell my what’s difference as Vardy has our performed him for years too.

SAFMUTD

why not play them both..

--------------------McT-----------------------

--------Maddison-----------Pogba----------

Or---

------------McT-----------Pogba--------------

-----------------Maddison----------------------
That would leave the midfield very thin with the defensive duties, neither Pogba nor Maddison offer much on the defensive side.

SAFMUTD

The only 2 things that are keeping him in at the club at the moment is that he is a legend as a player and that he convinced many people including the majority of the press about how this is a long process of rebuilding and how we have ti really lower our expectations until the level that anything is acceptable no matter how bad because we are in a rebuild.

For some reason many think that failing so miserably is not reason enough to sack someone because of the long term even if we have zero evidence or progress that can give us hope that things are going to improve in the future.

Like Mourinho said in an interview, Ole must be the only manager in the world that gets away with poor results just by talking about the future, not even relegation clubs or player developing clubs let their managers get away with that.

The reality is that Ole time is running out, he wont be here next season. How much damage will we take by keeping him for so long? We’ll see, but I think we are failing into a new low of expectations and there’s a huge huge gap between a team challenging for champions league and a team that isn’t even close, we will struggle really hard to get world class players, we will have to settle to medium to medium/good players and most likely will have to overpay for them.

I don’t think people realize how bad this can/will get, once you’re out of the top is really hard to climb back. See Italian teams case, like Milan, Inter and until recently Liverpool.

Will Singh

I’m willing to bet my house that if Mourinho was still manager and in the position we are in that poll would be 80+% OUT.

Point is just because Ole is a club legend shouldn’t give him a free pass. At least with Mourinho I’d be confident that we will bounce back but with Ole at the wheel we are broken down on the hard shoulder with no recovery in sight in other words we ain’t improving.

soralapio

Here are my feelings, which are only slightly coloured by the fact that Ole is one of my favourite footballers of all time, and it'd slightly entirely crush me if he got fired:

I don't think we should sack him. Not because I think he's doing an amazing job or anything, but because any realistic alternative probably wouldn't help much, and would bring a bunch of additional drawbacks.

The problems at the club run so much deeper than Ole, and things won't REALLY start to improve until the deeper problems (namely the Glazers and Woodward) are fixed. Now, switching Ole for an absolute top level manager might improve things enough to make it worthwhile, but I don't think there's too many of those looking to come to United, especially not in November, and not on a long contract -- which is what is needed. United need stability and to finally stop seeking short term gains at the expense of long term planning and building, and just getting someone like Allegri in for two years won't solve anything. It'll just kick the can down the road.

The first thing that needs to happen is United appointing a top level director of football with actual authority, and task them with a thorough examination of the club, its structure and players. Have them go over things with the manager, judge which players are worth of being kept and which need to go, and figure out if the manager is letting the team down, or if it's unrealistic to expect a whole lot more out of this squad.

SAFMUTD

I
I’m willing to bet my house that if Mourinho was still manager and in the position we are in that poll would be 80+% OUT.

Point is just because Ole is a club legend shouldn’t give him a free pass. At least with Mourinho I’d be confident that we will bounce back but with Ole at the wheel we are broken down on the hard shoulder with no recovery in sight in other words we ain’t improving.
My main concern is that we aren’t doing anything different, is as if Ole think we are just getting poor results due to bad luck and persisting with the same will eventually get results.

Spoiler: it wont

tomaldinho1

Here are my feelings, which are only slightly coloured by the fact that Ole is one of my favourite footballers of all time, and it'd slightly entirely crush me if he got fired:

I don't think we should sack him. Not because I think he's doing an amazing job or anything, but because any realistic alternative probably wouldn't help much, and would bring a bunch of additional drawbacks.

The problems at the club run so much deeper than Ole, and things won't REALLY start to improve until the deeper problems (namely the Glazers and Woodward) are fixed. Now, switching Ole for an absolute top level manager might improve things enough to make it worthwhile, but I don't think there's too many of those looking to come to United, especially not in November, and not on a long contract -- which is what is needed. United need stability and to finally stop seeking short term gains at the expense of long term planning and building, and just getting someone like Allegri in for two years won't solve anything. It'll just kick the can down the road.

The first thing that needs to happen is United appointing a top level director of football with actual authority, and task them with a thorough examination of the club, its structure and players. Have them go over things with the manager, judge which players are worth of being kept and which need to go, and figure out if the manager is letting the team down, or if it's unrealistic to expect a whole lot more out of this squad.
This is becoming an accepted point of view despite the fact it's completely irrational. There are issues in the Glazer/Woodward setup but the one thing they are completely removed from is what we see on the pitch/what happens on the training ground and that's where we're severely lacking. I accept it will be hard to challenge City/Pool until we really address the way our club is run but short term, that's not a realistic aim anyway. Look at Leicester, Brendan has got them playing decent footy and they're 2 pts behind City and that's down to his coaching, not because they went out and spend £100m+ on a superstar. They signed Ayoze bloody Perez, made Tielmanns permanent and signed that Praet guy along with losing Maguire.

Whatever your thoughts on the owners and Woodward, having a proven manager should be the absolute minimum requirement for this club. Whilst LVG and Mou were hardly standout successes whilst they were with us, both brought silverware to the club despite having very different styles and almost completely different teams. Both were proven managers.

I agree re the sentimental side with Ole and that is the issue here, most fans like yourself who don't want him gone have a valid point in that it would be heartbreaking. I really hope he walks, I still see him as a caretaker anyway and he's doing the best he can with very limited experience but it's so clear he's drowning in the scale of the task at hand. He loves the club but I really think it's harmful the longer he stays because we're not building toward anything, we're simply drifting until it gets so bad that we're forced into a change again.

Tibs

He should get until end of Feb IF we are still in and around the Top 4. Even now, as mixed as we are, a run of 3-4 wins and we're back up there.

We need a striker, Ole knows it, let him get Haaland and let's see from there. The problem is this top 4 we need to be in CL again and we won't qualify through Europa we're too shit to win that

USREDEVIL

He should get until end of Feb IF we are still in and around the Top 4. Even now, as mixed as we are, a run of 3-4 wins and we're back up there.

We need a striker, Ole knows it, let him get Haaland and let's see from there. The problem is this top 4 we need to be in CL again and we won't qualify through Europa we're too shit to win that
Yeah but we're 10 points off 4th. We would also need Chelsea and Leicester to drop a lot of points. I'm still with keeping Ole to the end of the season assuming we're not relegation battling, but top 4 looks too far. I will not be surprised if we do not get in anyone in the January window.

Reactions: Rood

Alabaster Codify7

He is only still in employment because he's a former player. Insert any manager in world football not associated with our club previously and stick them in the hot-seat and they'd have been fired by now. You might say not a single one of them would have been given the job permanently in the first place. He is in the job because he's an old boy, that is madness. Old Boy's Club FC.

There is no plan. Ole says this to make it seem like he smugly knows something nobody else does, some secret weapon or tactic that will suddenly turn the tide.

If there IS a plan, it is simply "please, please, please let me survive until January and PLEASE let Woodward allow me to sign a striker".

I don't think he thinsk there is anything wrong with our performances except for not scoring goals. If he makes it to January, and manages to sign say Haaland, who's to even say he'll coach him well enough to make an impact? He certainly isn't doing that what we have at our disposal now. And all of them are at least familiar with the PL.

soralapio

This is becoming an accepted point of view despite the fact it's completely irrational.
That's a pretty interesting definition for "fact". It almost sounds more like ... an opinion?

LVG and Mourinho both had stronger teams at their disposal and neither's silverware haul was that impressive. United had a very easy path to both the Europa League and FA Cup. But that's beside the point: like I said, Ole isn't doing an amazing job, but I don't think any of the realistic options would do a whole lot better, and would again just hit the reset button when United need patience and steady building towards a goal. If a top manager was available and willing to commit to a long term deal, then yeah, I'd be all for swapping.

Also I would say that in many areas Leicester's team is stronger than United's, especially accounting for the rash of injuries to key players United have had this season. And that's not Ole's fault.

Reactions: nimic

welshwingwizard

Also I would say that in many areas Leicester's team is stronger than United's, especially accounting for the rash of injuries to key players United have had this season. And that's not Ole's fault.
He is the one who left our squad so thin. Anyone could have injuries in midfield and attack (specifically his only top class midfielder who can create and only recognised CF) were a huge risk due to his decision to sell players and not recruit.

If Leicester's squad is now better it is because of Ole's decisions. He can't get a pass on that.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Yeah but we're 10 points off 4th. We would also need Chelsea and Leicester to drop a lot of points. I'm still with keeping Ole to the end of the season assuming we're not relegation battling, but top 4 looks too far. I will not be surprised if we do not get in anyone in the January window.
I'll be shocked if we don't get anyone in the Jan window - only issue is that you are unlikely to get your first choice players in that window

Abhinav

This is becoming an accepted point of view despite the fact it's completely irrational. There are issues in the Glazer/Woodward setup but the one thing they are completely removed from is what we see on the pitch/what happens on the training ground and that's where we're severely lacking.
I don’t think anyone can deny that there are problems with United’s footballing structure. Both LVG and Mourinho have alluded to it and it is also evident in the way we go from one managerial style to another.

And when I say footballing structure, I just don’t mean Ed Woodward and Matt Judge. It is also the non-playing staff that includes the nutritionists, the medical staff, the scouts, the analysts etc.

For example, lets look at the fitness of our players. Ole has had to play the majority of this season with key personnel missing. When he was hired, he alluded to the poor conditioning of the team. Everyone thought it was Jose’s instructions and tactical setup that meant the players were not running. Ironically, Jose in has last press conference against Liverpool mentioned how his players could not cope with Liverpool’s intensity. He moaned that his players are always injured and don’t have the physical attributes to compete against Liverpool’s style of play. So, why is it that our players always seem to be injured, are poorly conditioned, while other teams seem to be able to field consistent lineups. Is it on the manager? Or is it on the medical staff who should be monitoring the fatigue and recovery of players? Or is it on the scouts to check player’s injury records before they bring these players to the club. Remember the manager only brings his immediate coaching staff with him, the other support staff usually last beyond the manager.

These background things might seem insignificant but can be the difference between title challengers and top 6. Who in our current setup is responsible for improving the scouting, the analytics, the sports science etc. There needs to be a football person that is knowledgeable about these areas and is able to build a world class organisation that supports the first team manager. At the moment, we seem to be behind the other clubs in these areas and put all the blame on the managers.

tomaldinho1

That's a pretty interesting definition for "fact". It almost sounds more like ... an opinion?

LVG and Mourinho both had stronger teams at their disposal and neither's silverware haul was that impressive. United had a very easy path to both the Europa League and FA Cup. But that's beside the point: like I said, Ole isn't doing an amazing job, but I don't think any of the realistic options would do a whole lot better, and would again just hit the reset button when United need patience and steady building towards a goal. If a top manager was available and willing to commit to a long term deal, then yeah, I'd be all for swapping.

Without going full Rafa, I would say that the thought that things can improve from being 10th in the PL with the current team is pretty concrete.

I'm not sure if it was you I replied to previously but the bolded part is the mindset that needs to change. Why does it have to be a long term contract? This isn't about finding the next SAF, we need to wake up to the fact it's absolutely fine to hire a manager and then fire them when they aren't getting results (this is where Ole's status at the club is a hindrance) and move on. There are elements here regarding continuity where a DOF is needed if we want to really compete with the elite teams but, for now at least, our aim (which was fully realistic at the start of the season) was to be in the fight for top four.

The way I see it is if Ole had something in his body of work that we could reference eg Klopp's Dortmund breaking Bayern's dominance, Simeone's Atleti winning La Liga, Jardim's Monaco mark I (it doesn't even need to be on this scale, it could just be the playing style/apparent potential like with Nagelsmann) etc then I would be prepared to stick it out through a rough period in the hope we could get the team to that place. The issue with Ole is there is no body of work and it's just blind hope because he said all the right things when he arrived but we're seeing very little evidence of change so far.

tomaldinho1

I don’t think anyone can deny that there are problems with United’s footballing structure. Both LVG and Mourinho have alluded to it and it is also evident in the way we go from one managerial style to another.

And when I say footballing structure, I just don’t mean Ed Woodward and Matt Judge. It is also the non-playing staff that includes the nutritionists, the medical staff, the scouts, the analysts etc.

For example, lets look at the fitness of our players. Ole has had to play the majority of this season with key personnel missing. When he was hired, he alluded to the poor conditioning of the team. Everyone thought it was Jose’s instructions and tactical setup that meant the players were not running. Ironically, Jose in has last press conference against Liverpool mentioned how his players could not cope with Liverpool’s intensity. He moaned that his players are always injured and don’t have the physical attributes to compete against Liverpool’s style of play. So, why is it that our players always seem to be injured, are poorly conditioned, while other teams seem to be able to field consistent lineups. Is it on the manager? Or is it on the medical staff who should be monitoring the fatigue and recovery of players? Or is it on the scouts to check player’s injury records before they bring these players to the club. Remember the manager only brings his immediate coaching staff with him, the other support staff usually last beyond the manager.

These background things might seem insignificant but can be the difference between title challengers and top 6. Who in our current setup is responsible for improving the scouting, the analytics, the sports science etc. There needs to be a football person that is knowledgeable about these areas and is able to build a world class organisation that supports the first team manager. At the moment, we seem to be behind the other clubs in these areas and put all the blame on the managers.
I don't think anyone is denying it, my point is that whilst there are issues (and fans on here argue all day about what they are) we do have the setup to get top 4 which should have been the expectation this season. As it stands, the structure needs to change if we want to challenge Liverpool or City because they have genuinely built something annoyingly good which has taken time but apart from them, we should be more than capable of fighting with Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, Spurs (although they're having a shocker as well).

re the medical staff/sports science piece that's been something I have long wondered about. LVG was very vocal about how unfit he thought our squad was and he moved Strudwick on, we were plagued by injuries with him because of the style he wanted to play much in the same way the Klopp's first couple of seasons were riddled with long term injuries. LVG was old school but it sounded like he was pretty shocked with some aspects of our training setup (he changed the canteen setup, improved the pitches, changed the fitness setup) so there's definitely something not quite right if Mou has continued on that criticism and now Ole is finding a lot of players out injured.

Frank Grimes

Top 4 is a pipe dream. We have had a decent start fixture wise and have already dropped 20 points. Ole has set us up with a paper thin squad lacking in creativity or a proper no.9. The buck stops with the manager and he has made dreadful decisions. We could seriously get dragged towards the bottom if we get a glut of injuries.

Foxbatt

Lets hypothise that we did not sell Herrera, Fellaini and Lukaku. With Martial injured we would have Lukaku playing up front. Our midfield would be solid with Fellaini and Herrera to play or to come as subs if needed. We need not call on Lingard or Mata or Pereira. . I would say we would have won more games than we have won at present. This is why Managers have to take responsibility for their squads. You do not simply sell a player unless you are sure to be able to replace them with someone better.

SAFMUTD

LVG and Mourinho both had stronger teams at their disposal
This is another opinion here that is taken as a given...people do realize that Ole inherited Mourinho’s squad right? All the changes after were made under his approval. I agree the squad is weaker than Mourinho’s but that is Ole fault, he made it weaker by selling players.

bonothom

How in the hell is this poll not 80% for the sack bewilders me. Expectations from the fans now must be shockingly low. If United are fighting relegation this season and Ole's fist pumping at the Stretford End after he 'miraculously' saves us from the drop I'm sure some fans will still be saying 'great job Ole, lets go again next season m8'. Also the hypocrisy of ex-players such as Ferdinand and Scholes who were never slow to criticize Mourinho and Van Gaal but hardly say a word against their mate Ole even though his record is far worse than either of those previous managers.

bonothom

We have a much better squad than Leicester but they have a much much better manager. And yest Frank Lampard is a better manager than Ole. As for Klopp and Pep they are in a different galaxy compared to Solskjaer.
I would also suggest that Lampard is surrounded by more experienced coaches. Would we take Rodgers now? His Liverpool days didn't end well. And its still early in his Leicester days but the signs are good I have to say. Certainly better than the shit show were getting subjected to.

lex talionis

If I could rewind the clock I'd go in a different direction than Ole, but here we are and there's no point in thinking about a managerial change right now.

What I would like to see right now is Ole settling on tactics that work and ditching tactics that don't work. There's clearly something working for us with the 352. Let's ride this out as long as we can.

pacifictheme

If I could rewind the clock I'd go in a different direction than Ole, but here we are and there's no point in thinking about a managerial change right now.

What I would like to see right now is Ole settling on tactics that work and ditching tactics that don't work. There's clearly something working for us with the 352. Let's ride this out as long as we can.
So you don't think ole is good enough but you want him to carry on?

el3mel

How in the hell is this poll not 80% for the sack bewilders me. Expectations from the fans now must be shockingly low. If United are fighting relegation this season and Ole's fist pumping at the Stretford End after he 'miraculously' saves us from the drop I'm sure some fans will still be saying 'great job Ole, lets go again next season m8'. Also the hypocrisy of ex-players such as Ferdinand and Scholes who were never slow to criticize Mourinho and Van Gaal but hardly say a word against their mate Ole even though his record is far worse than either of those previous managers.
That's true. If we finish top 6 this season, the Ole in crowd will treat it like a trophy. Expectations have taken a nose dive to justify what Ole has been doing here so far. I mean his supporters were treating a win against the mighty Norwich as a big win, quoting earlier posts that were criticizing him and laughing on it as if he proved them wrong or something.

Last edited:

bonothom

That's true. If we finish top 6 this season, the Ole in crowd will treat it like a trophy. Expectations have taken a nose dive to justify what Ole has been doing here so far. I mean his supporters were treating a win against the night Norwich as a big win, quoting earlier posts that were criticizing him and laughing on it as if he prove them wrong or something.
United beating Norwich actually proves beyond any doubt that Ole is a better manager than that idiot Guardiola.

USREDEVIL

United beating Norwich actually proves beyond any doubt that Ole is a better manager than that idiot Guardiola.
Oh please. Guardiola is amazing. Why, he could make this United team title contenders in no time flat, make a couple of genius tactical moves, teach Rashford how to score consistently, etc. Turn Fred into a monster and all that. Yakkity yakkity yack.

Hawks2008

When I say underperforming for 6 months. I mean you can’t finish 2nd and not get any credit. So yes 6 months.

It’s not fanboyism it’s just the truth. Is Jamie Vardy a better player than Dybala? If he’s not you’ll have to tell my what’s difference as Vardy has our performed him for years too.
What does Dybala have to do with it it? He is better than Vardy because he has been a top performer for one of Europe's biggest teams for several seasons now with big CL performances under his belt. That has no relevance to Martial being mediocre, his skill set and ability is on another level to most forwards and again, has nothing to do with Vardy being better than Martial or any of our other forwards.

You keep saying Martial is better but you have said nothing about what makes him better? I'm sure it would be a bunch of fanboy rubbish about his exaggerated dribbling and finishing abilities so let's not derail this thread further.

Last edited:

lex talionis

So you don't think ole is good enough but you want him to carry on?
And bring in, right now, who?

Managers worth bringing in at the moment just aren't available. If your suggestion is that a caretaker manager like Carrick or even Keane is worth having do the job while we begin the hunt for a proper manager of the caliber of, say, Mourinho or Zidane at the end of the season I can understand that argument, but we're not in a position to get a top manager to abandon his club (or country, if you're thinking Southgate or Giggs) in midseason to manage this squad.

SAFMUTD

What the hell are you talking about? We’re in november theres a freaking lot left to fight for.

bonothom

My question is How bad does it have to get for Ole fans to question the ineptitude of manager and coaching staff? Bottom 3 at Xmas? Or worse? Say if we are mid table at Xmas will that be fine? Also Ole's motd interview the other night he actually came out with the line 'we go again'.

SAFMUTD

My question is How bad does it have to get for Ole fans to question the ineptitude of manager and coaching staff? Bottom 3 at Xmas? Or worse? Say if we are mid table at Xmas will that be fine? Also Ole's motd interview the other night he actually came out with the line 'we go again'.
I think for the Ole fans nothing will be bad enough, they’re convinced this squad is not good enough to challenge for anything else than relegation. All the supportive answers are around that, “the squad is not good enough” “no manager in the world would get better results” “the players he brought are good, we should give him at least 3 years to prove himself”

bonothom

I think for the Ole fans nothing will be bad enough, they’re convinced this squad is not good enough to challenge for anything else than relegation. All the supportive answers are around that, “the squad is not good enough” “no manager in the world would get better results” “the players he brought are good, we should give him at least 3 years to prove himself”
3 years of this? You have to be kidding. If he's here 3 years we'll be in League One.

Hawks2008

No matter how bad it gets the Ole in crowd will set the bar as low as it needs to be for Ole to reach it. If he gets finishing 10th they will say no one could have done better and that it's the standard we should be aiming for. Anything to paint their man as a success.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
3 years of this? You have to be kidding. If he's here 3 years we'll be in League One.
Take it you two aren't fans of Ole, or have I got that wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.