Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
A goal ruled offside doesn't necessarily mean attacking play. Anyway its all ifs and buts. We arent winning and we should be against such a team, so it just sounds like excuses.
Care to change that statement now??

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
:lol:

You guys can convince yourself of anything. Ole Solskjaer can take a turd in centre circle, pick it up and feed you guys out of his hand. And you guys would genuinely lap it up. It's incredible.
Go watch some football, you never know, you might learn something!!

Seriously though, The thought that these triggers and passages of play are not coached and trained repetitively is absurd and frankly wrong.

Mainoldo

Best thing he did was trust his squad for once and it changed the game. Bringing Mata on.

If anyone can’t see the players just do their own thing.

Mainoldo

At this stage of the season, where fatigue plays a huge part in performances, we'll take what we can get.
Inter and Copenhagen got fatigue too? City look fatigued. Basically anyone except us using the fatigue excuse?

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Inter and Copenhagen got fatigue too? City look fatigued. Basically anyone except us using the fatigue excuse?
Of all the things to whine about, you choose to wine about a game against a goaltender who's playing the best match of his life. Against forwards that have been very ineffecient.

We've had 15 shots so far, 7 on goal, not sure what else you want. Pochettino?

Edit: This is WILD. How is it not 7-0. Juan Mata is involved in everything with Martial.

Mainoldo

Of all the things to whine about, you choose to wine about a game against a goaltender who's playing the best match of his life. Against forwards that have been very ineffecient.

We've had 15 shots so far, 7 on goal, not sure what else you want. Pochettino?
Your counter arguments are boring. Comeback with better material. Everything is a sack Ole sign Poch thing.

b82REZ

At this stage of the season, where fatigue plays a huge part in performances, we'll take what we can get.
C'mon now. Fitness has been a massive issue under Ole as it has been under all our managers since Fergie.

We regularly look knackered at 70 mins.

Conditions tonight won't have helped but we've had a two week break and we still look very tired.

Ole has earnt his place for next season but there are still plenty of question marks over some of his tactics and game management.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Your counter arguments are boring. Comeback with better Martial. Everything is a sack Ole sign Poch thing.
I don't need to give a counter argument, because you don't have a leg to stand on to begin with. All you did was whine and say we don't have a plan.

Like, dude, just stop that nonsense.

Mainoldo

I don't need to give a counter argument, because you don't have a leg to stand on to begin with. All you did was whine and say we don't have a plan.

Like, dude, just stop that nonsense.
When did I say we didn’t have a plan?

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Because hes stretching the play down the left?
Wr are rippong them apart going forward. I dont think bringing on Dan James would improve us further
Stretching nothing. all he has been doing is passing the ball backwards or losing it. The guy isn't chasing, looks fatigued physically and mentally and is having an all round awful game. Sub him the feck off. Yes dan james is shit. An ole buy btw.

Mainoldo

Because hes stretching the play down the left?
We are ripping them apart going forward. I dont think bringing on Dan James would improve us further.
Like seriously these are not League 1 players. Why are people so brainwashed. Our substitutes can do a job. We don’t need Rashford on clocking up minutes to play worse.

Lingard is on now and I bet it doesn’t make our play worse.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
C'mon now. Fitness has been a massive issue under Ole as it has been under all our managers since Fergie.

We regularly look knackered at 70 mins.

Conditions tonight won't have helped but we've had a two week break and we still look very tired.

Ole has earnt his place for next season but there are still plenty of question marks over some of his tactics and game management.
Total goal attempts -
26 (ManUtd) vs 8 (Koebenhavn)

On target -
14 (ManUtd) vs 1 (Koebenahvn)

That many attempts on goal is a clear indicator that Ole was tactically spot on tonight, but the finishing wasn't up to scratch.

The players, fatigued or otherwise, must take their share of the responsibility at some point or another. The manager can't shoulder every ounce of the blame.

cyberman

Like seriously these are not League 1 players. Why are people so brainwashed. Our substitutes can do a job. We don’t need Rashford on clocking up minutes to play worse.

Lingard is on now and I bet it doesn’t make our play worse.
Well we have done feck all since hes come on.
The answer to my question was pointing to an underperforming player and yelling why is he still on?
Is that even tactical? Its a stretch, lets be honest. He has kept a leading goalscorer in a game where we need to finish our glaring chances.

Idxomer

It's very telling how the standards have fallen that you have multiple posters defending this performance.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
It's very telling how the standards have fallen that you have multiple posters defending this performance.
We had the ball in the net 3 times.

Go back 12-18 months and you had people complain that we weren't attacking enough.

Man Utd simply cannot win with it's fan base.

Mainoldo

Well we have done feck all since hes come on.
The answer to my question was pointing to an underperforming player and yelling why is he still on?
Is that even tactical? Its a stretch, lets be honest. He has kept a leading goalscorer in a game where we need to finish our glaring chances.
Are you being serious. He’s made no negative difference than keeping Rashford on. His one run was better than Rashford did for half hour.

You cannot defend not bringing on subs when doing so changed the game.

Zoo

Sad folk posting in here while the game was going on, one in which we haven’t even lost.

90 + 5min

For me (all those Solskjaer haters) are new type of fans who plays Football Manager and thinking football is like computer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.