Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbers

I say this as someone who thinks there are better manager options out there than Poch, but still..

Taken Spurs to a CL final.... Relegated Cardiff... Taken Spurs to a CL final... Relegated Cardiff...

Yeh it's a tough one.

JG3001

It can’t be coincidence that every player we sign turns to dogshite 6 months after signing. Irrespective of their actual ability.

The evidence would suggest It’s better to have a crap board and a top class manager, than both crap. We all slagged Mourinho off ( yes me included) but he’s still our best manager post Ferguson.

Mainoldo

I say this as someone who thinks there are better manager options out there than Poch, but still..

Taken Spurs to a CL final.... Relegated Cardiff... Taken Spurs to a CL final... Relegated Cardiff...

Yeh it's a tough one.
Ole ain’t going nowhere. He’ll win one in 5 and that will be good enough for the believers.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Again not playing DvB. Above anything else, this kind of stupidity of playing the tall physical trees (Fellaini/McT) instead of proven players with technical skill, awareness and dynamism is what will get him sacked.

Robbie Boy

Again not playing DvB. Above anything else, this kind of stupidity of playing the tall physical trees (Fellaini/McT) instead of proven players with technical skill, awareness and dynamism is what will get him sacked.
It's his lack of ability to coach a team that'll get him the sack. We have been wank yet again even though we might muster a win due to Newcastle being appalling.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
It's his lack of ability to coach a team that'll get him the sack. We have been wank yet again even though we might muster a win due to Newcastle being appalling.
Do one.

Bad day for you that you can’t enjoy a fantastic win from Ole’s team.

ole at the wheel ... suck it up.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
At least he kept Pogba out of the starting lineup which should be appreciated given his comments in the press.

el3mel

Great and big win tonight. Should ease the pressure off around the club. At 2-1 the pressure would have still been present but can't argue with 4-1.

Have a great night folks !

Robbie Boy

At least he kept Pogba out of the starting lineup which should be appreciated given his comments in the press.
Decent subs tonight which is a credit tbf. We were fairly poor for the most part but came alive in the last 20 minutes due mostly to VdB. This Newcastle side are terrible though. Think they had 6 shots on target all season prior to tonight.

Big improvements too from AWB, Maguire and Shaw.

90 + 5min

As I said in match thread. "Finger to the mouth" and a schhhh-sound from our team to all haters.

Mainoldo

More lives than a cat this guy. :lol:

He’s not going nowhere for now. VVD out for the season aswell. If we had a decent manager we could have been in a title challenge.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He finally did what I wanted him to do since the first game season, pack the bloody midfield. We have good options there, we have poor wingers, why not play VDB, Pogba, and 2 others in there. They're all talented players who know how to set up and score goals. We scored 3 after VDB came on.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
As said before, it's gonna be the most painfully drawn out sacking in the entire history of English football, cuz there's enough individual brilliance and penalties in the team to bail him out more often than not. Just hope that the potential replacements haven't lost patience by the end of the season.

cyberman

We are going to challenge for the title if Ole can get a tine out of Cavani. We really do have some fantastic forward options and its going to come down to scoring those goals in tired games.

Untd55

Slightly flattering result. We were decent, but for a lot of the game, it felt like it was being played between two low-quality teams, one of which somehow signed Fernandes.

Newcastle was diabolical, but we never really overwhelmed them. They had no choice to come out when we scored the second, opening up the game.

Same issues continue: we struggle to score from open play without counter-attacking. Decent performance, but nothing more.

Mainoldo

He finally did what I wanted him to do since the first game season, pack the bloody midfield. We have good options there, we have poor wingers, why not play VDB, Pogba, and 2 others in there. They're all talented players who know how to set up and score goals. We scored 3 after VDB came on.
Mate we won comfortably once the man hitters came on. It’s all about making it work I don’t know why we try wingers when we don’t have non.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
OleOUTers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can’t enjoy our imperious performance, coached to perfection by Ole Gunner Solskjær tonight.

So many patterns of play too.

glorious movement on and off the ball.

Great fitness and character and mettle.

perfectly timed game changing substitutions from manager Solskjær

had the balls to drop Pogba the virus.

got the Maguire selection 100% correct.

Did I miss anything???

edgecutter

We are going to challenge for the title if Ole can get a tine out of Cavani. We really do have some fantastic forward options and its going to come down to scoring those goals in tired games.
We beat a terrible Newcastle side and now people are thinking of a title challenge? Today was better, but we are nowhere near the standard of a title challenger.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Decent subs tonight which is a credit tbf. We were fairly poor for the most part but came alive in the last 20 minutes due mostly to VdB. This Newcastle side are terrible though. Think they had 6 shots on target all season prior to tonight.

Big improvements too from AWB, Maguire and Shaw.
Mata was MotM for me, but the team was decent over all.

We dominated the game from start to finish, pretty much, but the same problems that have plagued us for years now - the lack of a genuine goal threat - nearly cost us again.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
More lives than a cat this guy. :lol:

He’s not going nowhere for now. VVD out for the season aswell. If we had a decent manager we could have been in a title challenge.
You’re so gutted. I can tell. And you also can’t enjoy our win. Insane

Robbie Boy

No I haven't changed my mind. I always said we would thrash them.
Anything but a win here would have been a shambles. Some nice individual performances and improvements though. If we could play like we played for the last 20 minutes more often, then we could be a decent side.

The next 4 games will be far more telling. A-few wins and he's safe as houses and a-few bad defeats and there's serious questions again.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Got it spot on tonight despite all the moaning in here before and during the game.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
:lol: The line up is so bad the result is almost inconsequential.

Our backs are against the wall, his job is on the line, the confidence of his players are in absolute tatters, and THIS is his team selection for a traditionally tough away game against Newcastle. How can anyone see that lineup, given the way our season has started, and have the audacity to even question fans who think, regardless of all the other shit going on at the club, we can do a hell of a lot better on the manager front than this? Best in class and all that.

I despair, I really do.
Maybe not condemn the line up before the ball is kicked?

Everyone of the new ones did well, Mata was MOTM. Embarrassing comment from you

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Slightly flattering result. We were decent, but for a lot of the game, it felt like it was being played between two low-quality teams, one of which somehow signed Fernandes.

Newcastle was diabolical, but we never really overwhelmed them. They had no choice to come out when we scored the second, opening up the game.

Same issues continue: we struggle to score from open play without counter-attacking. Decent performance, but nothing more.
Imagine supporting a team that you can’t celebrate with joy for winning 1-4 away from home, under intense pressure? Your hatred is blinding you silly.

edgecutter

OleOUTers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can’t enjoy our imperious performance all coached by Ole Gunner Solskjær tonight.

Did I miss anything???
You would swear we won a trophy with a post like this. We beat a poor Newcastle side. The next few games this month will decide if he should keep his job.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
OleOUTers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can’t enjoy our imperious performance, coached to perfection by Ole Gunner Solskjær tonight.

Did I miss anything???
Grow up

Paul_Scholes18

We looked much better today. Although against a weak Newcastle side.
Hope we can carry on performing which we need in a busy month for us.

I think we need to change the tactics vs PSG though. 3-5-2 maybe with Bruno, Rashford, Martial up front.

It is the first time Ole plays in both CL and the league with games every week.
We had one spell before against Barcelona and we totally failed then in both tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.