Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvet Revolver

Personally I'd stick with Ole, he has the right idea but crucially needs time. Ole and the team should be doing better I don't dispute this. However, it's this same team (the majority of) that continues to sulk, downing tools and needs clearing out. No manager can change the attitudes of the team until the clearout has occurred.
And what is that idea? he looks as clueless as our players on the field!

The major down tools according to fans last year - Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku.. None of them have played so far ( barring 2 games by pogba).. so who are these down tools you speak of?

Abhinav

Ole always claimed that he's happy with the squad and happy with Woodward. You can't use some of his words to suit your agenda.

You can't absolve the manager of the fault of going into a season like that. No top manager will do it, unless there is a transfer ban.
I beg to differ. Ole’s words in press conferences cannot be relied on as his true feelings. He is too much of a nice guy to air his dirty linen in public. But thats up to you, you can chose to take his words at face value or read between the lines and take cue from some of his earlier comments.
Btw, since Jose was appointed, we have not brought in more than 4 players in any single transfer window. And Jose made his displeasure at the lack of transfer activity known multiple times. So just because we haven’t signed a player doesn’t mean the manager was not interested in getting the person in. The incompetence of our board should be factored in when assessing the transfer decisions.

billybee99

Same here. There's a strange thing on here where most agree players like Mata and Pereira are terrible but still expect us to out play teams that have recently spent £80m+ on their own forward lines (like West Ham and Newcastle). When assessing the quality of lineups the likes of Rashford are massively overrated on here compared to your average PL striker.
We shouldn't out play teams like West Ham and Newcastle? Are you fecking kidding me?

billybee99

We've had a few bad results with a decimated squad. We are carrying about 4 complete passengers in every game right now. Players who didn't perform under Jose either. Ole didn't sign those useless fecks. He's just stuck with them until he can sign replacements. We have never in my life had such weak squads to chose from going into games. We've about 6 good established players left fit and the rest are either useless or kids. I think our performances are pretty much what you'd expect with what we have to chose from. I didn't expect to beat either West Ham or Newcastle when I saw the squads.

I can tell by the tone of the bolded parts of your post there's probably not too much point in discussing it much further though.
4 wins in 17 in the Premier League. That's nearly a half season worth of results.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Public opinion is fickle. This kind of voting should be restricted to every month or two. Instead people change opinion with every passing game. If we should by some miracle beat the scousers Ole "keep" will surley pass 55 % within a few hours after the game. And I'm very much aware that personally I would be tempted to change my vote should we lose the next game.
We could beat them 6-0, one game is never gonna be enough to make me change it

Rory 7

I just heard Johnny Giles on Newstalk saying Ole went on hols during the summer and left transfers up to Ed. (or something like that)

Did Ole go off on hols? If he did I'm disappointed in him. Moyes did the same too. Not on. Might change my vote to sack if true.

fergiesarmy1

I just heard Johnny Giles on Newstalk saying Ole went on hols during the summer and left transfers up to Ed. (or something like that)

Did Ole go off on hols? If he did I'm disappointed in him. Moyes did the same too. Not on. Might change my vote to sack if true.
I’m sure he took a holiday and deservedly so, once he’s given a list to the negotiator supreme not much else he can do until the rest of the coaching staff and players return?

There is also this new fangled device called a phone and something I’ve heard about electronic mail plus that video phone witchcraft I saw on back to the future once.

MisterLupus

I’m sure he took a holiday and deservedly so, once he’s given a list to the negotiator supreme not much else he can do until the rest of the coaching staff and players return?

There is also this new fangled device called a phone and something I’ve heard about electronic mail plus that video phone witchcraft I saw on back to the future once.

fergiesarmy1

Oh I'm not part of the firing brigade either but what a sad world it would be if one could no longer laugh defiantly in the face of misery ;)
Indeed, there is weird part of me that is enjoying this sufferage. Not sure if that says anything good about me.

Rory 7

:lol:

R'hllor

Putting Ole in or out on a side, cant help but wondering would people stand by him in a same manner if he wasnt a United legend and if not, thats a bit mental.
We know nobody in here ever mentioned his name as good option after JM sacking so yea.

I Am Zlatan

It would have been perfect to bring someone new in, and have him get situated over the international break period, but it looks like we’ll have to wait for no reason..

Code-CX

Putting Ole in or out on a side, cant help but wondering would people stand by him in a same manner if he wasnt a United legend and if not, thats a bit mental.
We know nobody in here ever mentioned his name as good option after JM sacking so yea.
The posters defending Ole would relentlessly go after said manager if that was the case. How some of our fans can be so blinded by sentimentality and refuse to see Ole's deficiencies as a manager is a question for the ages.

Since his appointment as a permanent manager, his win rate is in the 20% region and people still defend him :houllier:.

Last edited:

tomaldinho1

The posters defending Ole would relentlessly go after said manager if that was the case. How some of ours fans can be so blinded by sentimentality and refuse to see Ole's deficiencies as a manager is a question for the ages.

Since his appointment as a permanent manager, his win rate is in the 20% region and people still defend him :houllier:.
YeAh BuT SaF GoT tImE

it's farcical

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It would have been perfect to bring someone new in, and have him get situated over the international break period, but it looks like we’ll have to wait for no reason..
It will be around late November/early December if he is to go now, same as Jose.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Not rubbish? Got voted Cardiff’s worst manager in recent history. Has proven nothing but a title with a team that would probably lose to SE Dons and once sacked will never get a job in England again. But this is who you think is okay and should lead us back towards the top?
Why does it matter so much to you(and anybody else that keeps bringing it up)what he did at Cardiff? He took the job against his better judgement as a favour to a mate, he was set up to fail, and he did, big friggin deal)

Did it matter to you how he got on at Cardiff when we went on that long winning run when he first got the gig last season? Did you not allow yourself to go Ape minutes after the final whistle after that glorious night in Paris because you suddenly remembered he was shite at Cardiff, if the answer to both of them is no why the hell should it matter now?

And as for him getting another job in England, if he's moved over permanently(not sure he has) of course he will, do you think Managers that get their sides relegated never work again? If you do you've not really been paying attention.

hobbers

And as for him getting another job in England, if he's moved over permanently(not sure he has) of course he will, do you think Managers that get their sides relegated never work again? If you do you've not really been paying attention.
Ole will not get another Prem job in his life. That is guaranteed.

In Rainbows

Why does it matter so much to you(and anybody else that keeps bringing it up)what he did at Cardiff? He took the job against his better judgement as a favour to a mate, he was set up to fail, and he did, big friggin deal)

Did it matter to you how he got on at Cardiff when we went on that long winning run when he first got the gig last season? Did you not allow yourself to go Ape minutes after the final whistle after that glorious night in Paris because you suddenly remembered he was shite at Cardiff, if the answer to both of them is no why the hell should it matter now?

It matters because it's evidence of his managerial level. He was set up to fail? He made Cardiff worse, where Cardiff were the 17th best side when they hired him, and in his time at the club, he made them the 20th best side. Then he failed in the Championship with a 17th best run of form. In the championship!

Everybody went crazy, but what does that have to do with Ole now? It still didn't make sense to give him the job when they did because why on earth would you not wait? In what world does it make sense to not wait until the end of the season to give him the job? You're given more evidence to make a better informed decision by simply waiting. If he continues being amazing, well what did you lose by waiting? Nothing. If he is awful, you give yourself more evidence to make a better informed decision to hire him. And guess what? He ended up going into relegation form which has continued into this season. That's what matters.

Our board is so incompetent it's unreal. It's no wonder why someone like Solskjaer gets paid as much as he does, when United have all the leverage and yet still overpay. Who was threatening to take away Ole for a job? Which club was a step up to United, who could pay him more and thus required that amount to retain Ole? That club didn't exist and yet Ole still got that salary.

It's so depressing how incompetent Matt Judge and Woodward are.

Class of 63

Sourness
Ole is never as good as Fergie and never will be. Every comparison like that is pretty much void.

He's a poor manager and will soon fall into oblivion after he's sacked. Sometimes it's better to call a spade a spade.
Wouldn't you just love to be proved wrong?

Nostradamus, is that you?

How do you confuse Rio Ferdinand? Place a shovel, a spade, and a rake against a wall, and ask him to take his Pick

Class of 63

Sourness
Maybe you didn’t say impossible but we didn’t get one did we when it was so glaringly obvious we needed one and he had the end of last season and all of the summer window why wait till the last minute to sell/loan your recognised strikers.

it’s a gamble because we based his appointment from an interim manger to permanent based on a few games he did well in and not based on credentials or experience and do you think what we are seeing is stability? Being a club legend has nothing to do with it.

You really think we don’t need top talent, wow that’s borderline crazy take any league winning team from any of the recognised big leagues and they all have top talent.

A top manager might persuade Pogba to change his mind but if not there were plenty of clubs wanting Pogba if he wants to go you might as well get what you can because keeping wouldn’t change that.

Your last point makes everything you base your arguments for giving Ole time at our top club redundant and not based on any logic, facts or even acknowledging your own eyes as to what your seeing week in week out, I mean two holding midfield players against the mighty Newcastle even I knew we were going to struggle as soon as I seen the team.
  • Not sure on Alexis, but I don't think the club felt Inter or Juventus were going to cough up what we wanted for Lukaku, when they did it was late in the window with not much time to bring anybody in, it happens.
  • It was a gamble and so far it hasn't worked, but a month is a longtime in football, who knows we might be flying this time next month, or the month after.
  • Define top talent, would you put any of the three summer signings in that bracket? Would that level do?
  • If Raiola wants him out which looks the case it doesn't matter who the Manager is.
  • Maybe we should do what the Norwich chairman did with Chris Sutton for PP, put your offer in an envelope, and the one that bids highest gets him!
  • You probably knew we'd struggle in Paris when you saw the team as well.

Seij

Molde seems to be doing pretty darn well under a no name manager who stepped in as a caretaker after Ole.

MisterLupus

I've not heard a lot of people use that as an argument to support him - the fact that he's a club legend - I mostly just see people disagreeing as to what's to blame for this bad run and arguing their case as to why they think so.

The posters defending Ole would relentlessly go after said manager if that was the case. How some of our fans can be so blinded by sentimentality and refuse to see Ole's deficiencies as a manager is a question for the ages.

Like above more or less - why is it so hard for you guys to take on the actual arguments rather than ignoring these then attempting to dress everyone up in nepotism instead? If you're so sure this is all on our coaches - you'd think you'd have an easy time explaining why you feel this way rather than focusing almost every post on inventing different ways to discredit those who disagree with you?

YeAh BuT SaF GoT tImE

it's farcical
Something is farcical in here alright at least we agree on that - and might I add that admitting it is the first step to recovery and also that I wish you well on your journey. Maybe try arguing your case like proper adults - someone might take you serious then and maybe you'll end up as something more than just irritating background noise :rolleyes:

It matters because it's evidence of his managerial level. He was set up to fail? He made Cardiff worse, where Cardiff were the 17th best side when they hired him, and in his time at the club, he made them the 20th best side. Then he failed in the Championship with a 17th best run of form. In the championship!

Everybody went crazy, but what does that have to do with Ole now? It still didn't make sense to give him the job when they did because why on earth would you not wait? In what world does it make sense to not wait until the end of the season to give him the job? You're given more evidence to make a better informed decision by simply waiting. If he continues being amazing, well what did you lose by waiting? Nothing. If he is awful, you give yourself more evidence to make a better informed decision to hire him. And guess what? He ended up going into relegation form which has continued into this season. That's what matters.

Our board is so incompetent it's unreal. It's no wonder why someone like Solskjaer gets paid as much as he does, when United have all the leverage and yet still overpay. Who was threatening to take away Ole for a job? Which club was a step up to United, who could pay him more and thus required that amount to retain Ole? That club didn't exist and yet Ole still got that salary.

Yeah he made a mess of things at Cardiff but it's not like it's the only thing he's done in his footballing career - and it has feck all to do with what's going on here and our current situation. Everyone makes a mess of themselves sometimes - you learn you move on until some day you run into a few simpletons who attempts to ridicule you for it. You laugh - then continue moving on as if nothing's happened. Also I might add - Cardiff hasn't exactly been a proven success neither before or after Solskjaer's tenure there either - I'd say it's not a job anyone in their right minds would covet.

Ole will not get another Prem job in his life. That is guaranteed.
Well that depends I guess - on whether or not people who's actually proficient in football and not just - let's say - some random forum troll spewing out unsubstantiated claims - will be able to see something you're obviously blind to.

Molde seems to be doing pretty darn well under a no name manager who stepped in as a caretaker after Ole.
They did pretty damn well when he was in charge too - and this is his team that he's built I might add someone else just took the reins when he left. In fact it's the second time he's come in as manager then helped them from a run of mediocrity to a position where they'd be able to challenge Rosenborg for the throne - a throne Rosenborg's pretty much owned for decades until Solskjaer got involved. So if that's meant as an attempt to discredit to him you should educate yourself and try harder. Maybe just focus on his stay at Cardiff instead - like your pal above did - pretending that's all he's ever been about prior to joining us. You'll have more success I think - but still end up totally irrelevant :lol:

In the end I'll just like to add - to all of the above - that only time will tell who's right about this project and what's to blame for our current form. Well - if Ole is given time that is which is far from certain. If not I'm guessing whomever either succeeds or fails here next will be an indication as to where the rot lays - and personally I doubt very much it has to do with Solskjaer. But hey who knows - maybe some grand wizard of footballry will come riding along on his purple unicorn then wave his little rod about and suddenly transform this squad into a determined team of top contenders overnight. Oh and if this magician fails - we'll also be able to tell who it is that's really obsessing over names in this exchange - as something tells me if his results match that of Ole's but his name is something more along the lines of Pochettino or Allegri - a lot of you hating on our current coaches placing all the blame with them will suddenly be able to see what the rest of us are seeing at present.

That this is a team in need of some serious overhaul - and that neither our tactics nor the coaching should be considered our main concern.

Last edited:

JSW Devil

• Not sure on Alexis, but I don't think the club felt Inter or Juventus were going to cough up what we wanted for Lukaku, when they did it was late in the window with not much time to bring anybody in, it happens.
  • It was a gamble and so far it hasn't worked, but a month is a longtime in football, who knows we might be flying this time next month, or the month after.
  • Define top talent, would you put any of the three summer signings in that bracket? Would that level do?
  • If Raiola wants him out which looks the case it doesn't matter who the Manager is.
  • Maybe we should do what the Norwich chairman did with Chris Sutton for PP, put your offer in an envelope, and the one that bids highest gets him!
  • You probably knew we'd struggle in Paris when you saw the team as well.

Alexis was loaned after the window shut and Lukaku was completely ignored by Ole as he obviously didn’t fancy him, knowing this a striker should of been a priority it just smacks of poor planning by everyone concerned.

Honestly do you even believe half the things you write? Where do you honestly think we will be in a months time have you taken a look at our fixtures.

I think the 3 players who were brought in are ok but i don’t think you would win the league with their quality. AWB is the best of the 3 amazing at winning the ball not sure about going forward but with the lack of a quality RW player it be harsh to judge him on that. Maguire it’s too early to say as of yet don’t see that much of an improvement over Smalling who we let go while keeping the useless injury prone Jones and Rojo, I would of preferred Smalling and Maguire as a paring over Lindelof and Maguire. We are still very light in quality at left back I don’t really rate Shaw injury prone and when he’s playing looks unfit and offers nothing going forward and most opposition success comes from there while he’s not a new signing I don’t see us having this sorted defence everyone bangs on about. And James he’s probably exceeded expectation and has been one of our best attacking players but given the quality of the rest that isn’t saying much and yet again while he shows amazing pace and has shown quality it’s still too early to say as he’s come from the championship so who knows if he can sustain what he’s done so far. So in answer to your question would that do I’d say no if your goal is winning the league and yes if it to challenge for top four.

As for Pogba you still fail to see that he still wants to go and you still have to find a buyer and the longer that take the less you will be able to demand or get.

We did struggle in Paris and were pretty lucky to get that result We lost 2-0 at home and they dominated the game away we pretty much scored with every chance and I wouldn’t bet we would of been able to replicate that if we played them 10x in a row, that doesn’t excuse how we set up against Newcastle who were leaking goals for fun. And even though he wants to leave it doesn’t excuse playing Pogba when he’s fit so deep that he has to basically hit a worldy of a pass to create anything, he’s our most creative player he should be much further forward playing passes taking shots and Leading/orchestrating our attack, do we always need 2 holding midfield players?

All the give Ole more time brigade just seem to come up with endless excuses without stopping to think why they are having to it seems they have this blind hope Ole despite everything will become the next Fergie this utter folly IMO.

Last edited:

Class of 63

Sourness

So his time at Cardiff is evidence, but knocking Rosenborg from their perch and taking Molde to their first League Title in their 100 year history, then retaining it isn't? (enter stage-left the yeah but it's a fecking farmer's league brigade)

I was as surprised as anybody else when he Ole the Gig full-time but maybe shouldn't have been, the Press were driving it, and funnily enough they were the ones driving the Ole isn't good enough after a few loses as well, but that's where we are at the minute with the press- we not only lost a great Manager in Sir Alex we lost a guy who didn't control the press but they knew he had contacts that could make things difficult for them(nudge nudge), since SAF left they have got carte blanche to shit-stir to their hearts content, and too many of our fans fall for it.

Thinking out loud here, but wonder if Allegri has got any Mafia links, that might give the British press something to think about, mmmm

I don't know nor care how much Ole earns as the money in the game is bonkers, i'm still trying to get my head around the fact a football club paid £1,000,000 for a player, it'll end in tears!

Enigma_87

You know who
Wouldn't you just love to be proved wrong?

Nostradamus, is that you?

How do you confuse Rio Ferdinand? Place a shovel, a spade, and a rake against a wall, and ask him to take his Pick
You don't have to be Nostradamus to see that Bebe won't be the next Cristiano Ronaldo.

There's nothing wrong in romanticism but you have to be realistic at some point.

So his time at Cardiff is evidence, but knocking Rosenborg from their perch and taking Molde to their first League Title in their 100 year history, then retaining it isn't? (enter stage-left the yeah but it's a fecking farmer's league brigade)

I was as surprised as anybody else when he Ole the Gig full-time but maybe shouldn't have been, the Press were driving it, and funnily enough they were the ones driving the Ole isn't good enough after a few loses as well, but that's where we are at the minute with the press- we not only lost a great Manager in Sir Alex we lost a guy who didn't control the press but they knew he had contacts that could make things difficult for them(nudge nudge), since SAF left they have got carte blanche to shit-stir to their hearts content, and too many of our fans fall for it.

Thinking out loud here, but wonder if Allegri has got any Mafia links, that might give the British press something to think about, mmmm

I don't know nor care how much Ole earns as the money in the game is bonkers, i'm still trying to get my head around the fact a football club paid £1,000,000 for a player, it'll end in tears!
Strømsgodset knocked Rosenborg off their perch and finished ahead of him twice in consecutive seasons.

Ole was never able to replicate that for even at fecking Molde in the farmers league. They are 5 points clear since he left them at the top.

There's absolutely no reason to believe Ole will be successful in any PL club, let alone United. Absolutely none.

Enigma_87

You know who
Yeah he made a mess of things at Cardiff but it's not like it's the only thing he's done in his footballing career - and it has feck all to do with what's going on here and our current situation. Everyone makes a mess of themselves sometimes - you learn you move on until some day you run into a few simpletons who attempts to ridicule you for it. You laugh - then continue moving on as if nothing's happened. Also I might add - Cardiff hasn't exactly been a proven success neither before or after Solskjaer's tenure there either - I'd say it's not a job anyone in their right minds would covet.
Ever since he won those titles at Molde he is on the slide. 5th and 6th finishes in Norway after he was sacked at Cardiff. There's no evidence he is the type of manager that can adapt or turn things round.

Well that depends I guess - on whether or not people who's actually proficient in football and not just - let's say - some random forum troll spewing out unsubstantiated claims - will be able to see something you're obviously blind to.
I'm pretty sure no one will touch him with a barge pole after this.

After Cardiff no club was even in contention for him until we came on the basis of nepotism. You just look at the runs he has had since a permanent manager - 4 wins in 17 for United and 3 wins in 17 for Cardiff - those are one of the worst runs of all time at PL level. Apart from Mike Ashley don't think the other chairmen are idiots tbh.

They did pretty damn well when he was in charge too - and this is his team that he's built I might add someone else just took the reins when he left. In fact it's the second time he's come in as manager then helped them from a run of mediocrity to a position where they'd be able to challenge Rosenborg for the throne - a throne Rosenborg's pretty much owned for decades until Solskjaer got involved. So if that's meant as an attempt to discredit to him you should educate yourself and try harder. Maybe just focus on his stay at Cardiff instead - like your pal above did - pretending that's all he's ever been about prior to joining us. You'll have more success I think - but still end up totally irrelevant :lol:
There are ton of managers that were successful in Norwegian league historically. How many of them succeeded to manage a club like United?

NJM78

I'm sure the sack Ole % will be a lot higher after next Sundays game. It's only a matter of time for me as I see absolutely no way he turns it around.

MisterLupus

Strømsgodset knocked Rosenborg off their perch and finished ahead of him twice in consecutive seasons.

Ole was never able to replicate that for even at fecking Molde in the farmers league. They are 5 points clear since he left them at the top.

There's absolutely no reason to believe Ole will be successful in any PL club, let alone United. Absolutely none.
Ever since he won those titles at Molde he is on the slide. 5th and 6th finishes in Norway after he was sacked at Cardiff. There's no evidence he is the type of manager that can adapt or turn things round.
What? Are you making stuff up? Solskjaer was manager from 2011 to 2014 - at which point he went to Cardiff. During that period he knocked Rosenborg down and won the league in 2011 and 2012, then they had one mediocre year in 2013 due to player escape among other things (that's usually the case when small teams makes a success of themselves) but that year they won the cup for the third time in their history so he still managed them to success and also secured a spot in Europe (which is a big deal with those limited resources)...

Also even though he left the reins to someone else and went for Cardiff in January it was still the team that he built which reclaimed the league in 2014. "Not able to replicate?" They turned the dominant team in Norway during his first tenure there - leaving Rosenborg who've been miles ahead of everyone for decades and are vastly superior in terms of both renown and resources trailing. The moment he left they fell back to their usual selves but he made pretty much instant impact the moment he returned late 2015 - winning all their remaining games and even finishing first in the Europa League group stage ahead of Fenerbahce, Ajax and Celtic (not bad for a team from the "farmer's league"). They were knocked out by Sevilla - who went on to win the whole thing.

2015 saw them a little better at 5th, and by 2017 they were back at 2nd again which is where he also left them at in 2018 - with the gap up to Rosenborg diminished from the previous season even breathing down their neck. The team that's currently leading the Norwegian league is his - and they're where they're at due to his influence even though he's not the one in charge any more.

You'll have to be very convenient with the truth and make a lot of weird stretches outside the realm of logic to describe him as a flop in Molde - seriously... That's pretty much the dumbest make-believe I've read in a while. Admit it - you just hate the guy don't you? Clutching at any straw or even inventing a few to present him in the worst of light? Well good luck with that I suppose - it's your integrity down the shitter not mine :lol:

MisterLupus

I'm sure the sack Ole % will be a lot higher after next Sundays game. It's only a matter of time for me as I see absolutely no way he turns it around.
There's not much to turn around. Results will probably improve slightly once people returns from injuries but even then our main force up front will be Martial so... I wouldn't expect much until we get reinforced in January no.

Enigma_87

You know who
What? Are you making stuff up? Solskjaer was manager from 2011 to 2014 - at which point he went to Cardiff. During that period he knocked Rosenborg down and won the league in 2011 and 2012, then they had one mediocre year in 2013 due to player escape among other things (that's usually the case when small teams makes a success of themselves) but that year they won the cup for the third time in their history so he still managed them to success and also secured a spot in Europe (which is a big deal with those limited resources)...

Also even though he left the reins to someone else and went for Cardiff in January it was still the team that he built which reclaimed the league in 2014. "Not able to replicate?" They turned the dominant team in Norway during his first tenure there - leaving Rosenborg who've been miles ahead of everyone for decades and are vastly superior in terms of both renown and resources trailing. The moment he left they fell back to their usual selves but he made pretty much instant impact the moment he returned late 2015 - winning all their remaining games and even finishing first in the Europa League group stage ahead of Fenerbahce, Ajax and Celtic (not bad for a team from the "farmer's league"). They were knocked out by Sevilla - who went on to win the whole thing.

2015 saw them a little better at 5th, and by 2017 they were back at 2nd again which is where he also left them at in 2018 - with the gap up to Rosenborg diminished from the previous season even breathing down their neck. The team that's currently leading the Norwegian league is his - and they're where they're at due to his influence even though he's not the one in charge any more.

You'll have to be very convenient with the truth and make a lot of weird stretches outside the realm of logic to describe him as a flop in Molde - seriously... That's pretty much the dumbest make-believe I've read in a while. Admit it - you just hate the guy don't you? Clutching at any straw or even inventing a few to present him in the worst of light? Well good luck with that I suppose - it's your integrity down the shitter not mine :lol:
Go back and read again what I wrote. He didn't win the title since 11/12 - so he couldn't replicate that success - it's a fact.

Which of the other statements I invented? That they won 2 times after 11/12 and both times were under different manager?

The team is his? So it's ok to praise him about Molde success under different manager, but used as an excuse for his time at Cardiff and United?

MisterLupus

Go back and read again what I wrote. He didn't win the title since 11/12 - so he couldn't replicate that success - it's a fact.

Which of the other statements I invented? That they won 2 times after 11/12 and both times were under different manager?

The team is his? So it's ok to praise him about Molde success under different manager, but used as an excuse for his time at Cardiff and United?
We're done - I won't indulge your mental acrobatics any longer sorry my time is utterly wasted on someone as deprived of reason and utterly blind to context as you are.

Enigma_87

You know who
We're done - I won't indulge your mental acrobatics any longer sorry my time is utterly wasted on someone as deprived of reason and utterly blind to context as you are.
Yeah, of course since it doesn't suit your argument.

The topic was whether Ole can turn it around, this is why my reply was in relation to what happened after his initial success in 11/12.

Your reply was that I labeled him a flop? Something I never said. Mental..

MisterLupus

Yeah, of course since it doesn't suit your argument.

The topic was whether Ole can turn it around, this is why my reply was in relation to what happened after his initial success in 11/12.

Your reply was that I labeled him a flop? Something I never said. Mental..
Yeah you will of course conclude as you see convenient - then repeat your unsubstantiated conclusions eternally no matter what. After all that's your entire MO isn't it? That's as far as your repertoire reaches right? Do me a favor though now that we're wrapping this up - you contact the owners of Molde, the players, even the managers who stepped in and took over the team while he was away - Norway's new prodigy striker Erling Braut Haaland too even though he's not there anymore - and tell them what a lousy job Solskjaer did at that club and how his initial success was just a fluke. And please record the session I want to hear them laugh at you - and also record your face as they do so I can see it twitch as reality pounds straight through your skull.

Sheesh this is a new low... Using the work he did at Molde against him. Of all the things to focus on in order to discredit - you sure picked that one wisely :lol:

Enigma_87

You know who
Yeah you will of course conclude as you see convenient - then repeat your bullshite conclusion eternally no matter what. After all that's your entire MO isn't it? That's as far as your repertoire reaches right? Do me a favor though now that we're wrapping this up - you contact the owners of Molde, the players, even the managers who stepped in and took over the team while he was away - Norway's new prodigy striker Erling Braut Haaland too even though he's not there anymore - and tell them what a lousy job Solskjaer did at that club and how his initial success was just a fluke. And please record the session I want to hear them laugh at you - and also record your face as they do so I can see it twitch as reality pounds straight through your skull.

Sheesh this is a new low... Using the work he did at Molde against him. Of all the things to focus on in order to discredit - you sure picked that one wisely :lol:
You keep talking to yourself mate and making up words I never said.
You said it was a fluke and did a lousy job, not me.

My point was that he didn't replicate the success of bringing trophies and cups like he did in his first seasons. Does it always have to be always black and white in your eyes - implying that I've said he has done a shite job?

Loon

:lol:
I'm sad to say I never thought he would make Christmas. Perversely, I actually do now, but I think if he has a barren Jan in the transfer market, he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.