Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

90 + 5min

Hahaha!

Once again Solskajer and the staff just shut up all those haters.

Amazing to see some here still not enjoying victory. Instead they want us to lose.

crossy1686

career ending
Hasn't changed my mind. Especially the first half. Take Bruno out and we can't beat even Moysie. We were very lucky today. They hit the post and then their player slipped after beating our keeper.
The goal Pogba scored had definitely gone out.
We are not going to win any trophies under Ole. But he is not going to get sacked this season so long as Bruno saves him in games like this.
So you agree we need more players of his quality then? Or you think changing the manager would mean we didn’t rely on the quality of Bruno and Rashford?

You almost sound disappoint we won?

The inner conflict must be horrific for you.

lysglimt

Scout
When we dont sub players early and lose - he is an idiot
When we sub players early and turn the game around - he is lucky because he has good players. (which he apparently dont have when we lose)

90 + 5min

What is hilarious here is that if we were missing Maguire, Fernandes, Lindelof and De Gea you would be the first to excuse the manager for losing because we were missing four of our top players. Double standards.
Well, you mean like last year?

Dve

A typical United match this season, but it has a lot to do with how the opponents chose to play against us. They go all out to disallow us to play with high, intensive pressure and in the second half they run out of steam. When we get a little bit more of room, we play well.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He didn't though. Henderson to Pogba has got nothing to do with tactics. But I do agree credit where its due, to Pogba Rash and Bruno.
Would still sack him. But if you blame the manager for the first half you should give the credit for the second half.

crossy1686

career ending
It's a great win, but once again I am extremely concerned that without Bruno we are in major trouble. We seem to have no game plan unless he is on the field and that needs to be fixed because he can't play every game.
Grealish is an absolute must if we can get him. If not we need to get some players in this summer of similar ability because there’s a massive drop off from when Bruno and Rashford aren’t in the team

Dr. StrangeHate

10 games in, in top 4, just 2 points off the top, CL R16 in our hands.

and that’s despite some ‘fans’ thinking we have a existential crisis.

just imagine how much we’ll win if we ever got good!
That is the whole point though isn't it. Imagine if either Ole or a new manager got the team to play as a team consistently rather than individual moments, we can easily win the title with this squad.

united for life

Bollox. Keep chatting utter bollox
Indeed! Probably he was preparing a long write up for why Ole needs to go. We won the game, so just had to say something negative...

Tough luck to the #Oleout camp.

The second half was proper football. Changes made at half time proved to be the right decision. I bet fans asking for Ole to be sacked won't realise he made these changes!

With that said, it is still scary how bad we are without Bruno. He is with no doubt our #1 player. He's not only in form, he is the real deal. A proper talent and leader. Without him, we really lack leadership and spirit on the pitch. When he came on, he made everyone run. He found attackers. Pogba and VDB unfortunately failed to do that in the first half. I read someone saying that Ole isn't doing his job motivative players. Well I'm on Keane's camp in this. Players shouldn't need a manager to motivate them to play, they need to be eager to run, create and perform.

Overall, good win. we're 4th. 2 points off the league leaders.

Haters would say we'd be on 30 points now with another manager. Well, haters are gonna hate!

edgecutter

The substitutions at HT most were saying WTF, but we go on to dominate and win the game. Big, big win for Ole and he deserves credit!
The subs were not the problem. We were all crying out for Bruno and Rashford to come on, it was the personal that came off that was the issue.

Womp

idiot
Hahaha!

Amazing to see some here still not enjoying victory. Instead they want us to lose.
You do realise you can enjoy a win and still be critical right? What a ridiculous claim. I'm delighted we won, not so much that we looked absolutely terrible and were played off the park against a team managed by fecking David Moyes for an hour.

We are a team of very, very good players. Not a very good team though.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Terrible first half made up by a fantastic showing at the second half. We are 4th and finally put in a consistent run in the league. The performances are a bit rocky at times but the results are coming in. Over to Leipzig!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Hahaha!

It’s a tough gig being an OleOUTer. Enough to make you go mad. So you’ll see even lengthier posts of delusion which is an attempt at self help therapy.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
9 away wins which is a record. We have the quality to correct our home form but it might just be one of those seasons. When we play with a tempo, we're a good side but when we're slow we are a joke. I put that on the players not Ole. The players have to want to fight but we play often a ball and it goes back again. The potential in this team is great but we've a lot of growing up to do

RORY65

The lack of consistency is a concern, it suggests that Ole and the players have no idea what makes us play well but it just sort of happens.

I still don't think he's going to be the right man going forward but in fairness though it's beyond obvious at this stage how much the players like playing for him and unlike midweek he was proactive with his changes and they changed the game, we were diabolical for an hour and then terrific for the rest of the game.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Indeed! Probably he was preparing a long write up for why Ole needs to go. We won the game, so just had to say something negative...

Tough luck to the #Oleout camp.

The second half was proper football. Changes made at half time proved to be the right decision. I bet fans asking for Ole to be sacked won't realise he made these changes!

With that said, it is still scary how bad we are without Bruno. He is with no doubt our #1 player. He's not only in form, he is the real deal. A proper talent and leader. Without him, we really lack leadership and spirit on the pitch. When he came on, he made everyone run. He found attackers. Pogba and VDB unfortunately failed to do that in the first half. I read someone saying that Ole isn't doing his job motivative players. Well I'm on Keane's camp in this. Players shouldn't need a manager to motivate them to play, they need to be eager to run, create and perform.

Overall, good win. we're 4th. 2 points off the league leaders.

Haters would say we'd be on 30 points now with another managers. Well, haters are gonna hate!
He cant rest his best player against weaker teams, thats how crap he is.

lysglimt

Scout
No Ole fate depends on players bailing him out.He cant rest his best players against weaker teams because he will lose every time. That how good a manager he is.
So you agree that he is a genious in the transfermarket then - if he is capable of signing players good enough to win games even if he is incompetent ?

Are you aware of how stupid your reasoning is ?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
That is the whole point though isn't it. Imagine if either Ole or a new manager got the team to play as a team consistently rather than individual moments, we can easily win the title with this squad.
This is Ole’s squad. He put it together and they play for him. Ole is staying as our manager for a long while let and that’s because he has done a magnum job so far.

Foxbatt

He didn't though. Henderson to Pogba has got nothing to do with tactics. But I do agree credit where its due, to Pogba Rash and Bruno.
It's not even that. The linesman fecked up. That ball was way out. It's like that goal Spurs never scored against us where our keeper pulled it inside from the goal and the linesman fecked up.
If we couldn't beat Moysie he may well get himself sacked.
Today hasn't changed my mind but it's great to win a match. Especially beating Moysie.

Womp

idiot
So you agree that he is a genious in the transfermarket then - if he is capable of signing players good enough to win games even if he is incompetent ?

Are you aware of how stupid your reasoning is ?
Yes. Most would argue his recruitment has been very good, which is why there is it has been mentioned around here that he would be a very good DOF, even though he very clearly wouldn't take up that position.

keithsingleton

10 games in, in top 4, just 2 points off the top, CL R16 in our hands.

and that’s despite some ‘fans’ thinking we have a existential crisis.

just imagine how much we’ll win if we ever got good!
Spasms of being good (( like today )) for 30 mins won't win us much Sam. Until we get consistency nothing has changed sadly.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
No Ole fate depends on players bailing him out.He cant rest his best players against weaker teams because he will lose every time. That how good a manager he is.
So Fergie was also lucky his players bailed him out as well? Same with Klopp and Pep too?

Status
Not open for further replies.