Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

united for life

He cant rest his best player against weaker teams, thats how crap he is.
Do you have any ask of the players on the pitch? Any expectations? Any demands? Were you happy with Pogba and VDB? What about Martial? Are we going to ask players to step up?
Guess you'll just say no. Oleout

bonothom

Since Bruno came to United end of January, we have played 21 league games and are only 3 points behind the scousers who in the same time frame have played 2 more matches. That's 9 away league wins on the bounce, club record.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Sour bitter cnuts complaining about a comeback win to take us into the top 4, this threads going on ignore.
I think the time to boycott this thread complelely and leave these misery guts in their own depressing echo chamber is very quickly approaching. It’s a self help group for Ole Haters.

mancave bear

Terribel coaching? Horrific substitutes? We are 2 points behind and have one game in hand. This just is not good enough??? 40% say sack him now? Its a shame. Just find another team to fan(cy). Real suporters suport the team : )

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
So Fergie was also lucky his players bailed him out as well? Same with Klopp and Pep too?
Stop that crap, will you? Fergie could win a game with Alan Smith playing as midfielder and Keane playing as defender.
That line up today was more than good enough to beat West Ham, I was really pleased when I saw it, and look how we played thats Ole.

90 + 5min

The win is just topped off by the sour people moaning round here.I was previously told there wasn’t any moaning after we win but that must have changed.
I think it is pure gold. Comedy on top level. I hope they still go on with all this.

You do realise you can enjoy a win and still be critical right? What a ridiculous claim. I'm delighted we won, not so much that we looked absolutely terrible and were played off the park against a team managed by fecking David Moyes for an hour.

We are a team of very, very good players. Not a very good team though.
Absolutly. But Solskjaer is losing every battle and war, according to them. He can never be right and everything that is right is because of someone else. We've had hard couple of years against West Ham (In London). Beating them today is good. If not great. People will start about first half but not recognize what we did to them in second. We coud have scored 4-5 goals more. And how many time did we play "badly" with Fergie and won games in second half.

People need to chill out.

Mainoldo

As if football isn't about individual moments of magic!!!

I feckin hate to see individual moments of magic.

It really grinds my gears.
When our own manager says the same thing maybe it’s not that common?

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Spasms of being good (( like today )) for 30 mins won't win us much Sam. Until we get consistency nothing has changed sadly.
This squad is one of the youngest in the league, of course they are going to have inconsistent patches. Can’t be that bad of a team when they are so close at the top at the moment. We are in the best place as a team since SAF retired. Imagine if we signed Sancho in the summer as well.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Spasms of being good (( like today )) for 30 mins won't win us much Sam. Until we get consistency nothing has changed sadly.
Nothing changed Except being on top 4 and challenging for first place :wenger:

BTW: OGS is the most consistent manager in terms of PPG since end of lockdown, despite having virtually no pre season.

killerboi2

Complete and utter despondency. I've lost all interest in watching United. At least with Moyes/LVG/Mou you could see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Is this nostalgia? LVG literally played the most boring football the game has ever seen. Mourinho apart from his toxicity managed to finish 2nd and still somehow bore everyone to tears. Ole already has them beaten in terms of entertaining football and (positive) on field drama

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
You do realise you can enjoy a win and still be critical right? What a ridiculous claim
If you are in here moaning about the manager 5 minutes after the final whistle, then you are never going to come across as happy we won, no matter how many times you say you are

Anustart89

Great win, but not a terribly good advertisement for Ole the coach.

First half is unacceptably bad. To see such a shift in style of play entirely down to two players (but basically Bruno) coming in is very, very concerning. I mean, should the team really need Bruno to understand that the ball needs to go forward and not backwards? How is it that the entire team is unable to play a straight forward pass (McTominay in particular) until Bruno comes on? Is it about movement? In that case, why is it that no player, apart from Bruno, can be coached into moving into pockets of space?

We are seriously reliant on the skill-sets of particular players in the squad. How can the coaching staff not analyse a game, see what Bruno does well, and make the other players do that? Why is one player's movement the one thing that makes the team pass the ball forward? He's been here two years, for Christ's sake!

90 + 5min

It’s a tough gig being an OleOUTer. Enough to make you go mad. So you’ll see even lengthier posts of delusion which is an attempt at self help therapy.
I think it is gold. Pure gold!

Yes, the team will lose. The team will play bad. And there will be times where another manager should be looked at. But we are far, far away from that moment.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Stop that crap, will you? Fergie could win a game with Alan Smith playing as midfielder and Keane playing as defender.
That line up today was more than good enough to beat West Ham, I was really pleased when I saw it, and look how we played thats Ole.
We played brilliant . We won 1-3 against a top team :lol: State of you being depressed about that. I feel so sorry for you

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Complete and utter despondency. I've lost all interest in watching United. At least with Moyes/LVG/Mou you could see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The feck are you on about? We couldn't create a shot against Cambridge under LVG. Mourinho said our loss to Sevilla was football heritage. Moyes said we aspire to be like Man City.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Do you have any ask of the players on the pitch? Any expectations? Any demands? Were you happy with Pogba and VDB? What about Martial? Are we going to ask players to step up?
Guess you'll just say no. Oleout
Everybody was happy when we saw the line up before the game. That was a great team, more than capable of beating West Ham. Rotate like every team is supposed to. Look how we played though, clueless. That why I am still Ole out.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Terribel coaching? Horrific substitutes? We are 2 points behind and have one game in hand. This just is not good enough??? 40% say sack him now? Its a shame. Just find another team to fan(cy). Real suporters suport the team : )
We're 2 points behind with the games played level.

Dr. StrangeHate

This is Ole’s squad. He put it together and they play for him. Ole is staying as our manager for a long while let and that’s because he has done a magnum job so far.
They do play for him, that can't be doubted, not consistently but there is no downing of tools. In saying that, the match midweek can easily derail our season.

I also agree with your second point, even if Ole doesn't win anything he does do enough to stay on the job. Our owners aren't like Perez or Roman who demand titles to stay on the job

Listar

It's not even that. The linesman fecked up. That ball was way out. It's like that goal Spurs never scored against us where our keeper pulled it inside from the goal and the linesman fecked up.
If we couldn't beat Moysie he may well get himself sacked.
Today hasn't changed my mind but it's great to win a match. Especially beating Moysie.
Well I am not calling for Pep's head to be honest.

dove

Another awful game but thank feck we have players who can win the game on their own.

Womp

idiot
If you are in here moaning about the manager 5 minutes after the final whistle, then you are never going to come across as happy we won, no matter how many times you say you are
It's the old Jose argument again. Let's all cover our eyes and sing in harmony, not taking into account if any of these wins are sustainable or actual progress. I ain't falling for that shite again, if you want to see that as me being miserable, go ahead - but I'm able to enjoy a win without going over the top, especially given the circumstances of those wins.

Halftrack

My favourite things is that every. Single. Time we go behind or have a rough start to a game, there are always posts about how "Ole's clearly lost the dressing room."

Listar

Seriously, imagine Ole was properly backed in the summer window. We would be comfortably on top of the league I feel.

bonothom

We have played the same games as the others(until they play tomorrow) . 10 games, 19 points. 2 points off top. I expect at the bare minimum a title challenge from a squad that has the players we have and the cost of the squad. To be ecstatic about being in the top 4 shows how far expectations of some fans has fallen. I expect to be in the title race every season, anything less is just not good enough.

united for life

Everybody was happy when we saw the line up before the game. That was a great team, more than capable of beating West Ham. Rotate like every team is supposed to. Look how we played though, clueless. That why I am still Ole out.
I was happy when I saw the rotation (though Bruno is my captain on Fantasy Premier League!!). Ole needs to start doing this. But the players need to deliver.

Why clueless? Why is the team not clueless with Bruno? Does he play his own tactics? He doesn't! He is a great player that demands a lot from players around him. Whoever comes in when Bruno is rested needs to be up to the standard. We, as fans, need to start demanding more from player.

I bet if Ole hadn't made the changes at half time, some fans would've blamed him for not making the changes.

We are 4th, 2 points off the league leaders. Why do we have so many fans complaining?

Red_Jamie

God the incessant whining about Ole is absolutely fecking pathetic. So many of you need to get a grip and take a long hard look at yourselves and your motivation for seemingly WANTING this team to fail. It's absolutely bizzare.

Ole's going nowhere and rightfully so. He understands the club and the players want to play for him. Stop whining like little babies, get behind the team and stop actively wishing us to fail.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
They do play for him, that can't be doubted, not consistently but there is no downing of tools. In saying that, the match midweek can easily derail our season.

I also agree with your second point, even if Ole doesn't win anything he does do enough to stay on the job. Our owners aren't like Perez or Roman who demand titles to stay on the job
Your 2nd point is a blatant changing of goal posts. No one said we have a squad good enough to win the league this season.

Listar

We have played the same games as the others(until they play tomorrow) . 10 games, 19 points. 2 points off top. I expect at the bare minimum a title challenge from a squad that has the players we have and the cost of the squad. To be ecstatic about being in the top 4 shows how far expectations of some fans has fallen. I expect to be in the title race every season, anything less is just not good enough.
Wait, what did we do in the last transfer window again? Did we buy Timo Werner or Sancho that I missed the memo?

Status
Not open for further replies.