Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoskvaRed

If you regularly get out-played, at some point you are going to lose heavily. Brighton hit the woodwork 5 times, while West Ham explored new ways not to score. Tonight chickens are coming home to roost.

OneUnited24

That start killed us and ole set the team up like that. “We don’t play for draws” well clearly. I’m done. Oleout

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I have been saying for ages. We rely on individual brilliance rather than collective brilliance. We are not coached to attack as a unit.

If you switched managers tonight, as in we had Nagglesman and they had ole, we would hammer them five nil. Because then we would be coached as a collective.

We have good players. We just need a coach like Nagglesman who can instil a philosophy on them.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Yeah, he loves to bang on about how our tradition is of an attacking club, associating us under him with it too.

I could find endless more if I tried. Even though we might see the total opposite in matches. He's literally always been at it in the press.
Bloody hell, he is worse than Jim Carey in liar liar

OLLY ORANGE

Simple decision Sack way out of his depth, you cannot learn your trade at MUFC in the big job.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
Any reason to keep him? Seriously?
No manager in the world can make anything right with the circumstances at the club but at least a manager with some ideas could help.

Another 2 years wasted.

All 3 goals are simple errors where players dont know where they're supposed to be. Indefensible coaching.

His sacking is inevitable and has been for a while. If we wait and miss out on Poch...

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I can't believe this. I really can't. I can't believe this group is going to end like this after the first 2 games. I just fecking can't.
Sorry but what did I say to you last week. Ole is useless.

Playing 7 defensive players penned back, Matic & McTominay especially, vs. this Leipzig team who will press you right up given the chance, was criminal. I bet Nagelsmann was ecstatic when he saw our teamsheet.

BlueHaze

Literally all he needed to go through was a draw against that shit turkish side and he still couldn't do it. What a god awful manager. Absolutely NO other top team in europe would ever go near Ole.

RedRJ

Yep, I’m firmly in the Ole out damp now and have been for a few weeks. Performances just seem to be flatlining now.

DRM

He is NOT getting sacked. Might as well close this thread.

Joke of a club

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Will anyone on here be watching us in the Europa league? The ultimate slap on the face for all United fans. Thanks Ole...
I was looking forward to watching us in my new place but now I don't even know if I want to pay for the PL because I couldn't care less for the Emmerdale cup.

reddevil702

Relying on individual players to provide a moment of magic because we have a clueless manager. Matic and McTominay with a back 5 FFS.

thesheriffjw

Ive watched some serious shit in my 40 years as a utd fan, but this is up there.

Beaten before the game started with this awful defensive teamsheet. Gave RB a big incentive to attack, which they do well.

The back 4 is awful. Slow and cumbersome. Wan bissaka has well and truly shownhis level tonight.

As for Ole, swallow your pride and do the decent thing and resign. Its over. The job is too big

hobbers

We dont turn up for matches until we're 2-0 down in the 70th minute. We don't work hard. We never look up for it. We bottle out of every competition.

Ole's United.

Godfather

He got one of the most expensive squads in the world and can't qualify for the fecking Champions league. Spent a record sum for an average CB and tens and tens of millions on a rightback that can't control a football. Buys a midfielder no one needs and lets us play football that makes you want to stab your eyes out.
Goodbye Ole thanks for all.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Utd play some good stuff but they lack confidence at the start of games. I think Ole needs to work a bit on his pre-game motivation skills. I also feel he should avoid sitting on the bench unless his team are home and hosed.

Falcow

Will anyone on here be watching us in the Europa league? The ultimate slap on the face for all United fans. Thanks Ole...
It's just so embarrassing to be back in the fecking europa league, seriously. Embarrassing and depressing.

We should sack him now. I'm done watching the team being so unmotivated etc. I could barely name one of those Leipzig players and they are playing for a fecking drinks company like their lives depended on it.

Flying_Heckfish

Literally all he needed to go through was a draw against that shit turkish side and he still couldn't do it. What a god awful manager. Absolutely NO other top team in europe would ever go near Ole.
He's made an absolute hash of it. We were in such a commanding position, and we've completely blown it, and you can pin it on a sequence of manager decisions.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Since our last final (10/11), have we spent more years in the Europa League than made it to KO CL football?

11/12, 15/16, 16/17, 19/20, now 20/21. 14/15 we didn't have any European football.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Not taking off Fred against PSG and going with 5 at the back today cost us Champions league. He is being paid top dollars to make the right decision. If he can't then surely it should we should find someone who can. All this Ole In or Ole outers nonsense should stop. We all want our club to do well which it isn't doing

Amira

If we came out like we did in the second half and lost I’d be less upset. The overly defensive formation and lineup to start the game sums up Ole for me.

Zoo

This should be the end. It’s the tinkering with formations trying to be too clever that has annoyed me. He’s out of his depth.

TrueRed79

Three wins followed by three losses is absolutely pathetic and sums us up since Fergie left. Never ending cycle. His subs and tactics tonight were baffling.

JG3001

Needs sacking, says it all that the only time he can get a tune out of this team when his job is on the line. Just seems to stumble onto good football, then immediately discards it next game.

He gets a stuffy result against a named manager we’d contemplate, and his defenders leap to his aid, harping on about how he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
We needed two goals at the start of the seond half and our tactics were to get a corner or free kick. That says it all really.

It wasnt to systematically break down RB just as they had done to us. It was either get a free kick or a corner or a penalty.

This is not going to change. Ole has been here two years and we have seen no signs of a system.

PoTMS

Pathetic performance, pathetic manager. Him and Arteta are cut from the same cloth. Only difference is one has been a manager for 10 years and the other has won two trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.