Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
He has a lot going for him; mostly his ex-teammates in the media and a clueless boss in Woodward. Ole in.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Seriously what a disgusting result, would have preferred just losing to them the first time and not having any hope . This club just somehow manages to claw us in just to then kill us again.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
If you regularly get out-played, at some point you are going to lose heavily. Brighton hit the woodwork 5 times, while West Ham explored new ways not to score. Tonight chickens are coming home to roost.
We lost heavily at Spurs. Everyone blamed it on lack of pre season, but for the majority of games this season we have been 2nd best.

HowYouDoin

PE teacher can only take you so far.
Not mad
We all knew this whole thing was a farce.
If the club is okay with it, whatever.

Amira

Not taking off Fred against PSG and going with 5 at the back today cost us Champions league. He is being paid top dollars to make the right decision. If he can't then surely it should we should find someone who can. All this Ole In or Ole outers nonsense should stop. We all want our club to do well which it isn't doing

Absolutely

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So this for me writes his achievement of last season off. What's the point of being in the CL when you get knocked out first chance you get.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Too many false dawns, its not a stable base to continue on. I think he will be staying on if we are going out, but not sure how much longer he can keep it up

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This performance and result reminds of LvG's failure to qualify out of the group and Mourinho failing against Sevilla. It was obvious the manager was done at that point but it tooks us another 6 months to pull the trigger.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
We will soon fall apart in the league as well , this run is unsustainable and everyone knows it. He will see the season out now though

forevrared

Obviously no one is happy with the state of United at the moment, but this thread is the driving force in RedCafe putting all its past “BlueMoon/RAWK Goes into Meltdown” threads to shame.

Gawge

Literally all he needed to go through was a draw against that shit turkish side and he still couldn't do it. What a god awful manager. Absolutely NO other top team in europe would ever go near Ole.
Would even Sheffield Utd/West Brom/Fulham consider Ole if they sacked their manager?

el3mel

Will we do it ? Please fecking get the qualification then we can talk later.

hobbers

Obviously no one is happy with the state of United at the moment, but this thread is the driving force in RedCafe putting all its past “BlueMoon/RAWK Goes into Meltdown” threads to shame.
No it isn't.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
If anyone wants further validation on why Ole is criminally clueless, listen to the post-match press conference.

My prediction on what he might say:

"We were not good enough obviously....need to be doing better at this level when you face a team of that caliber. Have to bounce back and respond against City, as we are Manchester United. Players have to look forward now and we want to go far in the Europa league."

LARulz

Us losing by one goal has oddly saved him. He can say we came back etc.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
What achievement?
Almost like we never spent the majority of last season threatening to break our all-time worst records.
  • Since our 6th match in September 2019, we were no higher than 5th place in the league.
  • We then moved to 3rd for the first time in the penultimate match of the season (22nd July).
  • We then confirmed it vs. Leicester on the final day of the season on 26 July.
The fact we had to go 14 consecutive games without defeat, with 9 wins at the end, to only scrape through & finish on 66 points, says it all about our performances last season.

Last edited:

BlueHaze

He's made an absolute hash of it. We were in such a commanding position, and we've completely blown it, and you can pin it on a sequence of manager decisions.
Absolutely, we were looking nailed on to go through but I said that loss in turkey could turn out to cost us and I stand corrected. Honestly couldn't give a feck either way though, any team in the next round would beat us.

hobbers

Those first two amazing games against PSG and Leipzig rendered utterly, utterly worthless wastes of time.

Take a bow.

el3mel

Ok guys that's it for me. I'm fecking done regardless of our result vs City.

I don't even feel the urge to talk about football. Feck football and feck this sport.

dove

All I want for Christmas is this fraud out of the club. Please Santa.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
No point in discussing this while Glazers remain owners. Whole club needs a clear out, deep clean, and modernization. Ain't happening with those tight bastards.

laughtersassassin

Got every single decision wrong. Pogba our best player tonight.

Maybe should have brought him on earlier.

Ole has to go now.

SER19

Time to go now. Had he qualified he deserved to see it out but to fail to get 1 point from 6 when that's all that was needed is horrific

Left us in a position where we couldn't put in ighalo or mata and finished chasing a goal with Williams, fosu mensah, tuanzebe, mctominay and maguire on the pitch

Fooza

He's never going to sacked after this, but maybe if City do us because I feel Ole's luck is running out now. Maybe there'll be a chance then?

I really just want to see what a top coach will do with these players

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He should lose his job but he won’t.

PoTMS

Some of you lot really are delusional thinking Ole will bring us success.

Rolaholic

Defeat or another embarrassment at the derby and that might be all she wrote...

spiriticon

That was a shambolic last 2 CL games Ole.

I am fuming.

1 point. ALL WE NEEDED WAS ONE POINT!!!

Last edited:

edgecutter

RB and PSG are nothing special and will likely not progress to far this year. We blew it and it's on the management and coaching team for that.

Also, people want to say Ole has been better for United than Jose was. At least when Jose was throwing his toys out of the pram we still qualified for the knock out round.

Status
Not open for further replies.