Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Or tactical errors. 5 at the back and Wan Bissakas man continuously free. We've seen so, so many teams exploit it. We never learn. fecking ridiculous.
Bingo. Anyone blaming AWB is clueless. It's clearly a tactic and the coaching staff are a navie.

MiracleInMadrid

The players nearly saved him again today. Had nothing to do with what Ole did, that we almost managed to create a chance for a comeback in the end.

To me, it is obvious that the manager isn’t going in the right direction, when we time and time again start of matches looking unprepared and without a plan. When we then get scored against it is up to the players to pull off a comeback.

Eddy_JukeZ

Completely bottled the group.

He is who he is.

Decent manager. Not good enough to compete for trophies. Never will be.

ReallyUSA

Let me change my answer. This fecker man. How can you play a BACK 5 WITH TWO DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS?!

Neo_Mufc

If we want to hold some integrity in the league with the position that we are in we must get rid of him soon.

This is only going to go one way which is downwards.

Ole out, asap.

Fooza

Been waiting for that :lol: Ole fanboys will start appearing soon like bots to blame the players, the Glazers, the ref, the weather :lol:
I really do think some of them don't genuinely care in the interest of the club, just interested in Ole.

When Ole does get the sack, cause I know for me it's a matter of WHEN not IF - some of them should go support his management which ever teams he ends up with.

PureCantona7

Im not gonna lie Ole messed up today with that formation at the start. Some of these players though are never gonna hit the big time. Too many mistakes match after match.

Godfather

How many fecking wrong things can one bloody manager do in one game ?

Starting the game with 5 defenders and 2 DMF, setting us to defend and play for the draw.

Subbing off Telles and bringing Shaw back to LB then immediately afterwards subbing Shaw for Williams. Wasted 2 subs on bull-fecking-shite and nothing else.

Putting on TFM while we bloody need a win. Williams, Axel and TFM. He put on 3 defensive players while we were losing.

I can't fecking believe how a manager can be so out of depth in such a big game. I really can't. David fecking Moyes would have made half of these mistakes.

I'm so fecking done and I'm sorry everyone. I'm so fecking done with Ole. I'm so fecking done with being optimistic about anything, literally. We can defeat City 6-0 and I'll still be done with him.

Feck football.
His in game management is the worst thing about him

Revan

Assumptionman
Ok, so for those who are Ole in. What's the end game? What's the hope of this season?

Finish top 4 again and get not do anything in the CL again? Just there to make up the numbers?
We won't finish top 4 this season. The luck inevitably will run out, we cannot go making comebacks in every match.

But your point still stands. Even if we finish top 4, what's the point? We all know what will happen after that.

My only Eric

Imagine what a good/attacking coach could accomplish with this team..

Starting with 7 defenders should be a sackable offense

KcB32

We could have salvaged the season weeks ago, but our feckless board will dither until we have nothing left to play for.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
No it fecking isn't. He hasn't yielded a point total close to the previous manager and he hasn't won a cup. The football is mostly dross on top.
Jose is by far and its not even close the best manager United have had post Fergie...

Lets not get silly now.

Pughnichi

I love Ole, I really do, but he isn’t a top manager.

If he goes tomorrow, where would he end up. Back at Molde is my guess.

What on earth were his subs about? Takes Telles off when Shaw is on a yellow and not match fit only to replace Shaw with Williams. It’s mental!

chasing a goal with Mata and Ighalo on the bench and he opts instead for Tuanzebe and TFM. madness

damage was done playing a back 7 from the start

Barthez

No it fecking isn't. He hasn't yielded a point total close to the previous manager and he hasn't won a cup. The football is mostly dross on top.
Get a grip man. You are the sort of supporter that will call for Pochs head in 12 months. I’m not saying everything is fine and rosy but I see progress and an far better style of football than I’ve seen that past 4-5 years

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Im not jumping in the ole out bandwagon just yet because ole wasn't supported in the transfer market.

Woodward out is more like it.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
We were great in the second half
Give it a rest. Their keeper made one save before we went 3-0 down, yes 3 fecking nil down, in the second half that we were supposedly "great".

Leipzig weren't in any danger whatsoever until they gave us a goal that came off Maguire's arm.

tomaldinho1

United finish 3rd in a group with a CL finalist and a CL semi-finalist.

Not much to complain.
PSG is fair enough but not RBL. What's damning is it's the loss against Istanbul that's killed us because we've won 1 lost 1 against the other two teams. CL group stage is all about consistency, Ole's United doesn't do consistency.

As we proved once we stopped playing defensively - they aren't that amazing. Well drilled and fit? Yes, but they have no players on an individual level who are elite (bar Upamecano who didn't even play) because they sell them on. Difference is purely coaching because they sure as hell don't have better players than us.

Widow

How many fecking wrong things can one bloody manager do in one game ?

Starting the game with 5 defenders and 2 DMF, setting us to defend and play for the draw.

Subbing off Telles and bringing Shaw back to LB then immediately afterward subbing Shaw for Williams. Wasted 2 subs on bull-fecking-shite and nothing else.

Putting on TFM while we bloody need a win. Williams, Axel, and TFM. He put on 3 defensive players while we were losing.
Couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Drifter

American
Unless it looks very unlikely that we will get a top four spot. He will be kept on.

90 + 5min

Oh my. So many Football Manager kids in here. Just waiting for a lost game.

He didn't get the team right but fixed things and we were better team for about 60min. We lost in first 15-20 min. After that we had control over game. Not that it matters.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Ole should have been sacked long ago. Woodward should have been fired even longer ago.

I’m not going to let tonight upset or anger me. We’ll know when the club is ready to take itself seriously again. For the time being it is not.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
That Telles sub at HT, huh? We ended up with Williams at LB at the 60th minute.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
The sack Ole option would be at 90+% if he wasn’t a club fecking legend.

Fooza

Yeah, top top cb’s and gk
We have good players - like it or not, they are just the most inconsistent bunch under a clueless coach. Stupid formations and cowardly subs don't help either. Let's not forget tinkering to the point where the team is clueless is out there.

edgecutter

He isn't a decent manager. He is a bad manager with decent player and a few very good players
This. People were celebrating and talking about him being the man when we came from behind against Southampton. But no one wants to look at the quality of players he has. Fecking Southampton could only call upon a no goal scoring striker Shane Long as a sub while we had Cavani. He isn't a good manager and he is being paid a pretty penny for doing the bare minimum for what he has player wise.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He won't go any time soon. But I think he should. That starting line up and formation was awful. He had to simply avoid defeat in 2 games, and we lose both by starting horrendously. We're reliant on individual moments, and we've lucked out in quite a few league games with that, and we almost did it again tonight.

It's not going to get better, no matter how much more he spends. We are woefully coached, and we get out played tactically by much lesser teams. I don't see what giving him more time will prove. Is it just going to miraculously click, after 2 years of meandering?

But there are much deeper issues than who the manager is. It's just rotten to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.