Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
WTF was that their left side getting so much space since half time and yet, he didn't make any change at all. Even after Bailey was in, we still defended narrow and they scored exactly from the same position.

I would really like to know what was he thinking !
His way of defending a lead is always the same, reminded me of the match against Southampton last season. He fetches on all his defenders and puts them as centrally as possible. I don’t think he knows how to manage a team on the back foot, we’d be better off just always trying to attack.

Fooza

Sacking Ole will be better for us in the long run than getting in transfers. I'm sticking my head out with that opinion. We just ain't coached, so blatantly obvious he just picks a team and hopes individual quality shines. We vs a team who runs more and presses and we fold like a pack of cards.

JG3001

I’m amazed there’s people on this thread who think winning that game is a kick in the teeth to those of us who want Ole gone. The guy is not good enough, it really doesn’t need anymore explanation

Mainoldo

My opinion isn’t going to change now but we’re not going to sack him until well after another season has been wasted, and as long as the current board is there to pick his successor, it doesn’t really matter.
This all the way. We’ll probably hire Southgate next.

shahzy

:lol: at the plonkers who flock to the thread the second Brighton equalize. This thread should be locked during matches so we dont have to endure these embarrassing outbursts. Get a fecking grip
You think that final pen should overlook how shit the team is coached? righteo

Dec9003

Yawn. Your existence of a fan of this club is pathetic. Why just why so you do this to yourself. I’m happy that all the regulars are so angry that we won :lol: It’s so deliciously ironic and appropriate.

moaners go to moan: carry on while real SUPPORTERS of this club laugh and sneer at you.
Mate, I’ve been a big supporter of Ole on here, but it doesn’t make you a real supporter to ignore the things he’s getting wrong. The start to the season has been worrying no matter which way we look at it.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Two terrible performances on the trot. We will get dispatched with ease vs the top four or Leicester.
You say that, mate, but we would've been dispatched with ease today if they had their finishing boots on. You would have never of guessed we were one of the richest built teams in the world going off of that.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
This is not good and not looking good for the future. We made Brightion look like Guardiolas Barcelona for christs sake.

Going to be a long season by the looks of it.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I’m afraid there’s absolutely no scope for optimism while Ole and his coaching staff are in charge. Scraping 3rd place is the best we’ll ever be able to achieve with the current regime. It’s sad but it’s the reality of our situation
I’m loving it. Lived it last season when we came third and loving today :D

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
His way of defending a lead is always the same, reminded me of the match against Southampton last season. He fetches on all his defenders and puts them as centrally as possible. I don’t think he knows how to manage a team on the back foot, we’d be better off just always trying to attack.
He is just overloading players in the ball side and leaving the opposite flank completely free and they were targeting AWB because of his lack of ball playing skills.

Thought bringing Bailey was to counter that but he went back to same shit.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
You say that, mate, but we would've been dispatched with ease today if they had their finishing boots on. You would have never of guessed we were one of the richest built teams in the world going off of that.
that great footballer called ‘IF’. Tell woody to sign him up

Cloud7

Well you dont support him, you actually hate him so how can you enjoy his wins?
At what point did I ever say I hate him :lol: You seem like you're having a big of a breakdown here mate. Either that or deliberately trolling. Allow me to outline this clearly.

I support our manager and hope he does well. That goes without saying. Me saying that I don't think he will end up doing well does not mean I'm not supporting him or hoping that he does. As I said in my initial post, I would love to be proven wrong.

It's difficult to enjoy a match that we ended up winning by sheer luck, yes. I'm glad for the three points, but I'm not going to say I can enjoy a match like that.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Sacking managers especially when the window is nearly closed won't do use any favours. It's clear that the real problem is behind the scenes, a new manager improve us slightly but we'd need a football god to pave over the shoddy running of the club.

Crashoutcassius

Mate, I’ve been a big supporter of Ole on here, but it doesn’t make you a real supporter to ignore the things he’s getting wrong. The start to the season has been worrying no matter which way we look at it.
but the thread is about sacking ole, after 2 games. that would be an insane decision. most fans use 'sacking' as a kind of a punishment driven by emotion, they want a sacking and then just 'get x manager' assuming that the world operates that simply. we can't even get players that want to join us, why people think we can cherry pick hipster managers 2 games into a new season is beyond me

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
We have been abit unfit because our pre season is messed up. It is what it is: but agenda driven ‘fans’ milking it to create toxicity to advance their agenda

Yagami

Good post resistant
sacking managers - a proven way to get CL football since 2013
it's not just about sacking managers.

it's about hiring the right manager.

if it were up to some of you, Bayern wouldn't have replaced their manager and wouldn't have won another treble. Liverpool wouldn't have replaced Rodgers - who did more than Ole - and got Klopp. There's many more examples.

Idxomer

At what point did I ever say I hate him :lol: You seem like you're having a big of a breakdown here mate. Either that or deliberately trolling. Allow me to outline this clearly.

I support our manager and hope he does well. That goes without saying. Me saying that I don't think he will end up doing well does not mean I'm not supporting him or hoping that he does. As I said in my initial post, I would love to be proven wrong.

It's difficult to enjoy a match that we ended up winning by sheer luck, yes. I'm glad for the three points, but I'm not going to say I can enjoy a match like that.
Bingo, that's his specialty.

Kurton

Come on mate he's a top red, so by definition better than us who say it as we see. We all are just pathetic whiners for pointing our the shit show on display win or not. It also comes with an inability to change opinion if what can be seen doesn't match with his preconception.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

I’m not trolling and certainly not having a melt. It’s you OleOut guys who are spooling like a malfunctioning printer :lol: :lol:

Dec9003

but the thread is about sacking ole, after 2 games. that would be an insane decision. most fans use 'sacking' as a kind of a punishment driven by emotion, they want a sacking and then just 'get x manager' assuming that the world operates that simply. we can't even get players that want to join us, why people think we can cherry pick hipster managers 2 games into a new season is beyond me
If people want Ole gone they’re well within their rights, he’s been here a good amount of time now. I half agree that we won’t just be able to pick any manager we want, but given how it’s going and the obvious problems we have I just can’t blame people that want to see Ole sacked. I don’t think it’s fair at all to say it’s all based on emotion, it isn’t.

wolvored

I was all for giving Ole the benefit of the doubt and having the 3 years, but I think he peaked when he signed Bruno. Now hes not an unknown quantity anymore we have gone back to the dogshit of pre xmas last year. He has got good players, but there is something lacking when the opposition keep doing the same thing and getting success doing it without the manager changing things around. His subs are poor as well. Martial was the worst attacker, but he takes Greenwood off, who could have gone upfront. He praises Bailley yet reverts to Lindelof who is our worst defender out of the 3 CD today. He plays Pogba in a position he is bang average at, just to fit him in the team. I think Ole will be gone at xmas and Pocc is still out of work, wonder if there is anything in that?

luffy7

Does he even shout during the match to correct them? Its like he just let them do whatever they want in the pitch even if they play like shit.

Pace Abuser

Bad bad day for OleOUT. Just seconds away from celebrating that their manager and team lost. Defeat taken from the arms of victory for OleOUT as Solskjær’s United wins again
He's a shite manager, a fluke doesn't change that. Fluking wins against Brighton with one of the world most expensive squads is what his fans wax about now? Give him 200 million on top before he can beat Brighton comfortably :lol:

Crashoutcassius

it's not just about sacking managers.

it's about hiring the right manager.

if it were up to some of you, Bayern wouldn't have replaced their manager and wouldn't have won another treble. Liverpool wouldn't have replaced Rodgers - who did more than Ole - and got Klopp. There's many more examples.
your right it is the perfect time to start looking for and hiring the right manager, we should sack ole today and come up with a plan tomorrow

Dec9003

Come on mate he's a top red, so by definition better than us who say it as we see. We all are just pathetic whiners for pointing our the shit show on display win or not. It also comes with an inability to change opinion if what can be seen doesn't match with his preconception.
I think both sides end up as bad as each other at times. It’s like American politics in here at times, especially right after the final whistle. I’m not Ole out or anything, but we have the players to have a good season this time around so we have to wait and see.

Roboc7

Sacking managers especially when the window is nearly closed won't do use any favours. It's clear that the real problem is behind the scenes, a new manager improve us slightly but we'd need a football god to pave over the shoddy running of the club.
The problems behind the scenes excuse not winning the league but not this that’s on Ole. Better management and coaches improve us massively.

Manager can’t have a free pass because we havent bought Sancho, Ole needs to improve or get sacked.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Oh, come on with that Glazer/Ed excuse. Yes, yes and yes; they are not good for us and need to go. But our first 11 which is 10 or 20 times better on paper than Brighton was demolished by Brighton. We parked the bus against Brighton.
One problem at the time.
Will Glazers sell the club? No
Will Ed be fired? No
So what is next to fix? Shit manager

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

If you cant take pleasure in finding a winner 10 minutes into injury time then perhaps football isn't your cup of tea.

I was bouncing off the walls when Rashford converted the penalty :D

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He's a shite manager, a fluke doesn't change that. Fluking wins against Brighton with one of the world most expensive squads is what his fans wax about now? Give him 200 million on top before he can beat Brighton comfortably :lol:
Poor you.
Such a bad horrible day for you.
‘his fans’? I’m just a fan of my club and love it when we win.
Bwah haha :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Jesus christ his post match interview. We aren't going anywhere further until he moves on.

SAFMUTD

Once again totally naive, Brighton made the same play over and over. Cross from the right to the far post and always found one Brighton player unmarked. We're lucky we conceeded just one from those.

Its infuriating as a fan watching it over and over and see the manager does nothing to fix it.

This team is on a serious down spiral, performances are dreadful and us getting today the 3 points doesnt change that.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Ole brought a munch needed swagger back at United when he initially arrived, which was much needed after Jose. But since then we've seen elements of his tactical game come under rightfull question, usually from the fans rather than former players who will naturally be supportive of Ole.

I dont ,nor buy, into the fact that the only way we can improve is to spend a stupid amount (100 million + ) on a guy in Germany, though. Not when we've just been take to the cleaners from a team that is a quarter of our budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.