Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Yes the board need to go but if you think this is the best a manager can do with this team, get in the bin.

Man-United

Can you imagine Fergie going up to opposition players smiling and shaking hands :lol:

Can anyone remember his reaction straight after the whistle against City?
Fergie was mad of course. "Worst day of my life" he said. Ole smiling in defeat 1-6. Awful.

dogwithabone

He will do well to survive this. Our form back end of last season wasn’t great and couple that with the start this season and it looks ominous.

Greck

Look at how amazing Ole's signings are! Idiots!

Totally revolutionised our recruitment structure.
Don't cut out the top half of my post. Someone might think I'm actually serious, the feckin idiots

oreon

The problem with Ole is the consistency. They have periods of bad form then go through a stretch of great form then go back to a period of poor form again. This season is starting with poor form.
He did earn another season but there are questions about him and the questions are legitimate. He's just not an elite manager. And you have to wonder if the team would do better undo one. We expect the club to go after world class players. Why can't we expect a world class manager.

bleedred

I said this in January. I repeat. Ole should be moved upstairs.

As much as the governance at the club is inept, these set of players should be doing a lot better.
I could understand the move had it happened after the short term appointment.

But that ship has sailed. How would the next manager feel reporting/taking orders from someone who was sacked for having failed as manager.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I’m done defending him
- players look like they’ve never met each other never mind had drills together
- no ingame directions at all, no emotion. Fergie would be going bonkers
- I say this every week, this stupid obsession with trying to play out from the back! We can’t do it. Keeper kick the feckin ball down the pitch or throw it long

shocking. We could give him another 10 players and it’d be the same.
:( it was a really bad day, I’l think he’s done

hobbers

He's a well behaved little sacrificial lamb.

Delighted to be the Glazers get out of jail card.

For all his flaws I do respect Mourinho for standing up to those jackasses.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Celebration mood over here :)
We get that you love Ole (like all of us) and think we're bad fans for thinking he's out of his depth, but nobody is celebrating being right about him.

Paul_Scholes18

The coaching is just not good enough.
His positive thing used to be to inspire his main players to get confidence and play with freedom.
Now with the confidence gone it just looks awful.
We missed Lindelöf today even though he has been poor too.
Everyone looks poor and that is down to the manager.

led_scholes

I said this in January. I repeat. Ole should be moved upstairs.

As much as the governance at the club is inept, these set of players should be doing a lot better.
Why upstairs?? You mean as a DOF? His transfers (Maguire, AWB, James) apart from Bruno have been shambolic. He has no idea regarding management, planning and overseas markets. OGS as a DOF would be equally awful as a manager.

DavelinaJolie

I mean yeah, he should be out. But Firing your manager three games into a new season, just as the window closes, that's a new pinnacle in the Glazer-led Utd.

Cliche Guevara

I have been a strong supporter from the beginning but I am done. It’s actually pointless now.

With additional backing and a good run of form and no injuries I think he would do quite well, but why settle?

We now need to target the best available!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’m done defending him
- players look like they’ve never met each other never mind had drills together
- no ingame directions at all, no emotion. Fergie would be going bonkers
- I say this every week, this stupid obsession with trying to play out from the back! We can’t do it. Keeper kick the feckin ball down the pitch or throw it long

shocking. We could give him another 10 players and it’d be the same.
Feel like he’s playing out the back because other managers are doing it. Feel like he’s telling players to press because it’s what other coaches coach. I come to this conclusion because we’re horrible at both so it leads me to believe he’s just winging it.

b82REZ

I mean yeah, he should be out. But Firing your manager three games into a new season, just as the window closes, that's a new pinnacle in the Glazer-led Utd.
This sort of sentimental bullshit is what will see us fall further behind.

We need to be ruthless.

IWat

He was always never going to get the time when things went South because he has nothing on his CV that shows he has what it takes. It was an utterly awful decision by the board to appoint him in the 1st place. Another 2 years thrown away.

No clue where we go from here.

Judas

Open to offers
Tactically he's never been good enough, but he put out our supposed best team today and they were awful, just woeful.

I just know when he gets the sack, the same thing will happen to the next bloke, they won't be backed, but you'd like to think they'd have a bit more about them than Ole does.

Skills

Snitch
How naive are people to seriously think he’ll walk away from millions?
But him loving the club, is a big reason why he's got the job? Surely, he's not one of them mercenaries hanging around for the money?

dev1l

We get that you love Ole (like all of us) and think we're bad fans for thinking he's out of his depth, but nobody is celebrating being right about him.
I love the club mate and have been doing so for the past 40 years.

Robbie Boy

I have been a strong supporter from the beginning but I am done. It’s actually pointless now.

With additional backing and a good run of form and no injuries I think he would do quite well, but why settle?

We now need to target the best available!
Exactly, he needs all the stars to align to have any run of decent form. We're not a mid table team so that shit isn't good enough.

Castia

He’s been let down on transfers but let’s have it right that’s his strongest 11 the off the field stuff had little to do with that performance. Fecking embarrassing.

Apart from a 100th minute penalty against Brighton we’ve been absolutely terrible. I fear for his job, the next month of games is a tough run.

Dan_F

I’ve just remembered how bad our up coming fixtures are. He’s going to be left to see that period out I reckon.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Ole is a very nice, likeable lad, but the PL is too big, ugly and unforgiving for him. He is clearly out of his depth.

el3mel

Moyes, LVG and Mourinho in their worst days never lost 6-1 here. Worst was 4-1 or 3-0.

This is a new low. A very low that there's no coming back from.

We'll come back from this to do what ? Finish 4th at best ?

Yagami

Good post resistant
I love the club mate and have been doing so for the past 40 years.
We all love the club, mate. None of us are enjoying this right now like you think we are. We all want what's best for the club, and, for a lot of us, that doesn't include Ole as manager. Nothing personal against Ole.

Loon

:lol:
He’ll get a chance to use whatever comes in in the next 24 hours to try and turn things around. I’m not sure he will, which means sacking, and the Glazers and Woodward get to try all over again.

Then they’ll hamstring the next poor cnut and see if he can do better.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Tactically he's never been good enough, but he put out our supposed best team today and they were awful, just woeful.

I just know when he gets the sack, the same thing will happen to the next bloke, they won't be backed, but you'd like to think they'd have a bit more about them than Ole does.
That seems like 19 other managers in the PL right now.
The other day so many admitted that if fired now no one else in the PL would hire OGS.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
He’s been let down on transfers but let’s have it right that’s his strongest 11 the off the field stuff had little to do with that performance. Fecking embarrassing.

Apart from a 100th minute penalty against Brighton we’ve been absolutely terrible. I fear for his job, the next month of games is a tough run.
I think all the negative energy about the club the past few weeks has effected the players. A whole clusterfeck all round.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I know this fecking hurts, but sacking him right now would be the very definition of knee jerk.

I would wait until November-December and see where we are then. If this horror show continues, then get a new manager before the January window.

I dont know what the feck happened today, but it was a disgrace from everyone involved. Just pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.