Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesjimmybyrondean

I think Ole should drop the act and embrace the fact that we are a counter attacking team and work towards that style of play

el3mel

Ole's done well to get a result today with the team he's had. But seriously, our 6 fixtures is going to be the test. If we get through them with a few wins at least I think he and we will be okay.
I think we'll defeat Chelsea and Arsenal at the end as their style suits us anyway. Everton match is going to be the hardest in our upcoming fixture list.

RUCK4444

I think Ole should drop the act and embrace the fact that we are a counter attacking team and work towards that style of play
We just pinned a team back and had the most attempts on goal than any other team so far this season.

Nothing amazing about that against Newcastle but we should aspire to more than being purely a counterattacking side.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Fact is though you guys are always conflicted when we win. That's unhealthy.
Half the problem with this fanbase is how easily we become divided when the shit hits the fan (Perhaps that's the case for fans of all clubs, I don't know), but I do know that the division began with LVG, continued into Jose's reign, and now we're seeing it once again under Ole.

That said, I genuinely believe that the majority of the Ole Out posters simply want what's best for the club. We just disagree on how best to acheive that.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Based on today? We defended pretty high most of the time and Newcastle were the ones parking the bus and trying to counter. It works a lot better with Scott and Fred than Pogba/Matic because the former have a much better workrate than the other two, but i dont think playing a high line against better team will work to well honestly

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Half the problem with this fanbase is how easily we become divided when the shit hits the fan (Perhaps that's the case for fans of all clubs, I don't know), but I do know that the division began with LVG, continued into Jose's reign, and now we're seeing it once again under Ole.

That said, I genuinely believe that the majority of the Ole Out posters simply want what's best for the club. We just disagree on how best to acheive that.
We need to do very badly for them to be correct. I cant see how that is best for the club.

lysglimt

Scout
Regardless if OGS is sacked or not - look at the state of our club compared to where we were 2 years ago. We are sitting with Cavani, Martial, Greenwood, Wiliams, Tuanzebe, Lingard and Romero not in the squad - we have v.d Beek, Matic, Bailly and Pogba on the bench

Compare that to where we were when we lost to Liverpool 2 years ago and Mourinho got fired.

Maybe OGS wont survive the season - but my God he will have made the next managers job a lot easier than it was when he got the job

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Why should I get banned for? For supporting my team and manager?

You're welcome to report any post.
For ignoring what other posters say and literally making things up when quoting them.
We need to do very badly for them to be correct. I cant see how that is best for the club.
You're too caught up in trying to be right or wrong, I don't know why you are constantly trying to get in a dick measuring contest with various posters who might think Ole is not the right man. If he's the right man, we're all happy. If he's the wrong man, we want to make a progressive step in the next recruitment. It's literally that simple, there's no need to question anyone's support for the club. #

As multiple posters have told you already, thinking differently about the qualities of the manager doesn't mean we don't support the club.

Untd55

I think we'll defeat Chelsea and Arsenal at the end as their style suits us anyway. Everton match is going to be the hardest in our upcoming fixture list.
Chelsea is susceptible to the counter-attack with their defending, but if they do the right thing and sit back using Pulisic's and Werner's pace, it could be a nightmare for the defence. I think the winner of that one will be whoever gets to counter-attack more.

Arsenal, I think will be difficult. Arteta has made them more conservative, which will make it harder to use our pace. I think we will lose.

Everton - Pretty strong defensively and are really strong in the air (though, I think Richarlison is out), but they don't have the greatest amount of pace. They also have Pickford. I think this might be a draw.

meamth

fecking joker. We got beat 6-1 at home just last match day and here you have this wannabe top red trying to score points. Get out and take your wannabe manager with you.
Yeah, keep clinging on that 6-1 result, you sad fecker.

el3mel

Chelsea is susceptible to the counter-attack with their defending, but if they do the right thing and sit back using Pulisic's and Werner's pace, it could be a nightmare for the defence. I think the winner of that one will be whoever gets to counter-attack more.

Arsenal, I think will be difficult. Arteta has made them more conservative, which will make it harder to use our pace. I think we will lose.

Everton - Pretty strong defensively and are really strong in the air (though, I think Richarlison is out), but they don't have the greatest amount of pace. They also have Pickford. I think this might be a draw.
In the ideal world we should get about 7 points out of these matches. 6 will good too. 5 is decent. Anything less will be bad though.

meamth

Insulting another member
What? Do you think I was chuffed watching the team I support get destroyed by Spurs? A team managed by Jose? Do you think I enjoyed watching us play catch up after another poor start?

I am delighted that we won and actually scored some goals from open play today, but until there is some consistency I am firmly in the camp that doesn't think the manager is good enough.
Where was you when we got trashed against City and Arsenal? 6-1, 8-2. Better put that in your agenda too.

Another sad fecker.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
As multiple posters have told you already, thinking differently about the qualities of the manager doesn't mean we don't support the club.
I think its a rubbish way to support my club, and am entitled to express that opinion. You're welcome to disagree

Shark

@NotShark
Don't think Ole is the man to take us back to the top but if we can't enjoy our team scoring four goals on the road we should just give up watching. Very happy for Ole and the lads.

edgecutter

I think the mods should lock this thread down for a while. It's all becoming a competition of being 'Top Red' rather than critiquing the manager's good and bad points.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I think its a rubbish way to support my club, and am entitled to express that opinion. You're welcome to disagree
Yes. I disagree that someone doubting the capabilities of a manager is not the same as them not supporting the club.
This is like teaching A B C but hey ho, lets agree to disagree.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Yes. I disagree that someone doubting the capabilities of a manager is not the same as them not supporting the club.
This is like teaching A B C but hey ho, lets agree to disagree.
No. I wont agree to disagree. I think you are wrong. Thats it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
No. I wont agree to disagree. I think you are wrong. Thats it.
So you disagree, and we can agree on that. What a fecking stupid post. You're on ignore now. I'm late on doing this, seems many posters beat me to it and now I see why.

edgecutter

OleOUTers cant handle that we won :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nah mate, getting a bit annoyed by posters wanting to be 'Top Reds' attacking posters because we beat Newcastle. Throw all the insults you want when Ole actually wins something. You do realise that most of our rivals love that Ole is in the job?

meamth

Nah mate, getting a bit annoyed by posters wanting to be 'Top Reds' attacking posters because we beat Newcastle. Throw all the insults you want when Ole actually wins something. You do realise that most of our rivals love that Ole is in the job?
Ohhhh it's okay for us to be annoyed by the Ole outs, but you can't be annoyed by "top reds"? Go to sleep. It's our turn to post in this thread.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
I’m happy that Ole will have some piece the next few days but our defense was shaky, to put it mildly.

We have talent in our squad but we still look unorganized when we press. Our defensive shape isn’t good. We’re still unbalanced. Let’s hope he can find someone who can help him coach because he needs it.

el3mel

Guys please. Let's just enjoy the win today shall we? This is a bit embarrassing.
I said that last page but people didn't listen. Chill out and enjoy tonight win. There'll be plenty of defeats this season we can have heated and personal arguments then. Let's just enjoy tonight.

meamth

Nah keep that shit out of here. Honestly. The term "OleOuts" and "OleIns" is bad enough but actually telling outhers to feck off this thread is the level of a 7 year old.
Well they started first with feck off. Anyway, you can stay out of it. Let us enjoy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.