Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexdegea

Where are you OleOUTers????

I’m gonna have my way with you tonight
. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just bend over and let’s get it done with.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another massive game he Pulled out of the bag and the boys all playing for the team and the manager.

Wonder what the cry be tonight, probably hear the usual PSG where crap. Where crap because we made they look crap.

Great to see DDG back to his best.

el3mel

Ole has to take massive credit for being brave enough to switch Pogba to a super sub and go with a more balanced midfield from the start. We have been superb since then.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Ole has to take massive credit for being brave enough to switch Pogba to a super sub and go with a more balanced midfield from the start. We have been superb since then.
Ole deserves full credit support and love since last March. Has nothing to do with tonight.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's getting a huge response from the team and he's picking a team that works its socks off. Very promising. Now we need a consistent level of performance, against deep defenses and pressing teams.

Hope he keeps selecting a team that functions well.

evil_geko

"OleOuters" and "OleInners", I cringe every time I enter this thread and see these words, both sides are cringey af. It's funny how after every good or bad game one side accuses other of "knee jerking" and vice versa.

This game proves nothing in the long run yet, neither did the 1:6 against Spurs. So yeah, both sides are cringey "knee jerkers".

Skills

Snitch
He really does like playing the underdog. I was wrong - he might actually get a job at West Ham or something after United.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Ole got his contract from the last time he beat PSG. I can only hope we carry on from that night and forget about everything that happened in between. We’ve been here before with him numerous times, though.

Either way, it’s a great result and night for him.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
It's funny how the clowns who like to bully others with their opinions come shouting immediately after we win and yet they claim we are obsessed. Go celebrate and leave the 'haters' alone. Absolute teenager thinking.

Zen86

"OleOuters" and "OleInners", I cringe every time I enter this thread and see these words, both sides are cringey af. It's funny how after every good or bad game one side accuses other of "knee jerking" and vice versa.

This game proves nothing in the long run yet, neither did the 1:6 against Spurs. So yeah, both sides are cringey "knee jerkers".
I agree with the sentiment, but this is simply a reaction to the much more sizeable and dramatic kneejerk that takes place on here every time a negative result happens. If that didn't happen, then this wouldn't happen.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It's funny how the clowns who like to bully others with their opinions come shouting immediately after we win and yet they claim we are obsessed. Go celebrate and leave the 'haters' alone. Absolute teenager thinking.
Irony is that after our superb win when Ole is getting praise on all threads and mood is great all around, with that yelling and gloating, they try to make toxic mood.

MoskvaRed

Very good performance tonight, possibly our best European performance since Fergie. Although, to keep it in perspective, we should remember that we were able to bring nearly 150m of midfielders off the bench - this was not David v Goliath.

We have some tough fixtures coming up but, if I am going to pivot 180 degrees on the managerial position, I want to see United dominating teams outside the top 8, the ones Pep and Klopp turned into cannon fodder in the last few seasons.Over to you Ole.

el3mel

It seems like the 6-1 loss was the wake up call the whole team needed to wake up and start playing again! or something like that. :D

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
PSG fans probably think he's a genius.

Will Singh

The above tweet says it all, we play like that with tactics behind us every game then we are contenders to winning the league, but it’s like a fecking rollercoaster which is the confusing part!!!

Mainoldo

Good performance tonight. Great switch to the 4 changed the game when actually went for it as PSG wasn’t good enough for and we showed it. I hope we destroy them at home.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Irony is that after our superb win when Ole is getting praise on all threads and mood is great all around, with that yelling and gloating, they try to make toxic mood.
Trying to gatecrash the party you’re not invited to??

AshRK

It seems like the 6-1 win was the wake up call the whole team needed to wake up and start playing again! or something like that. :D
Always felt that the 6-1 was a anomaly. We have just lost 4 games in the last 36 games, surely we are doing something right.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Good performance tonight. Great switch to the 4 changed the game when actually went for it as PSG wasn’t good enough for and we showed it. I hope we destroy them at home.
So you’ve changed your mind and admitted you were wrong?

Skåre Willoch

Great tactical setup, and the players were obviously coached well before the game. Great performance by Ole, Carrick, and the rest of the coaching staff.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The above tweet says it all, we play like that with tactics behind us every game then we are contenders to winning the league, but it’s like a fecking rollercoaster which is the confusing part!!!
Because it’s a developing and emerging team. How many times have people tried to explain this? It takes years to build a title winning team.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Where the feck are these Ole Outters tonight? Why has this thread progressed by just 2 pages after this game?

Well, guess what, we absolutely bossed them, and had we been a bit more clinical, the scoreline could have been embarrasing for PSG.

I really hope this puts an end to this thread once and for all, where people say "..but Ole hasn't won anything" or "Which other PL team will hire Ole" and those shite questions.

Also, where the feck is @Mainoldo ! The guy would spam this thread every single day, but see no sign of him today. You can't travel to India like Glaston did. Be a man and accept it that Ole deserves as much of a chance as any other manager

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Where the feck are these Ole Outters tonight? Why has this thread progressed by just 2 pages after this game?

Well, guess what, we absolutely bossed them, and had we been a bit more clinical, the scoreline could have been embarrasing for PSG.

I really hope this puts an end to this thread once and for all, where people say "..but Ole hasn't won anything" or "Which other PL team will hire Ole" and those shite questions.

Also, where the feck is @Mainoldo ! The guy would spam this thread every single day, but see no sign of him today. You can't travel to India like Glaston did. Be a man and accept it that Ole deserves as much of a chance as any other manager
:lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

They are all crying that we are making the forum toxic tonight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.