Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainoldo

Where the feck are these Ole Outters tonight? Why has this thread progressed by just 2 pages after this game?

Well, guess what, we absolutely bossed them, and had we been a bit more clinical, the scoreline could have been embarrasing for PSG.

I really hope this puts an end to this thread once and for all, where people say "..but Ole hasn't won anything" or "Which other PL team will hire Ole" and those shite questions.

Also, where the feck is @Mainoldo ! The guy would spam this thread every single day, but see no sign of him today. You can't travel to India like Glaston did. Be a man and accept it that Ole deserves as much of a chance as any other manager
We won and all you can think about is me. I love it :lol:

Also I posted before your little outburst.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
You are not normal
Not after united win in Europe after a masterclass orchestrated by the manager I support under fire others who want him sacked.
You’re right I’m not normal On nights like this. Giddy with excitement and happiness

RUCK4444

The above tweet says it all, we play like that with tactics behind us every game then we are contenders to winning the league, but it’s like a fecking rollercoaster which is the confusing part!!!
The coaching is there, I’ve always been confident of that, you just don’t physically finish third in this league with inept coaching, it’s laughable to suggest otherwise.

The reality is this is a young emerging team who will have inconsistency at times, the beginning of this season though is due to the lack of a proper pre-season.

It’s frustrating when it feels like a rollercoaster so I focus on the areas I know Ole is improving for us unlike previous management.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
The coaching is there, I’ve always been confident of that, you just don’t physically finish third in this league with inept coaching, it’s laughable to suggest otherwise.

The reality is this is a young emerging team who will have inconsistency at times, the beginning of this season though is due to the lack of a proper pre-season.

It’s frustrating when it feels like a rollercoaster so I focus on the areas I know Ole is improving for us unlike previous management.
The players Ole buys are great and useful.

I couldnt care less about some of the results as long as we end up building a proper squad with no/minimal deadwood.

It's a very underrated aspect of a manager.

MoskvaRed

Because it’s a developing and emerging team. How many times have people tried to explain this? It takes years to build a title winning team.
Stop being facetious - It can also take years on a road to nowhere. Ole has never built a title winning side, or even been competitive, in a league which counts for anything. He’s an unknown quantity, unlike the Fergie and Klopp examples which get cited ad nauseam.

cptkeane1993

Tuchel outsmarted, bring on Lampard and Nagelsmann next. Ole's first real test!

Ole at the wheel........... the rest of you should start supporting him and this team he's building. Because if he wins something, and then you start, that's not really support but arguably jumping on a bandwagon

Devil81

Going to put it out there, if we can put a good run of results together I think this squad could grow in confidence and mount a challenge.

Cavani could be the finishing touch to the team and we could alternate between 532 and 433 depending on opposition.

The key is keeping this form into the Chelsea game and if we get through that we can keep building.

I'd also keep Pogba to cameos, he may not like it but we're a better team without him in the eleven.

I also don't think City and Liverpool at that far ahead this season.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Stop being facetious - It can also take years on a road to nowhere. Ole has never built a title winning side, or even been competitive, in a league which counts for anything. He’s an unknown quantity, unlike the Fergie and Klopp examples which get cited ad nauseam.
I’ll do And say whatever I like tonight, if that’s ok with you :D

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
This has to be one of the most knee-jerk knee-jerk threads ever. Win and Ole is an answer from the footballing Gods, loose and he is tactically Europe's biggest numpty.

VivaRonaldo85

Nice to see some logic in his subs today. He is a mystifying manager how he sets us up so well in these huge games yet we look so flat and stale in many of the league games against lower sides. I’ve never been so up and down with a manager post Fergie.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Not after united win in Europe after a masterclass orchestrated by the manager I support under fire others who want him sacked.
You’re right I’m not normal On nights like this. Giddy with excitement and happiness
Keep saying that to you but you have big issues. Do you see your posts? How they sound? It is like you are screaming like some hysterical person. Your every post is so aggressive. That is not normal behaviour. If you are not 12y old then it is something to worry about

Flexdegea

Irony is that after our superb win when Ole is getting praise on all threads and mood is great all around, with that yelling and gloating, they try to make toxic mood.

Why the hell would the Manager getting praise, after a win? the manager of the club you support, create a toxic mood?

Think how stupid that sounds

Chairman Steve

We always seem to pull out performances with him when his back is against the wall or we are the underdogs. It's weird how theres wild fluctuations in quality sometimes like that Oliver Kay tweet mentioned. Sometimes we look like 11 individuals who've never played together like Palace and Spurs at OT and then you get games like tonight. We cannot afford to yo-yo out of looking really adept and looking really abject so often though. Those teams don't win trophies.

But he does have more squad depth this year, and he made some interesting choices tonight in line-up and subs. Previously he'd have his best XI in mind and really not trust anyone beyond 1-2 outfield players, but now he's got players he trusts, compared to Lingard and Pereira this time last year... so let's see how he uses them. We shouldn't be trying to run our best players in the ground with every game. I hope he starts featuring VDB more and Cavani gets a run at centre-forward.

He made the statement of 'our season started tonight' after beating Newcastle on the weekend, so we should hold him to that.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Great game, loved it, delighted with the result and hope to see more of it.

Not changing my vote yet though.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Keep saying that to you but you have big issues. Do you see your posts? How they sound? It is like you are screaming like some hysterical person. Your every post is so aggressive. That is not normal behaviour. If you are not 12y old then it is something to worry about
According to you. Also stop with the personal insults please

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Someone please tell me who prepared the team for today, tactically and mentally? I keep reading here that we have a championship level manager who just tells his team to go and enjoy the game. Plus our coaching staff is useless. Did we get Klopp on loan for today’s game or how did we end up playing like this with a makeshift team away to PSG?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
To carry on the daily topic. Do people at least see on nights like this why some of us don't think sacking Ole and bringing in Poch is some kind of no brainer decision?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
@Damien @Niall @Wibble @Sultan @Raoul @Penna

please please please close this thread. At least for now.

Ole getting sacked is not even a remote possibility and frankly the reason so many of us are so divided right now.
Don't be precious. This thread will die off when Ole keeps winning more. And if not, people should be allowed to discuss in this thread.

You're free to ignore this thread.

Skåre Willoch

Are you OK, mate? Why are you so angry? Did your favorite team win a football match or something?

RUCK4444

Irony is that after our superb win when Ole is getting praise on all threads and mood is great all around, with that yelling and gloating, they try to make toxic mood.
It’s almost impossible to not unload in here when posters hammer the forum with negativity day in day out about the manager.

Many underestimate just how hard it can be to stay positive amongst the misery, night like tonight make it feel worthwhile so it’s a natural reaction.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Don't be precious. This thread will die off when Ole keeps winning more. And if not, people should be allowed to discuss in this thread.

You're free to ignore this thread.
Have you not seen my posting record in this thread :lol:

I’m trying to be humane to OleOUTers as they can’t take it.

Shark

@NotShark
Incredible result for Ole and the lads tonight, with the whole of Europe watching. Some immense performances and tactics were spot on, including leaving out Pogba and bringing him on to cause havoc in a more attacking role.There's absolutely no doubt he's doing good work. Rather he's the man to take us to our next title is still very debatable but we should be enjoy these moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.