Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He is defensive manager. I don't mind having defensive manager who brings results but how anyone can claim that Ole is attacking manager? Even Mourinho is more attacking minded than him.

Idxomer

Lampard outwitted him today by not giving him space which pretty much all you need to do to stop Ole's tactics.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
How much more of this shit is necessary for people to open their fecking eyes? I won't hold hope but come the end of the season, we better have a plan for a proper manager.

edgecutter

You have to win your home games and right now we don't look like even scoring without getting a penalty.

el3mel

Meh draw today isn't a bad result. Palace and Spurs were. I'm fine with the draw. Just bored out of my mind and want to go to sleep now watching this.

FatherWolff

He has the gall to smirk at the end like this was a good performance and result?! Sack. Sack. Sack.
Feck of you negative Knut! We looked solid, and gave Mendy plenty of work! James did his job running and pressing, but not much more. Cavani isn’t fit yet. Sack? Weirdo!

K_Ash

you pick james hoping that Lampard has not adjusted from Last ePL encounter at StB. ..even though he did adjust during the FA semi-finals! Just not good enough!

Skills

Snitch
I prefer LVG to this shite. At least he tried to implement something.
Between Moyes, LVG, Mourinho and now Ole we've well and truly killed the image of the club being one that plays "attacking" football. There isn't a kid born in the last decade, who'll have grown up watching an attacking Manchester United. Just one that plays passive, defensive and boring football

OneUnited24

Got it wrong today. I understand sticking with a winning team but James and Mata offered nothing. Chelsea were there for the taking and he bottled the line up. Sigh

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
On Ole for not winning today. Chelsea were there for the taking, but he put out a really weird lineup that is set up to create feck all and just make it a stop start game. Stop start game is what we had. Took over after the subs, but not enough time in the end to get a result.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Those dropped points on Ole. Terrible selection on an easily winnable game.

Play your best players ffs
Easily winnable games?
He is defensive manager. I don't mind having defensive manager who brings results but how anyone can claim that Ole is attacking manager?
He is clearly improving our attacking play.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
As usual we struggled to break down a team that defends as a unit & doesn’t give us space to counter-attack. Until we can adapt to other tactics aside from playing on the counter, we won’t be competing for the league.

Starting Dan James is inexcusable. Waste of time, particularly in these kind of games.

Fooza

If we had serious injuries and he picked that first 11 and came out with the draw, I'd have said fair play.

But with that calibre of players sitting on the bench, absolute piss poor. Clearly he's doing everything he can not to lose regardless of the performance.

All it took was a draw against Chelsea for the toxicity to come out of hiding? Disappointing starting lineup today, but do people really expect us to win every single game?

edgecutter

I see the trolls have come crawling out of the woodwork after hiding during the last two games. How sad.
7 from 15 points on offer and 3 of those 5 games were at home. If you can't criticise that form, than what can you criticise?

Status
Not open for further replies.