Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedDevil2019

And the youtube fan channels are Ole out. I wonder why.
They are always Ole out, in fact those channels are poison and cannot be taken seriously. They are there to drum up divide and headlines for revenue and views, nothing else.

TheRedDevil2019

Perhaps if you bothered to support the team at OT instead of whining on the net you'd realize that. The OT faithful were firmly Ole In before the lockdown, nothing has changed. The roof will blow off with "Ole" chants when fans are allowed back in. :)

wolvored

Perhaps if you bothered to support the team at OT instead of whining on the net you'd realize that. The OT faithful were firmly Ole In before the lockdown, nothing has changed. The roof will blow off with "Ole" chants when fans are allowed back in. :)
I thought you were being sarcastic as there are no fans now. Saying that when the fans are there they are behind every manager, so that's the norm

romufc

They are always Ole out, in fact those channels are poison and cannot be taken seriously. They are there to drum up divide and headlines for revenue and views, nothing else.
Its because its not fun being Ole in, criticising someone is always easier than praising someone. Some of them are actually quite funny, the agendas on certain players are real.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
How do you know ole out is a small minority?
OleOUT can't even win a poll on redcafe. That's how pathetic they are. :lol:

Once fans are back in stadiums, internet noise will return back to where it should always be: deep inside the cave of ridiculousness madness.

The main thing is OleIN isn't even a real thing. It's just fans doing what they should be doing, which is getting behind the club and team.

Foxbatt

They are always the manager in. Even for Moysie when he was taking us from the Champions to a mid table club.
Ole days is not going to get the sack by Woodward unless he relegates us and not even an idiot can relegate us with the squad we have. We will continue to be a mid table club for a long time. So sad that Woodward don't understand history. Liverpool did the same and struggled until they got a top class manager. We will continue to do so.

FatherWolff

And the youtube fan channels are Ole out. I wonder why.
They are? Im sure there are loads of them. But I always found paddock pretty balanced. Even Utd stand have been supportive and getting better on the football side of things.

romufc

They are? Im sure there are loads of them. But I always found paddock pretty balanced. Even Utd stand have been supportive and getting better on the football side of things.
United stands Mark, KG and Sander are but alot of the others are Ole out and its literally the same conversation most weeks, Ole and tactics. Win lose or draw.

Well literally all the ex United stand are Ole out - but they don't actually know football so

Mainoldo

OleOUT can't even win a poll on redcafe. That's how pathetic they are. :lol:

Once fans are back in stadiums, internet noise will return back to where it should always be: deep inside the cave of ridiculousness madness.

The main thing is OleIN isn't even a real thing. It's just fans doing what they should be doing, which is getting behind the club and team.
You still can’t get behind Paul Pogba though :lol:

Next time he has a crap game you best defend him. This is what we do.

FatherWolff

United stands Mark, KG and Sander are but alot of the others are Ole out and its literally the same conversation most weeks, Ole and tactics. Win lose or draw.

Well literally all the ex United stand are Ole out - but they don't actually know football so
I agree. The tactics focus is a bit tedious, as it’s mostly about formations. But I think they have gotten a lot better, loosing some of them shit wannabes. Now I think they are a lot more balanced, and I think KG and Ricky contribute in that respect. But as a whole I think they manage to see beyond reactionary bullshit. I find myself tuning in on YouTube more often, although I prefer paddock.

romufc

I agree. The tactics focus is a bit tedious, as it’s mostly about formations. But I think they have gotten a lot better, loosing some of them shit wannabes. Now I think they are a lot more balanced, and I think KG and Ricky contribute in that respect. But as a whole I think they manage to see beyond reactionary bullshit. I find myself tuning in on YouTube more often, although I prefer paddock.
Yeah, I agree that there is a good mix to say hold on, think about this too. No manager is going to go full attacking when the team has conceded 9 in two games, its common sense.

The wannabes like Saeed are a joke to the fan base.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

That thing is something which is biggest paradox. Standing behind a manager is support but it is ok to criticize players and wanting them out of this club. And it is ok to want new (better) defender, attacker, midfielder etc...
How?? :lol: .

FatherWolff

That thing is something which is biggest paradox. Standing behind a manager is support but it is ok to criticize players and wanting them out of this club. And it is ok to want new (better) defender, attacker, midfielder etc...
No its not a paradox, its pure mathematics.

But what is a paradox though, is a manager doing the rounds, exceeding expectations finishing third, but posters, not unlike Minaldo wanting Poch, who didn’t win shit in over 5 years at Tottenham.

What this clearly state, is managers need some time putting the 11 or 18 pieces together. While a player just need to focus on one. Himself.

What is evident in this thread, some need leaders, some need guidance, and some are leaders. Just like a football team, and it’s not fixed with a click in the settings at footy manager...

Edit: I do not have the same privilege as posters posting in 11 football forums making money on teams misfortune and bad patches, so I will answer you here. In repeat

Andycoleno.
It is all math! There is one piece with responsibility to put all the other pieces together.
But I agree with your sentiments. There is no need for abuse towards either the manager or players. The difference is the manager is responsible for the direction and the players are unfortunately only pieces in that direction. James is a young lad who has put his heart on the shirt. He will get the time he needs from me. And I do not fail to recognise the job he did against Chelsea. I wish he could do more going forward , like most people. But that was not why he started. Igahlo has done his job. Lindgard has had his chances. So has Jones and several orhers. It is time to part ways. Its all math!

Last edited:

R'hllor

Getting behind the team while cherry picking on who to take a shit on, kid you not, what a fake bunch of weirdos.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
No its not a paradox, its pure mathematics.

But what is a paradox though, is a manager doing the rounds, exceeding expectations finishing third, but posters, not unlike Minaldo wanting Poch, who didn’t win shit in over 5 years at Tottenham.

What this clearly state, is managers need some time putting the 11 or 18 pieces together. While a player just need to focus on one. Himself.

What is evident in this thread, some need leaders, some need guidance, and some are leaders. Just like a football team, and it’s not fixed with a click in the settings at footy manager...
No, it is not math. It is just blind love towards Ole because of his history. Moyes, Lvg and Jose didn't have this treatment.
If manager is part of the squad then so is player. And why you, me and everybody else can say that Lingard and Ighalo are not good enough and for Ole it is a sign of supporting the club?
Why is allowed to use words shit, donkey, championship player, dross or rubbish for players and not for manager? It is not nice to say those words of course but when people say that, nobody goes at them with "support" the club.
Why not support lets say James? He is only one year here. And he is a nice guy, same as Ole. So why to call for another winger? Why not just say; "lets give James a chance on rw whole this year and then lets judge him. He has 3 goals and 6 assists. It is not bad for first season."

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Pathetic and lame false equivalence.

Also its about critiquing when their genuine circumstances that impacts teams results and league position.

There are many occasions beyond the managers control, that Pogba has let us down during his 4 years, that cost us points.

There are very few times that Solskjaer has directly let us down or his decisions lowered our league position.

but feel free to carry on with the mental gymnastics so you can feel that you were right on an Internet forum.

Mainoldo

Pathetic and lame false equivalence.

Also its about critiquing when their genuine circumstances that impacts teams results and league position.

There are many occasions beyond the managers control, that Pogba has let us down during his 4 years, that cost us points.

There are very few times that Solskjaer has directly let us down or his decisions lowered our league position.

but feel free to carry on with the mental gymnastics so you can feel that you were right on an Internet forum.
Don’t try bring your insecurities to me. I am not a councillor or care about your Stan story when you waited for Pogba’s autograph in the freezing cold.

But players fail managers fail. I criticise both and don’t consider myself to be a hypocrite. You criticise the players and stay clear of the manager until they get sacked (I’m sure you was probably pro Jose until the end too) and for that. You are a hypocrite. Just embrace it. :)

Mainoldo

I’ve never understood it. But for me it all comes down to Fergie’s speech at the ground against Swansea. We are still sheep but don’t like to admit it. You’ll see a lot of people proud to ride out the rough with this club just so they can feel like their Dad did in the 80’s:lol:, But then claim they want the best for United. No you want the best for your own personal pride. It’s pathetic.

wolvored

No, it is not math. It is just blind love towards Ole because of his history. Moyes, Lvg and Jose didn't have this treatment.
If manager is part of the squad then so is player. And why you, me and everybody else can say that Lingard and Ighalo are not good enough and for Ole it is a sign of supporting the club?
Why is allowed to use words shit, donkey, championship player, dross or rubbish for players and not for manager? It is not nice to say those words of course but when people say that, nobody goes at them with "support" the club.
Why not support lets say James? He is only one year here. And he is a nice guy, same as Ole. So why to call for another winger? Why not just say; "lets give James a chance on rw whole this year and then lets judge him. He has 3 goals and 6 assists. It is not bad for first season."
Yes you are right. Well said.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Don’t try bring your insecurities to me. I am not a councillor or care about your Stan story when you waited for Pogba’s autograph in the freezing cold.

But players fail managers fail. I criticise both and don’t consider myself to be a hypocrite. You criticise the players and stay clear of the manager until they get sacked (I’m sure you was probably pro Jose until the end too) and for that. You are a hypocrite. Just embrace it. :)
:confused: You're losing the plot.

Zen86

I’ve never understood it. But for me it all comes down to Fergie’s speech at the ground against Swansea. We are still sheep but don’t like to admit it. You’ll see a lot of people proud to ride out the rough with this club just so they can feel like their Dad did in the 80’s:lol:, But then claim they want the best for United. No you want the best for your own personal pride. It’s pathetic.
Is this what you tell yourself? :lol:

:lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

:lol: :lol:. Excellent

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018

Oh very good! Come on someone, crank out a couple of adapted verses there!

Mainoldo

Pogba’s face clouds up my window
And I can't see at all.. And even if I could it'll all be gray until I put Ole’s picture on my wall.

It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad.

Caesar2290

I would definitely keep Ole till the end of the season, maybe till the end of the next one. Depends on how he does.

But as soon as his contract is up I would go for Rose, Hasenhuthl or Ten Haag.

Also Woody needs fire Judge and feck right off. Leave the footballing side to someone who actually knows what he's doing and get away from the transfer negotiations. Somthing like what Butt has done with the academy. You could almost say a DoF. A man can only dream.

Foxbatt

I would definitely keep Ole till the end of the season, maybe till the end of the next one. Depends on how he does.

But as soon as his contract is up I would go for Rose, Hasenhuthl or Ten Haag.

Also Woody needs fire Judge and feck right off. Leave the footballing side to someone who actually knows what he's doing and get away from the transfer negotiations. Somthing like what Butt has done with the academy. You could almost say a DoF. A man can only dream.
that is provided that in the meantime none of them have been hired by other big clubs.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors

Its not quite the same though is it.

Changing a manager is a much more dramatic step than a player leaving and playing football and being a football manager are two completely different things. Besides, much of the criticism levelled at Pogba has to do with his attitude and commitment, rather than his performances on the pitch.

Mainoldo

Its not quite the same though is it.

Changing a manager is a much more dramatic step than a player leaving and playing football and being a football manager are two completely different things. Besides, much of the criticism levelled at Pogba has to do with his attitude and commitment, rather than his performances on the pitch.
What’s attitude? I agree it’s not the same. The manger role is far more important but yet the level of players we have exceeds the level of manager we have. It doesn’t quite add up.

JG3001

Quite a good point this, I think there certainly are some fans, (and I’m not necessarily aiming this at the In crowd) who want this badge of honour to prove their not glory hunters. They obviously don’t want the club to linger in obscurity for decades, but want to brag they were behind every player & manager in the dark days.

At the end of the day you can still criticise the team, board and/or the manager and want what’s best for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.