Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's fighting with himself at this point. I'm guessing a good percentage in here have him on ignore or choose to debate with more rational opinions.
Just revisiting that scene from The Office where Dwight fights himself.

MrSingh2002

I'd give a tenner to see Donny VdB start tonight. Ole's just scared if he lets him play he might outshine Bruno and Pogba.

Foxbatt

Most Ole outers give their reasons as they think he is not good enough to win us trophies. They base it on his past records and the current playing style and the way we play.
The Ole inners give their reason as progress.

But progress is also relative. Yes progress from the period Jose imploded. Yes progress from the league position we were in when he took over as we ended up in 6th. But it's not progress where we were in the league the previous season which was 2nd. The same argument can be made now as right now we are in the 16th position but it's not fair as the season has a long way to go still.
We don't know where we would have ended if Jose was not sacked. ( I am not saying he is better for us). I don't like him as a manager.

Later today we will know more about this. :D

FatherWolff

Most Ole outers give their reasons as they think he is not good enough to win us trophies. They base it on his past records and the current playing style and the way we play.

But progress is also relative. Yes progress from the period Jose imploded. Yes progress from the league position we were in when he took over as we ended up in 6th. But it's not progress where we were in the league the previous season which was 2nd. The same argument can be made now as right now we are in the 16th position but it's not fair as the season has a long way to go still.
We don't know where we would have ended if Jose was not sacked. ( I am not saying he is better for us). I don't like him as a manager.

You sound horny for a defeat! I expect a post on current merit and playing style whether we win or loose. See if you can do that!? Since you couldn’t find it in you to follow up on “he deserved another season”..

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah the progress argument do not really hold much. It is mainly progress over the poor periods with Ole and Mourinhos terrible 3 months that got him sacked. Other periods we have had has been better than this, but we ignore them.
Let's see if we can get another great run going early enough for us to fight for anything. That is what would make us feel real progress towards something great.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I think Ole has adopted a good system today, just want to get that out before kick-off. Diamond is probably the best way to beat the press in my opinion + Donny is better in tight areas.
If we don't perform today I can't really say it's because of the system because I actually like this team for this opponent.

passing-wind

I think we'll pull off a decent result today, we are usually suspect at home but the players seem to be more motivated playing a higher level of opposition. Think the performance will be sub standard as usual however.

FatherWolff

I think we'll pull off a decent result today, we are usually suspect at home but the players seem to be more motivated playing a higher level of opposition. Think the performance will be sub standard as usual however.
If we do win. Ole has the benefit over Pep. Poch. Nagelsman. Tuchel and god know who. What more do people want? For him to suck them off? Notice the formation! 4-3-3.

Withnail

FatherWolff

Aye, very much night & day.
Can understand many loving the individualistic approach but feck me this guy Nagelsmann can coach a team, wow!
Never seen anyone shout “weiter weiter” with more authoritative coaching skills! Ole just sit there..Not even a single “weiter”..

lysglimt

Scout
The tactically inept moron destroys yet another tactical genious ... strange

Bojan11

Perfect result in champions league unless a miracle happens in the next 12 minutes.

Now two wins vs Istanbul and we basically done in a tough group.

Mainoldo

Possession football. This is what we have been dying to see. Play your best ballers. It’s not hard. Pogba out of the double pivot and Fred and another destroying. Play this team against Arsenal.

SER19

The tactically inept moron destroys yet another tactical genious ... strange
Half of this forum needs a serious mental evaluation. Solskjaer is not immune from criticism but holding him to a ridiculous standard compared to so many tactical darlings suggest some sort of pathology of thought.

If you can't see where this team is compared to 2 years ago this month you're in some sort of stubborn denial. The squad is infinitely stronger
The players are far better on the ball and the mood around the players seems far superior

Fletchageddon

Ole out. Can't be beating one of the best coaches in the world 3-0. He's meant to be shit. Get out of here Ole.

always_hoping

A 10 for Ole tonight for getting tactics, line up and subs spot on and remember he's up against one of the best young coaches in World football tonight.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Possession football. This is what we have been dying to see. Play your best ballers. It’s not hard. Pogba out of the double pivot and Fred and another destroying. Play this team against Arsenal.
Oh, you're a fan now?
This is your attempt to dodge utter humiliation and irrelevance tonight is it? :houllier:

Gazza

Ole deserves great credit for the start we have made in Europe. Well done Ole! Ultimately, he needs to improve PL performances and points tallies as a matter of urgency, but it’s good to see he can set teams up okay in European competition. League is our bread and butter though so it’s moot if he cannot improve our league form. Great to be able to enjoy European nights involving United again, though!

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
If he finishes exactly the same as last season, he gets sacked.

Expectation is that he wins an important trophyand challenge for the league and champions league. Same as previous managers. Some fans on here has been lowering United standards for Ole, but it is up to Ole to meet United standards.

UDontMessWith24

Well our manager has shown he can get results against top teams in the league and in Europe. All he has to do is get results against mid and bottom table clubs and we’re golden. Simple enough right?

dirkey

So, both coaches that the hipsters claim are the next best thing put to the sword by the tactically inept PE teacher.

Should be quiet in here tonight. A lot of those united "fans" don't come on after a win.

LS17

He’s improved the strength in depth massively. If he was to end up leaving no doubt the next manager would be left in a much greater position than the one he started with.

Status
Not open for further replies.