Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Well our manager has shown he can get results against top teams in the league and in Europe. All he has to do is get results against mid and bottom table clubs and we’re golden. Simple enough right?
no no no, you’re doing this wrong. Either you are “Ole In” or “Ole out”. Please don’t try to bring any nuance to these terms.

dev1l

The tactically inept moron destroys yet another tactical genious ... strange
The "tactical genius" ends up being given a lesson by the " PE teacher "
It much shows the "expertise" of the average caftard over here :)
Simply clueless.

RUCK4444

Ole beats the good teams, just building a side for consistency in the most difficult league in the world.

Get behind him, he’s one of us.

Nights like tonight show he has the tactical ability, whether people refuse to believe it or not is up to them.

He’s made Nagelsmann look the fool he deserves to look in that jacket tonight.

prateik

Can we start banning anyone who says Ole is tactically inept..

At this point, it would just be wumming.. and that's ban worthy

mu4c_20le

All that screaming and shouting from the young pup, while Ole was just sitting and chilling in his seat.

Bojan11

Second half was one of our best performances under him. Don’t care if RB faulted. We punished them and that’s what I like to see.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Tactical masterclass today. Chuffed to see the system be implemented so well. Long may this continue, let's take it to Arsenal now

Eddy_JukeZ

2nd half performance was unreal.

Easily the best performance under Ole.

We just destroyed a very good side 5-0.

If only we could get that consistency.

el3mel

Absolutely flawless management from him today. Outsmarted Nagelsmann and his subs were spot on. This and PSG match have been insanely fun to watch for me.

Shark

@NotShark
Think it's fair to say the 6-1 us behind Ole amd the lads. Absolutely world class and dominant European performances against two CL finalists

evil_geko

Had too many "false dawns" in the years back to be saying "he is the one" just yet, but I will just enjoy these current performances for the moment. I don't care for scores, I just want to see good performances, scores will come and go.

Abhinav

Fecking get in. This should shut up the negative nancies for a couple of days hopefully. Got everything perfect - lineup, tactics formation, substitutions. Also what a difference Bruno makes. Vdb was hardly in the game. As soon as Bruno came on he had that extra spring in the boot.

432JuanMata

It’s weird how inconsistent we our under him. There is games where it looks like he doesn’t know what tactics are then there is fantastic tactics like tonight and PSG plus loads last season.

I still hate this thread being bumped when we play well with Ole out posters are idiots and vice versa when it’s a bad result. Overall we finished 3rd last season which gave him this season because he deserved it by meeting requirements. Yes it’s been a mixed start(especially in the league) but it’s early.No way he deserves to be sacked but yeah I can see why people have doubts.

We are all Ole in because if he stays for years it means he is winning things. We are all United supporters so we all hope that happens

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Can we just bring up some of the comments on here after the Chelsea game for a laugh :lol:
Im tempted to quote every single one from past few months, about how Ole is a disgrace

But in reality, OleOUTers are just not worth the time anymore. They've been exposed as football fraudsters. Has their pants pulled down and been royally spanked.

So I think it's perhaps time to put this thread on ignore. It's done.

Zen86

I’m excited for the season ahead. We had a good team in the second half of last season who ultimately ran out of steam, but now the squad is looking more and more the part. We’re back to being solid at the back and we’ve got our match sharpness back. It’s been a stuttering start to the season but this is the most excited I’ve been since the Fergie days.

fergosaurus

That was an absolutely dominant second half display so credit to Solskjaer who made ballsy decisions which paid off. Hopefully he ditches the 4231 and we play with formations that actually suit our best players. This is what can happen when we do.

90 + 5min

We should not get carried away.

This is not first time or the last that Solskjaer shows his quality.

At least, this should put to bed talks about tactical side. First PSG and now Leipzig. In Premier League, we are plaing better after "pre season" in our first games. Bright future ahead.

Mainoldo

Have to say that’s the best performance I’ve seen since Liverpool away under LVG on a football level.

Give Ole credit for that. Picked a well balanced team which benefited our best players.

Flexdegea

Ole’s individual 11 putting in a valiant effort against Nagelsmann’s patterns of play.

Feed this stuff into my Veins :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad reality is there will be a lot of united men about at the moment slightly raging conflicting emotions.

I know a few personally and they go very very quiet.

These last 2 champs league wins, against last seasons finalists and semi finalists is as good as anything we've had since fergie went.

Brilliant to see.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
See you next week. Go to chat to some other man:nono:
You must be crying into your spoiled milk that we won like this tonight.
It renders all your views and 1000 posts in this thread as useless. What a waste of your time :lol:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The contrast between the Chelsea game and tonights performance is mind boggling.

God help the rest of Europe if Ole ever figures out a way to teach our squad the meaning of consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.