Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
:lol: nah, it just that his record in a poor Portuguese league actually seamlessly transferred well to a more competitive league.
So you’re saying Ole has done well in intergrating Bruno so seamlessly into the league and team? Got you

jamesjimmybyrondean

:lol:

Take a look at the squads those two inherited. It’s in no way comparable.

Not to mention that the mentality of the clubs were healthy because none of them had fallen hard from grace after having a managerial genius do miracles for them for 20 odd years.
You don't even get the point. What Zidane and Pep achieved at Madrid and Barcelona is better than what previous Madrid and Barcelona managers have achieved. Zidane inherited a good squad but so did previous Madrid managers. How many of them got three champions league in a row? Under qualified managers have to do more before they gain people's trust

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
We could win 10-1 and it wouldn't change a thing. It would just be yet another false dawn. Because it's clear as day we're going nowhere with him.

I'm judging his body of work over 2 years. And the only way we're going to win anything is if we buy 11 world class players in every position to carry him. Right or wrong?

So what are we doing carrying on with this charade? So adamant to commit footballing harakiri. Look at the widespread support from opposition fans to keep him. I've never seen anything like it since Moyes. Such a farce.

passing-wind

It's not a false down we have a manager with no consistency. Solskjaer is very one dimensional, if the requirement is on the opposition to attack we absorb pressure and hit on the break. Outside of this we have absolutely nothing else to offer. The only thing that will keep Ole his job this season is going on runs and hoping that the opposition this season will be garbage because I reckon we will not exceed points in the 60's range this season.

Untd55

We could win 10-1 and it wouldn't change a thing. It would just be yet another false dawn. Because it's clear as day we're going nowhere with him.

I'm judging his body of work over 2 years. And the only way we're going to win anything is if we buy 11 world class players in every position to carry him. Right or wrong?

So what are we doing carrying on with this charade? So adamant to commit footballing harakiri. Look at the widespread support from opposition fans to keep him. I've never seen anything like it since Moyes. Such a farce.
Yep, plus we haven't even been that good in the second half. We look very beatable. Everton were pretty poor today.

el3mel

Very good win tonight. Never in doubt really. When he needs a win to save his job, he gets a big win.

Very pleased though with Bruno and Cavani.

edgecutter

The cycle continues, but this debate will rage on. I didn't think we were great today and there isn't enough to say he will improve us.

And for the Ole inners, it's not our job to support the manager, Ole should be proving to us that our support is justified with making progress.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
The typically performance when Ole needs it, especially with international break coming. Our board will fall for it and we will continue with the mediocrity. I guess being the new Arsenal with less flair is our standard now.

Untd55

Even with that win, the best we can get is 13th place after this weekend. This result should mean very little in terms of his job security.

Idxomer

Happy we won.

Also, another game that proves we'll never go anywhere with him.

laughtersassassin

Good win. Wouldn't say we where great tbh.

Easy fixtures after the international break if we start dropping points there we will have a problem.

If we are sticking with Ole he has to be expected to get us up the table. Hopefully he takes the international break and re-evaluates how he is setting us up and can get some better results.

Personally think he should be on the brink or gone as this start is still not good enough.

RUCK4444

Easily the better side today.

Literally the only thing we are missing is consistency. Happens to be a big thing but it’s the only thing.

Eriku

You don't even get the point. What Zidane and Pep achieved at Madrid and Barcelona is better than what previous Madrid and Barcelona managers have achieved. Zidane inherited a good squad but so did previous Madrid managers. How many of them got three champions league in a row? Under qualified managers have to do more before they gain people's trust
Ah, I get your point now, my b.

Lee565

Still needs to go as we are stuck in the same old cycle with ole and not surprised we won today but then we will have bunch of bad results in the next month as well, it's all too inconsistent.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Still sack, I’m afraid. He’s enjoyed a drink at the last chance saloon too many times.

But credit where it’s due, he’s done the best he can, never become toxic and helped to put us on the right path. This result only delays the opportunity to move further down that path, though. We’re still in the bottom half of the table.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
The typically performance when Ole needs it, especially with international break coming. Our board will fall for it and we will continue with the mediocrity. I guess being the new Arsenal with less flair is our standard now.
So was it Ole or the players who saved his job today if it’s a typical performance when he needs it?

Paul_Scholes18

We should sack him even after a win. Now would be the perfect time. Not wait for the season to be over.
Good win though, but Everton gave us far too much space.

el3mel

He's not leaving for at least the next few months. Better enjoy the wins for now, and let's revisit his position as a manager later.

Superunknown

Delighted with that.

Still needs to be sacked.
Happy we won.

Also, another game that proves we'll never go anywhere with him.
Agree with both of these.

We got lucky with Pickford being a rubbish keeper and the third goal came with pretty much the last kick of the game. Overall, still not a fan of our overall play. Although we got the win today and played well defensively, this is just one game. Still too inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.