Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You are just picking and choosing from this season. Our home form this season has been atrocious,.doesn't mean our football under Jose in his third season or after sevilla debacle was good. It was not. I have already said today we were not good but just because I don't share your extreme thoughts i.e ole is a championship manager or Jose's football was attacking doesn't mean I like Ole the manager
I will again repeat we were boring and uninspiring in Jose's third season.
And i am not denying that. But we looked much better in small home games. But ok, it is history. That season was shit from start to finish (except that night in Paris)

brzez

There are a lot of warranted criticism. But I don’t hope we sack him merely by the fact that he will be fed up with having Martial in our starting eleven if he gets this season. Martial will be replaced and we’ll have an another striker for us, on that actually runs and creates the trouble a forward should create against lesser teams. A new coach and it’s probable that Martial becomes reinvented and will be “our greatest forward since the days of RVN.” Yeah, until he stinks up after one year or so and the same problems unfolds.

Giggsyking

It aches the heart to see united with a noob in charge while our rivals have top managers.

Last edited:

meamth

Who said that? Problem is that Solskjaer can't win any single game with free flowing football. Playing defensive ( even parking the bus) on counter attacks then and there is ok to do, winning ugly is also normal thing to do but Man Utd should play most of games as dominant side. Wasn't that one of biggest arguments of you Olein guys? That Ole knows the club and that he will bring back "United way". So far we have "Stoke way". And he is here 2 years already. 2 years, not few months.
In how many games this season we were dominant side with free flowing football? Newcastle in first half. And that is it.
What? really? Is that serious or just an over exaggeration?

Stoke? Really. I can never talk sense to you lot if you can only counter attacking football under Ole. Sigh.

Mainoldo

#mufc's forwards have converted just 7.7% of all shots attempted in the Premier League this season, the lowest conversion-rate in the league #mulive [@Squawka]

Not defending Ole or our coaches but more questions need to be asked to our forwards too.
Ermmm . Maybe play better football and they can get chances.

It annoys me that you guys are just willing to put up with this crap over some stupid sentiment which probably most haven’t even seen him play.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Replay the same game, with the difference being Martial and Rashford slot the chances they got, and no one here would be saying we are dull, boring, etc.
Im not sure what a manager can do when his forwards miss such easy chances at such critical moments. If Martial scores on 20 mins, we'd be up 2-0 at half time and probably won by 3 or 4. We were never really threatened, except for the woodwork, and their GK was MoM.

Anyways, win our game in hand vs Burnley and we will be in the leadership pack. Very satisfactory, given the unavoidable slow start to the season.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I just realised that he wasn't here lately. Now we can expect new "whooop whoop, we beat WBA" thread.
Yes, I enjoyed our winning this game. Makes me feel happy.
Shame for you that winning doesn't give you the same thrills. Not really sure football is for you.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I prefer we play like a team that cost half a billion with one of the highest earning squads in world football. I'm just frustrated that we've got a other manager that produces dog shit football. That is all.
Like City did?

AshRK

Ermmm . Maybe play better football and they can get chances.

It annoys me that you guys are just willing to put up with this crap over some stupid sentiment which probably most haven’t even seen him play.
Where did I put up with the crap or defended Ole. See that's the issue with posters like you, you cannot debate and just want everyone to say the same thing i.e ole is the worst thing. That's not how it works. If you really want the club to grow you have to analyze all part of the game and not just act giddy over abusing or praising one fellow. Our forwards have to be questioned irrespective of the coaching. Martial should have scored and so should have rashford.

meamth

I guess everybody posting here tonight is the 41.6% sack Ole guys.

Gutted we won ugly. Anyway, I can sleep with 3 points. Goodnight!

el3mel

Where did I put up with the crap or defended Ole. See that's the issue with posters like you, you cannot debate and just want everyone to say the same thing i.e ole is the worst thing. That's not how it works. If you really want the club to grow you have to analyze all part of the game and not just act giddy over abusing or praising one fellow. Our forwards have to be questioned irrespective of the coaching. Martial should have scored and so should have rashford.
I'll say this right and both really needed a hard look at themselves in the mirror especially Martial, but then, some here whenever they play well give full credit for Ole for improving them, so..

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Don’t understand why he starts Mata and Matic. They’re too slow. But saying that he will play James in our next league most likely who will continue to do feck all too.

AshRK

I'll say this right and both really needed a hard look at themselves in the mirror especially Martial, but then, some here whenever they play well give full credit for Ole for improving them, so..
I cannot speak for others. That's why I said we have to analyze the overall game and not give one person all the abuse or all the glory.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I turned to Ole out today.

Realise that we score penalties because we have no ability to break down a team that sits back an defends. We have unnecessary amount of possession moving the ball about fast until we enter the final third and then we either get a hand ball or get tripped.

Cant watch this crap anymore.

Matt851

Im not sure what a manager can do when his forwards miss such easy chances at such critical moments. If Martial scores on 20 mins, we'd be up 2-0 at half time and probably won by 3 or 4. We were never really threatened, except for the woodwork, and their GK was MoM.

Anyways, win our game in hand vs Burnley and we will be in the leadership pack. Very satisfactory, given the unavoidable slow start to the season.
You remind me of that iraqi defence minister who was insisting sadam was very much still in charge of the country while american tanks were entering baghdad

The other big teams miss chances in these sorts of games but they also create a lot more. We looked entirely devoid of a plan and were lucky not to concede a penalty.

Selecting two holding midfielders in that game just showed how conservative ole really is. We have southampton and west ham in our next couple of games and i dont have much faith we will win either

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
You remind me of that iraqi defence minister who was insisting sadam was very much still in charge of the country while american tanks were entering baghdad

The other big teams miss chances in these sorts of games but they also create a lot more. We looked entirely devoid of a plan and were lucky not to concede a penalty.

Selecting two holding midfielders in that game just showed how conservative ole really is. We have southampton and west ham in our next couple of games and i dont have much faith we will win either
17 shots, 7 on target and WBA GK is MoM. and that was after we put in an average and disjointed performance.
What are Spurs stats from today?

Not sure what game you're watching, more likely its you who is like the iraqi defence minister.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Then work on it ffs.
the players just got back from international duty. They did their game prep this morning.
Its not his fault that Martial and Rashford were terrible at finishing today.

meamth

Well, at least he analyzed the game fairly.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What's that got to do with anything? I support United, the longer they don't get their shit together, the better. Because if they did, along with Liverpool, it will only compound our misery.
Don't bite - he's a known wum and it's shocking he's not banned yet.

Skåre Willoch

I though we beat WBA at Old Trafford, but after reading this thread I'm not sure anymore. I'm pretty certain the scoreline was 1-0 to United, but I might be wrong.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Exactly. We must judge our football, results and everything without thinking who is the manager. Toxic one or legendary one. 2 years in charge, 300 mil spent and we don't look good. We maybe don't have dream team but we also have a very talented team which is better in every position than most teams in PL. And yet, we struggle to beat and dominate those teams.
When one player plays badly then we can talk about player but when nearly all players look bad then it is on manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.