Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
OleOUTers losing it because we win makes me crack up. It's such a weird conflict to wilfully impose on oneself.
9th in the league, 1 win at home in November. Whatever way you dress it up, that's crap. And, subjectively, still playing rubbish, predictable football with a strong squad of players.

But whatever makes you feel better, even if it is getting a win against West Brom, who haven't won a game all season.

How the standards have dropped.

Paul_Scholes18

9th in the league, 1 win at home in November. Whatever way you dress it up, that's crap. And, subjectively, still playing rubbish, predictable football with a strong squad of players.

But whatever makes you feel better, even if it is getting a win against West Brom, who haven't won a game all season.

You can be Ole out and still happy about the win though.
Tougher games to come now though.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
9th in the league, 1 win at home in November. Whatever way you dress it up, that's crap. But whatever makes you feel better, even if it is getting a win against West Brom, who haven't won a game all season.

I've never ever bothered with league table positions before 12 or 15 games. And if you're really honest with yourself, the only reason you are doing so is because you have a preset agenda which dictates that you will not accommodate for any genuine context.

That's your choice to bring such negativity upon yourself. Enjoy!

Last edited:

meamth

I know he is. I saw him missing when we lost this game and Ole was teetering. He was posting only in the US elections thread. He's just trying to stir the pot.
Because he believes in Ole, and he needs to face the meltdown? weirdo.

I did the same. Why should I? You lot can type Ole out here any day, we can join in when we want to.

pocco

loco
I've never ever bothered with league table positions before 12 or 15 games. And if our really honest with yourself, the only reason you are doing so is because you have a preset agenda which dictates that you will not accommodate for any genuine context.

That's your choice to bring such negativity upon yourself. Enjoy!
No negativity, I feel fine and I'm just convinced in my opinion which has been formed over 2 years. I just call a spade a spade. If we're shit, or our manager is, no matter how big a legend or how much I loved him as a player, I'll just say it as it is.

And on the subject of context, you don't want context when the 66 points argument is raised for last season/the season before. You can't have it both ways.

pocco

loco
Because he believes in Ole, and he needs to face the meltdown? weirdo.

I did the same. Why should I? You lot can type Ole out here any day, we can join in when we want to.
Have a bit of conviction in your point of view. Should "OleOUTers " not be allowed to post in here tonight? If we didn't, you'd be here taking the piss about it being quiet. At least we have the bollocks and some conviction in our opinions to stand by it.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Don't bite - he's a known wum and it's shocking he's not banned yet.
Have you reported me to a mod yet as you always do because I have a different opinion to you?
Oh, I forgot, you're not brave enough to post me directly :houllier:

Matt851

I was happy to win the game but do find the situation quite depressing. My expectation is that we will continue bumbling along just about doing enough to keep ole in the job for the rest of the season but end up finishing outside of the top 4. Given the ed / the glazers lack of interest in sporting success i am still not certain that would be enough to get him sacked

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Would people offer him a contract extension based on what we've seen over past 100+ games?

Sweet Square

Was that free flowing football? RB fecking Leipzig dominated most of the game, but capitulated and made stupid mistakes near the end. Context. Apparently.
:lol:

If you're going to complain about a 5-0 win over one of the best teams in Europe then maybe Manchester United and football isn't really for you.

I knew it was a mistake to come into this thread.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Was that free flowing football? RB fecking Leipzig dominated most of the game, but capitulated and made stupid mistakes near the end. Context. Apparently.
If you truly think that, then despite many years on this forum, you have no idea about football whatsoever.
Or you're letting your hatred really cloud your objectivity.
Either way, following this team is not healthy for you.

Skåre Willoch

Probably because it hurts putting the truth straight in the face
I'm sure your standards are much, much higher than us fools who support the team and are happy when we win football games. My standards are so low, that I even smile when we win scrappy games 1-0, after outplaying the opposition for large parts of the game.

You're not happy until we dominate England and Europe again, for two decades at least. Anything else is a "drop in standards". Or have I misunderstood? Anything below what we were with Sir Alex in charge is not good enough? Because by default, our "standards" can't get back to what they were until we win another 13 league titles and a couple of european titles in two decades.

pocco

loco

If you're going to complain about a 5-0 win over one of the best teams in Europe then maybe Manchester United and football isn't really for you.

Am I complaining? I'm adding context and just pointing out that I wouldn't call it "free flowing football" by any stretch of the imagination. I've been there to see us under Fergie, I know what that actually looks like.

Matt851

If you're going to complain about a 5-0 win over one of the best teams in Europe then maybe football isn't the sport for you.

That was a good performance tbf and no one doubts we have had them under ole however they have been to rare and generally all against teams that play high defensive lines.

The problem is we dont have a clue how to play against teams that dont play high up the pitch

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
PM him if you don't want others to comment on your hypocrisy.
you seem to get very angry and deeply personal, responding to posts that have nothing to do with you. Why do you get triggered so easily?
Probably best you don't continue this conversation. Or stop personal insults.

Wayne's World

How can I ever support a Manchester United manager when he says stuff like this? I remember Moyes famous "We aspire to be City" speech and was ridiculed for years yet Ole can talk the standards of the club down but no criticism?

Sweet Square

That was classic Ole. Defend deep and wait for counter attacks. Result was great but we just waited for counter attacks. And were dominated until we scored second goal
You might have a point if this was a Barcelona forum but what you've done is just described the way Manchester United have always play football

Status
Not open for further replies.