Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Zoido

Can’t keep missing sitters and expecting to win games. I feel for Ole, his players just let him down constantly. Tactically he got it right today, but of course we shit the bed when we go a goal down and the game is over. If Greenwood had scored that chance after ten minutes we’d be winning this game.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
So if the rumours are true, we will begin negotiating an extension to Solskjaer’s contract in the new year. Do we never fecking learn? :mad:
If we do indeed do this, we won't be winning the league for at least 15 years.

The delusional people supporting OGS will be to blame just as much.

laughtersassassin

We don't win enough games.

We are terribly inconsistent.

We aren't improving.

I just don't see what's the point in sticking with this.

PoTMS

Oh, we were unlucky. Oh, it was poor finishing. Oh, it's all the players' fault. Same old excuses trotted out for Ole week after week.

AFC NimbleThumb

Can’t keep missing sitters and expecting to win games. I feel for Ole, his players just let him down constantly. Tactically he got it right today, but of course we shit the bed when we go a goal down and the game is over. If Greenwood had scored that chance after ten minutes we’d be winning this game.
:lol:

Martialfc

We have absolutely no width and our strikers can’t hold the ball up get Cavani on for god sake

strandty

Practically a quarter of the way through this season and we could end the day 15th...15th for feck sake!

Castia

We can’t carry on being this inconsistent, we need to pull the trigger.

vangagal

At some point, poor finishing can be put down to coaching. If poor finishing always the excuse every now and then, what the hell did Ole do in training?

El Zoido

Oh, we were unlucky. Oh, it was poor finishing. Oh, it's all the players' fault. Same old excuses trotted out for Ole week after week.
So it’s Ole’s fault that Greenwood missed twice, and that Bruno missed? Is Ole controlling the players like it’s FIFA, is there technology in football that I’ve missed? If the players take their chances then the game is totally different and you’re not here moaning. Or, well.. maybe you would be.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Its Oles job to get a tune and consistency out of the players and to have a system where chances are being created and scored. He changes the system every week and players clearly don’t know what is being asked of them. It always looks so disjointed and stunted.

The very team we are playing today have far inferior players in every position. That goes from technique to ability to experience. In every facet, we are vastly superior.

They will finish the day 7 points ahead of us.

If we had their coach, there is no doubt in my mind that those same players missing chances would look far more confident and would be putting them away with more regularity.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Its ironic that the team beating us is a team that have shown clear progress from the last time we were here. Whilst we're the same shit team we were back then.

laughtersassassin

What about his decision to persist with zonal marking which we constantly feck up and conceed?

Simple fact is he isn't managing to make us win enough games.

Is being defended on pure sentiment.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
At some point, poor finishing can be put down to coaching. If poor finishing always the excuse every now and then, what the hell did Ole do in training?
This is the dumbest sentence I've read today and the dumb sentences have been out in force.

PoTMS

So it’s Ole’s fault that Greenwood missed twice, and that Bruno missed? Is Ole controlling the players like it’s FIFA, is there technology in football that I’ve missed? If the players take their chances then the game is totally different and you’re not here moaning. Or, well.. maybe you would be.
It's always poor finishing. It's always poor defending. It's always poor from the keeper. Every single fecking week.

dove

No, it's not his fault for that. What is his fault is that we created feck all in 45 mins yet again (apart from early Xmas gifts from Saints). Unless they keep giving us gifts, it doesn't look like we would score playing 500 minutes.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
2 years at Utd and I still don't understand what our play style is, his cultists will latch onto misses by Greenwood/Bruno, yet completely ignore they were gifts by Southampton. We created nothing on our own until that point.

We are gonna yo-yo in and around CL/EL places under him, there seems to be no end to this either. We pull out a win versus a top team and he survives longer. Just hope, he's gone at the end of this season. Absolutely wasting our time and money under him.

DRM

I mean, it's not working out is it???

How long is this going to carry on FFS

cyberman

W
I can't agree. They've been very good all game as expected. They're tearing us a new one.
Well now since our heads have gone.
Our players are too familiar with failure. We are a higher calibre of a club like Brighton yesterday who miss chance after chance because they feck up the first one and then expect to miss the rest.

Giggsyking

I cant believe a manager like Ole, one of the best managers in the Norwegian league can fail in united.

Status
Not open for further replies.