Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Glazers will be happy to get into the CL every other year & Ole’s not going to speak out against the owners/Ed knowing he’ll not manage another top club in Europe. The fans & pundits will also not turn on Ole to the same extent as they have previous managers, despite Ole being there long enough & we’re still as inconsistent as ever. Take away the counter-attack option & we have no idea what to do. Depressing.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
No, it's not his fault for that. What is his fault is that we created feck all in 45 mins yet again (apart from early Xmas gifts from Saints). Unless they keep giving us gifts, it doesn't look like we would score playing 500 minutes.
Their keeper kicks it to Greenwood - what a chance created from us.

OleBoiii

Individual errors and poor finishing 100% to blame for that first half. We've had 4 huge chances from open play, they've had one.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Give him 10 year contract extension. Absolutely master class as always. Those who don’t see his greatness must be blind.

laughtersassassin

never going to get sacked, even if he loses this, he will win again, lose , win and half the supporters will say YESSS OLE PROGRESS
Exactly, This site should pin the definition of progress somewhere cause people need an English lesson.

Last year we progressed from Jan to the end of the season.

Now we have regressed and a hell of a lot too.

El Zoido

No, it's not his fault for that. What is his fault is that we created feck all in 45 mins yet again (apart from early Xmas gifts from Saints). Unless they keep giving us gifts, it doesn't look like we would score playing 500 minutes.
We were fine up until they scored, the better team and controlling the game. Tactics were fine. Problem is that they fall apart whenever they concede a single goal, maybe we could blame Ole for that. I tend to think it’s more of an individual player mentality thing though.

I do really want Ole to be sacked though, mainly so I can laugh when the next manager fails horribly as well. I really can’t wait. Hope it’s Nagelsmann and I hope he’s a spectacular failure, it’s gonna be hilarious to watch the Caf meltdown when their next chosen one is a failure. Frankly it’s the best part of following this club, I loved it when Jose flopped and can’t wait for the next disaster. Shame about Ole though cause I quite like the bloke.

Stringer

We were fine up until they scored, the better team and controlling the game. Tactics were fine. Problem is that they fall apart whenever they concede a single goal, maybe we could blame Ole for that. I tend to think it’s more of an individual player mentality thing though.

I do really want Ole to be sacked though, mainly so I can laugh when the next manager fails horribly as well. I really can’t wait. Hope it’s Nagelsmann and I hope he’s a spectacular failure, it’s gonna be hilarious to watch the Caf meltdown when their next chosen one is a failure. Frankly it’s the best part of following this club, I loved it when Jose flopped and can’t wait for the next disaster. Shame about Ole though cause I quite like the bloke.
What a strange attitude.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
West Ham
Man City
Sheffield Utd
Leeds
Leicester
Wolves

Those are our December league fixtures. He won’t survive them and will do well to prevent Moyes being the one to stick the knife in. After that there aren’t many wins to pick from that lot.

el3mel

I miss the time when I can just turn on to watch United play a fun match and easy win so that I turn my brain off for 90 minutes then turn to my usual routine life after some entertainment. Now every game is fecking struggle and nerve breaking.

PoTMS

You're a bit strange.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It’s rinse and repeat at this stage. Handful of good results followed by the usual dip. No consistency in lineup or performances.

El Zoido

What a strange attitude.
Can you not accept that we’re never winning the league again? You need to find entertainment from it somehow. Once you accept the reality you get a different perspective. Doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it from game to game though.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I didnt say we crested chance after chance. We missed 2 chances I could have scored from.
But we dominated apparently.
What exactly did we dominate.

Would us passing it around in our own for 95% possession for 45mins be dominant, cause if we're creating feck all, we're dominating feck all

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Well on course for our fourth loss in nine league games. Level on GD with Palace in 14th/15th.

We might be only five points off top four, but it feels like the start of a real chasm developing. We’ve yet to go away to anyone who finished top half last season.

dove

Interesting how you think that Jose "flopped" but can't see how Ole is way worse than him.

Edy2

He needs to go so we can save our season. League still isn't out of the question the way things stand but not with him in charge and with the current coaching team.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

For someone who describes himself as a "leader manager" he doesn't seem to inspire much confidence sitting there in silence watching the games go by. I like him, he's a top guy, he's done some positive things, but I don't see a top class manager in the making and I don't get the feeling that he's any type of a leader. Which is not to say that we don't have personnel problems in the team too.

We're also becoming too nice of a side, and I'm not trying to peddle Mourinho's c*nt speech here, but we get smashed by lesser teams and we don't stand up for ourselves. It's fecking annoying and, more importantly, to our disadvantage.

Zen86

There will be little satisfaction there. Those championing Nagelsmann will be calling for his head and prophesising the next chosen one of the moment before long.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Can’t keep missing sitters and expecting to win games. I feel for Ole, his players just let him down constantly. Tactically he got it right today, but of course we shit the bed when we go a goal down and the game is over. If Greenwood had scored that chance after ten minutes we’d be winning this game.
What bloody sitters and what bloody feeling for him? Can't people stop making fecking excuses for this guy? What are you feeling bad for him? He's fecking millionaire and he's achieved the sum of feck all. It's his defence out there, sans Lindelof. What more does he need? Another 1 billion worth of useless English players?

We've missed two chances off mistakes Soton have gifted us. First one, Greenwood does well but is unlucky. I've seen Aguero miss those. Second one, the goalie pulls off an amazing save and we'd be lauding him if that was De Gea.

el3mel

And some here were blaming others for wanting United to lose for the manager to leave. Here's someone hoping that the next manager will fail and a "spectacular failure" just to prove his opinion right.

pablo__p

This half epitomizes the lack of progress we have been sadly seeing.
I mean, it's not working out is it???

How long is this going to carry on FFS

Bbbbb... but we beat a piss poor Turks the other day.

They spanked us two weeks earlier so that's clearly progress...

Castia

Always one step forward and two steps back we can’t continue like this.

The season isn’t dead yet, luckily others are dropping points too we need to make a change to salvage anything.

El Zoido

Interesting how you think that Jose "flopped" but can't see how Ole is way worse than him.
Jose was a boring failure, Ole at least has us playing the odd high-scoring stormer. No single manager is ever making this club successful, Klopp could walk in to this club tomorrow and would still fail. So once I accepted this fact I stopped giving a feck. I really hate to see Ole raked over the coals by this fanbase though. Jose deserved it cause he’s a tosser.

DJW

West Ham
Man City
Sheffield Utd
Leeds
Leicester
Wolves

Those are our December league fixtures. He won’t survive them and will do well to prevent Moyes being the one to stick the knife in. After that there aren’t many wins to pick from that lot.
I’d take 6 losses just to get him out that club. Honestly pains me to say it but this season is already a disappointing disaster which shows no sign of getting any better. Ole isn’t suddenly going to turn into prime Pep or Klopp.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I've written many paragraphs on that.

I just wanted to set the record straight for certain morons because they always spam this thread at the mere sight of negativity.
Come on then, list these fecking great chances. People who disagree with you are not morons and your delusional bullshit about 'negativity' and 'supporting Ole' can feck off together with your favourite manager.

TheLord

The guy needs to go. Completely depressing every other week.
Don't use such harsh words. There will be dozens coming for your head if we miraculously turn around the 0-2 deficit in the second half.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Been saying it for months. There is no collective attacking play to our game. It is either try to create something out of individual brilliance or hope for a mistake on the oppositions part, which happened with greenwoods two chances.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I'm willing to bet it will take a 6 or 7 long string of bad results for him to get fired.

This is on him today. Shite tactics. Poor set up

hobbers

No single manager is ever making this club successful, Klopp could walk in to this club tomorrow and would still fail. So once I accepted this fact I stopped giving a feck.
There's where you've gone wrong then. Deluding yourself with a batshit premise. Obviously there are managers out there who could make this club successful again, even with the owners and board as they are.

Lee565

Kiss goodbye to any chance of top 4 football with him in charge this season, he got massively lucky last season with every top 6 team except liverpool having poor seasons with low points tally that allow us to sneak a top 4 spot but that ain't going to happen this season, spurs and chelsea look in a far better place this season already than the last and liverpool will obviously be the one's to beat still, that leaves 1 spot for top 4 and it's almost certain that will be man city with the quality of their team and manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.