Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

But we dominated apparently.
What exactly did we dominate.

Would us passing it around in our own for 95% possession for 45mins be dominant, cause if we're creating feck all, we're dominating feck all
Well the two chances in the first half were from us pressing high?
We didnt dominate that second half on any more real terms than before the first Southampton goal. We just created more in and around the box.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
He definitely has that bit of luck to turnaround things when heat is on :lol: A needed factor to succeed.

crossy1686

career ending
I am over the moon with the result. Ole should have started Cavani and it goes to show that he still can't pick his best 11.

I still think the players are god enough to challenge, but the management team is what is going to hold us back.
I mean, Cavani hadn’t played a competitive game of football for about 8 months before he signed for United so if he’d have started and got injured people would have been saying he was desperate for starting a 33 year old etc.

You can find faults in every micro detail if you look hard enough but he made the right calls to win us the game and that’s all that matters

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The only thing I'm pissed off is that I didn't have Cavani in my fantasy team. Feels great to win the game but my opinion on the manager will not change unless we show consistent improvement.

All the other jokers can keep trying to intimidate independent debate all they want and I sure hope I'm wrong but the discussion is still very much a thing.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Ole masterclass. We need to build on this. Also feck top 4. I think we have a team that should be gunning for the league title even though it looks premature

Zen86

Some very embarrassing posts in here now we’ve won that game...
Individual brilliance, lucky, it’s only Southampton, etc etc. They’ll just delude themselves for another week with their bitterness and cling onto the first half score line.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Stupidest coach ever. Cavani is a out and out striker with experience. Ole thinks Martial, Rushford can be a striker?! Come on, Cavani starts if he is fit. Period!!!!

Crashoutcassius

Needs to walk after that. Not acceptable barely beating Southampton , even if they are on of the form teams. I'm gonna be embarrassed talking to the Liverpool fans at work tomorrow, what if they say oles at the wheel what do I respond ???

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I don’t think he is the man for the job, but that was a great second half today. I am genuinely so relieved. The dark cloud has lifted for today :D

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
5 pages of terrible posts during a game we were the better team throughout. This thread is a joke.

crossy1686

career ending
Username checks out. Ohh look we fluke our way to beat the might Southampton so Ole must be a genius. These fluke wins only buy him time and extend this stupid ride. Anyway, enjoy mediocrity for a bit longer time then.
How many fluke wins does he get before it becomes the norm? You say they keep happening, surely that makes them meta then?

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
We should have scored way more. Saints goals came from 2 set pieces even though they did have great chances later. What a comeback though! Great and risky tactic to play diamond and it worked. Cavani had to come on for greenwood

TommiHelm

IN: Players are shit. How could a legendary clinical striker be expected to teach this dross how to finish their chances?
OUT: Individual brilliance. Lucky.

Should just pin that to the top of the forum and close these threads. It's literally 99% of the posts. Pointless trying to actually discuss anything in between.

spiriticon

We play shite and win, Ole out.

We play well and win, Ole out.

The only time Ole can be in is when the team wins 5-0 every game

OleBoiii

Bruno FC(all credit to Bruno, total coinscidence that my post ends up here): 25W, 7D, 6L

Just avoid it, my advice.

Anyway, huge, massive 3 points for him and the team. We really needed that.
I do now, I can’t cope with the negativity. One bad pass, and half of them write off a player. I can only imagine the bile that was spewed as half time.

big three points.

el3mel

Today nothing but buzzing!! I didn't get such excitement from a United game probably since the PSG night 2 years ago.

JustAGuest

Username checks out. Ohh look we fluke our way to beat the might Southampton so Ole must be a genius. These fluke wins only buy him time and extend this stupid ride. Anyway, enjoy mediocrity for a bit longer time then.
Come on, how is it a fluke with the chances we had? If anything we would have been unlucky to lose because of two set pieces. This was one of the better if not the best league performances we have had this season – although that doesn't say much.

JG3001

Great win but I don’t see why everyone is using this game as the stick to beat doubters with. How many times have we been here only to see it drop back to shit? The divisiveness on his tenure reflects the match performances. Yes, be ecstatic about winning the game, it’s fantastic, but I wouldn’t go chest beating until the consistency shows, could easily follow this with a drab loss next week.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Not coached apparently.

Imagine that, an elite team at the top of the football pyramid not being coached. What next? Milkmen not delivering milk?
It just baffles me we concede from an excellent set piece after missing sitters ourselves and someone's first thought is that it's all the guy stood on the sideline's fault :houllier:.

OleBoiii

Anyone who thinks we were lucky to win today should be banned for agenda posting.

el3mel

Greenwood was terrible in first half. Missed two terrible sitters.

It was a right sub. When it happened I literally posted in matchday thread saying "please save us Cavani". Well he heard the calling it seems.

Edinson fecking Cavani!!!

NYAS

Backfires more often than it comes off. Getting lucky changes nothing.
That was lucky?

Come on man, just take the loss and move on. No need to dig yourself in deeper. We’re all on the same side here and this is all just a bit of fun. Our team came back and won in the last minute. Enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.