Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martialfc

Sack ole on the premise of not taking Fred off. Absolute joke. I’m raging.

SER19

That decision could turn the tide on him for many fans. Inexplicable. Every idiot on twitter knew it was coming. 5 subs allowed, quality on bench.

Just beyond belief

Conor

Clearly something wrong with Rashford from the off yet he's started, playing Martial when he can barely kick a ball straight, leaving Fred on when a farmyard animal could tell you he was going to be sent off. I wouldn't mind if he was sacked tonight at this stage.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
A weak manager. Reactive and not proactive. Everyone knew Fred was going to get us in trouble with his challenges. Leaves him on. Then brings that mouthpiece Pogba on.

RepardReece

I'd like to know what goes on in his mind during games. He seems to just not see things EVERYONE can see. Game management is one of the worst in a manager I have ever seen.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Leaves on a player who spent the entire first half doing his absolute best to get sent off. Quelle fecking surprise, he gets sent off in the second half.

Leaves on a player who has done nothing but cost us the game with unforgivable sitters.

He has no balls to make a big call. No fecking balls.

Giggsyking

Is he stupid, every fecking person in the world knew Fred is on thin ice. But this novice. Get out useless manager

laughtersassassin

Ole can't be defended for tonight. Two pathetic mistakes.

Leaving Fred on. And leaving Rashford on when he was signalling to go off and had stopped tracking back for ten minutes.

He played with fire. What did he expect to happen?

wr8_utd

:'(
Instant sacking. He's anyway an utterly awful manager but the decision to keep Fred on today should be an instantly sackable offense.

Ralph1386

FYI, French commentators were surprised right after halftime that Ole kept Fred on the pitch.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Honestly, I won't feel sorry for him when he eventually loses his job after tonight.

Matic, Pogba, VDB all on the bench. And he leaves Fred on.

markhughes

Cant defend Ole tonight, changed my vote for the final time. It was such an obvious situation to pull Fred off the field at half time (or before) and I have lost all confidence that he has the guts to be proactive during a match, always waits too long and this time it was completely gutless. Time to go now Ole.

Fooza

Just shocking, can;t be a top manager and not make the decision to take him off at half term. He was literally a walking red.

Speechless.

GBBQ

i love Ole,

But keeping Fred on 2nd half was fecking moronic and it might cost us hugely.

Diabolical management.
When you have the ability to make 5 subs and have VDB, Pogba and Matic on the bench it’s ridiculous to keep a player who is clearly wind up on the pitch.

laughtersassassin

Leaves on a player who spent the entire first half doing his absolute best to get sent off. Quelle fecking surprise, he gets sent off in the second half.

Leaves on a player who has done nothing but cost us the game with unforgivable sitters.

He has no balls to make a big call. No fecking balls.
He also left Rashford in for ten minutes after he stopped tracking back and looked to be signalling to go off. Corner came from him not tracking the left back.

Crashoutcassius

Cant defend Ole tonight, changed my vote for the final time. It was such an obvious situation to pull Fred off the field at half time (or before) and I have lost all confidence that he has the guts to be proactive during a match, always waits too long and this time it was completely gutless. Time to go now Ole.
Hahahaha for god's sake

Yagami

Good post resistant
Clearly something wrong with Rashford from the off yet he's started, playing Martial when he can barely kick a ball straight, leaving Fred on when a farmyard animal could tell you he was going to be sent off. I wouldn't mind if he was sacked tonight at this stage.
Martial created two of our best chances. The Cavani chip and the Bruno chance where he decided to pass instead of shoot.

I think there may have been another but I can't remember.

Thought we were playing well, could have easily been 3-1 with Cavani’s chip and Martial’s miss. Can understand therefore why he didn’t want to take Fred off but feck me, we literally ALL saw it coming.
Shame.

Utdstar01

How fecking clueless do you have to be? then sub pogba on after Fred is sent off :lol:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Even a kid knows that he is going to be sent off. Referee would make up for that mistake.

How the feck did Ole miss that?

Zen86

How much of an idiot do you have to be to leave Fred on? Seriously.
The decision is being unsurprisingly exaggerated, considering we should have scored 2 or 3 goals during that time, and it wasn’t a yellow card anyway. Whine away though.

El Zoido

Crazy decision not to take Fred off. Shouldn’t even have come out for the second half.

It’s a shame because his tactics today were pretty good. Now we’ll have another week of bickering about this.

Mcking

He can't manage a game. He shouldn't even be in the stadium for games. He is completely useless.

Morpheus 7

5 subs, Ole's at the wheel. Like to see people defend this shit. Been shown up tonight, Fred staying on was criminal.

PoTMS

The decision is being unsurprisingly exaggerated, considering we should have scored 2 or 3 goals during that time, and it wasn’t a yellow card anyway. Whine away though.
It's not. Completely idiotic. And anyone defending his decision to leave him on the same.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Have a word with yourself. Us missing chances has absolutely nothing to do with the fact, that literally everyone could see the fact he was getting sent off. Inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.