Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matsdf

The only guy to blame today is Martial. Singlehandedly lost us the tie.

Saddy

Can't wait for the excuse on Fred - "it's one of them.....I trust my players....blah blah blah"

An Under 11 Manager could have seen what would happen

keithsingleton

What more do some of you fans need to see that he just can't read the fecking game to the high standard that's needed.

Heinzesight

Still don’t want him out but you don’t feck about and try to be clever in this sort of game. At 2-1 with eleven men we could’ve done something. Leaving Fred on was a joke.

PoTMS

Yes, Martial missed. But whose fecking decision was it to leave Martial on when he's having a stinker? FFS GUYS.

killerboi2

Ole outers clutching at straws here in my opinion. Still top of the group, big individual mistakes and sending off cost us the match. West Ham next - another in form team. Let's see what happens.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Players miss sitters - blame Ole.

The Caf is a belter.

BlueHaze

5 subs allowed, has fecking DVB on the bench and still brings on Fred in the second half, the guy who should have been sent off in the first. Keeps that useless waster of sitters Martial up front despite him being shit the whole season. He's more tactically inept than Moyes. Van De Beek in for Fred and Rashford out to the left with Greenwood in at right, if these subs were made at half time theres no way we lost that game.

UDontMessWith24

Bore off. If not for poor finishing he would have won this game comfortably.
You are aspiring to be absolutely clueless if you don't see how diabolically poor management lost this match. It isn't even worthy of debate either you understand or you don't, and you obviously don't.

simplyared

I cannot believe a manager at this level can be so clueless as not to be aware he's got a player on the pitch who's a red card walking. Anyone watching the game could see that but not our fecking manager. Should be shown the door first thing in the morning at the latest. Him not taking action and not making the obvious decision in such an important game warrants his sacking. No doubt about that!

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I'm not going to lie I thought we were absolutely beautiful during the second half.

PSG had absolutely no clue until the corner and red card.

They will try to excuse this criminal game management by pointing at missed chances, but everyone and their nana saw it coming.

get him out of my club.
managers make mistakes, as well as players. I won’t condone it, and you are right, we all saw it coming. However.

“get him of of my club”

this is a pathetic reaction, laughable even

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hadn’t we gone a goal down again before Fred was sent off?

TsuWave

Then take into consideration the quality of players they have compared to ours.
I don't think any of our players could be a regular in the PSG side.
I don't blame him for losing to PSG.
You're a Manchester United fan for feck's sake. PSG isn't some unstoppable force, outside of Neymar and Mbappe their squad is pretty average. Verratti hasn't been setting the world on fire for a while now. What are you on?

el3mel

Absolutely terrible man management. Just ridiculous really.

Letting players who are way off form to continue the match. Fred should have been subbed during half time. Martial should have been subbed early in second half. He left them till they completely fecked up the game.

Bringing Ighalo in the dying minute ? WTF, did you just remember him now.

Are we going to feck this group ? I can't believe after all this hard work we're going to Germany needing to get a result, at least a draw to pass. After the start of the group there's a possibility to go out if we lose next game ? Ridiculous.

Paul_Scholes18

Terrible management today. We only needed a draw and he keeps Fred with a yellow card and being close to get sent off.
Also after they conceded he should have made the sub quickly too.

We playe fairly well though, but tactically not good enough and that is on Ole.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Players obviously fecked up...

That doesn't absolve Ole and his game management. He bottled it. Every Tom dick and harry knew Fred will be off if he puts in one challenge. Only Ole had no clue about that.

And Martial please do feck off

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The Leipzig-team is pretty bad and perhaps one of their players would get into this United-team, the fear was based on what Leipzig used to be with Werner, a fit Sabitzer (who didn’t play against United) and Klostermann (who didn’t play against United). Without these, Leipzig are basically worse than Leicester and Everton.
Yeah because Leicester and Everton both got to a Champions League semi-final recently (Without their best striker) :houllier:

Russky14

Beyond me why anyone defends OGS. Occasional system deployment works but generally he is bailed out by individual brilliance & oh Bruno.

Drainy

He's been decent with what he's done with the squad, seems to know who to let go of and had generally improved the squad quality but as many people have said his in game management is shockingly bad.

ash_86

I'm Ole in but this loss is on him. Why the hell would he not do a sub when the guy should've been sent off earlier and was lucky to be in. Shambles.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Got every decision wrong, even lost the possibility of topping the group (if we somehow win vs leipzig). Why did he went all in with 10 men when damage limitations (1-2) was kind of ok given the circumstances?

Status
Not open for further replies.