Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecutter

The difference today was simply down to having a world class player and a bit of luck with that Henderson kickout. We were awful for long spells today

el3mel

I find it really good he's still able to get such reaction from players during game. Both Southampton and today's game we turned on a fully different team in second half. Players are totally in it and it's a good sign, regardless of our opinion on his tactics.

On another hand, our away record is absolutely phenomenal I honestly don't know why we shite the bed whenever we step on Old Trafford. Away from home we're really world class team.

Paul_Scholes18

Terrible first half and good second half. Got away with it since could have concede many more.

Could have also scored more goals after 2-1 to kill it.

Foxbatt

Hasn't changed my mind. Especially the first half. Take Bruno out and we can't beat even Moysie. We were very lucky today. They hit the post and then their player slipped after beating our keeper.
The goal Pogba scored had definitely gone out.
We are not going to win any trophies under Ole. But he is not going to get sacked this season so long as Bruno saves him in games like this.

DarkXaero

Delighted we managed to find a win.

Will love Ole forever.

Can’t wait until we have a new manager.
This. Nothing has changed just because we turned it around in 2nd half. The performance level and lack of progress are unacceptable. We get by on our talent level rather than our manager getting us to play as a cohesive unit with an actual tactical plan.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Credit where it's due. He did turn around second half. Horrible horrible first half but he motivated to make it one of the best second half.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
This. Nothing has changed just because we turned it around in 2nd half. The performance level and lack of progress are unacceptable. We get by on our talent level rather than our manager getting us to play as a cohesive unit with an actual tactical plan.
Nothing changed for your dismal outlook on the world that’s for sure

Andersonson

He is so shit, so shit that we're two points off the top in the league and currently leading the group of death in Champions league with one game left

Kajus

I just witnessed my team show great character after a terrible first half performance to come back and win the game. Seeing the usual suspects drowning in their own piss and tears in here makes the win even sweeter.

El Zoido

Anyone that wants him sacked needs their head checked. It’s incredibly tiresome now.

Riz

I find it really good he's still able to get such reaction from players during game. Both Southampton and today's game we turned on a fully different team in second half. Players are totally in it and it's a good sign, regardless of our opinion on his tactics.

On another hand, our away record is absolutely phenomenal I honestly don't know why we shite the bed whenever we step on Old Trafford. Away from home we're really world class team.
Yeh record extending 9th consecutive away win in the league. Crazy we’ve won all 5 this season after going behind.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Must find a way to play with Pogba and Bruno together. Also he MUST prepare team better for game. This slow start will kill us against City, Liverpool etc...

bonothom

Utter garbage first half and then a great comeback second half after the true captain of this team comes on. They need to give Bruno the armband as he's the only leader this squad has.

Eriku

It isn't though.

To have a bottom level that bad is completely unacceptable with the squad at his disposal, no matter the unfolding of events in the 2nd half. Even without Bruno and Rashford, that's a good squad worth half a billion pounds.
I’m just saying that some of the statements people make have wound up being shown up in the second half, and they are big general statements. I’m not talking about people saying we’ve had terrible first halves.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Neville hit the nail on the head towards the end of the game by saying something like “One off moments in matches rather than team performances. Bruno’s a fundamental player & without him they don’t seem to know what to do...”

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
10 games in, in top 4, just 2 points off the top, CL R16 in our hands.

and that’s despite some ‘fans’ thinking we have a existential crisis.

just imagine how much we’ll win if we ever got good!

TheGame

This is where this thread is just pointless. Asking for a manager to be sacked considering our current position is just stupid. Also considering the comments at half-time, this is the match day thread mark two.

edgecutter

It's a great win, but once again I am extremely concerned that without Bruno we are in major trouble. We seem to have no game plan unless he is on the field and that needs to be fixed because he can't play every game.

VP

He just doesn't seem to be a very good manager. We are a team with fantastic players not fantastic team.

lysglimt

Scout
We are playing one of the best teams in the league off the park for 30 mins - and there are still people whining in here. They should be banned for being trolls :)

Kajus

The first half showed Ole real level of managing, he isn't capable of anything unless he has much better players on the pitch than the other team.
So his numerous wins against Chelsea, Man City and PSG were what exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.