Would you take beating Liverpool in the CL final, but they win the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
I'd take Carabao cup if it meant them winning the league. From what I know we support United first and foremost. Hatred is second.

Chairman Steve

What is with these threads :lol: Cant wait for the thread where we have to choose between having Tevez’s burn scar or Rooney’s male pattern baldness.

I don’t care really. It’s essentially cancelling out each other’s banter. A major trophy is a major trophy.

Patrick08

Don't think they are good enough to win the title with city's form and neither will make ucl final, I don't see us making final either though :D with sort of hot and cold midfield and strikers we we have.

RMD83

If Liverpool win the league so be it. It won’t be nice but I wouldn’t sacrifice any achievement of ours for it. I know plenty of Liverpool fans that have had to face me when united have won the league on 13 occasions in my lifetime, I’m sure I can face them for 1. We need top 4 so we are in the CL next season and build on that. A trophy on top would be even better. We are not a club to celebrate top 4 but if we do it this season it would be a accomplishment as top 4 would have been rescued as opposed to being achieved from where we were a few months ago.

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
Would you guide your dad's throbbing shaft into your mum's sopping wet sexhole if it meant you'd win a Treble?

These are the questions, chaps.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Winning CL and beating Liverpool worth much more than one PL. I would give them two PL, 3 FA cups and 4 league cups for that. And they can get 5 ch.shields for free

Red00012

Would you ban anyone else that creates a thread with “Would you” ?

SpyLuke10

Yes because it would sour their league title massively haha and we'd never let them forget about it. Also it'd be friggin amazing!

Snuffkin

No they cannot be allowed back on their perch. The champions league Circus doesn't do anything for them, but if they win the league there'll be no stopping them.

Waq

This is moot now. We would play Liverpool in the semi-final if we beat Barcelona in the next round.

(Would still take us winning the CL and them winning the league)

deadrevelz

Close the thread.

But yes I would obviously. United comes first, and winning the CL would give the club a massive boost after 6 years in the wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.