Would you take Giroud as a stop gap?

Zoo

Q). Which of our forwards score headers?

A). Cavani

If he does decide to leave then we remove our aerial threat in the box

...bringing in Giroud then solves the problem.
Cavani is far more mobile then Giroud, that’s why the latter always struggles to nail down a first team place with managers. Great option off the bench though.

Redcy

Greenwood is never getting you 20+ goals from cf. he has never played there and been effective, all of his instincts are around not being inside the box. If he hasn’t got that at 19 I just don’t see him learning it

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
You never really know the impact someone will have on a team. I've no opinion. We don't know what will be spent

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
We missed the chance to buy him under Mourinho. Would have been a strong signing then, but another desperate one now.

lysglimt

Scout
There are very good strikers out there for £30 million - I would rather sign one of those.

El Jefe

No, he's a whiny twat on the field who thinks all passes should come to him.

Plus he'll be a year older coming off another international tournament. We can certainly do better.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Looks like Stop Gap FC is a new real thing. Not even surprised tbh, the club been always late to the party in previous windows.

If Cavani returns to South America, there's a slight possibility of that kind of move, sadly.

TsuWave

Giroud is not a baller, nor does he press from the front or has Cavani's energy. He would offer something from the bench though

matsdf

Would rather have Benteke. Or literally anyone else.

Offside!

Supports
Exeter City
I reckon United will go after Harry Kane which will make you genuine title challengers.

Harry wants to leave and Spurs need money. Looks like a match made in heaven to me.

Just gotta convince Levy to agree a reasonable fee !

Last edited: