• Yes

Votes: 1,547 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 129 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

It's a real question though: what does it mean in a practical sense for a coach that the pressure at United is global? How do you think that this manifests itself for a coach, in a way that's different from what he would experience at a club like Ajax?

I'm happy to be proven wrong in my opinions, but I'd need arguments. Right now, you're backing out the moment I question your comment. That's not helpful.
People who have no clue about Ajax or just don't want to listen to others because they have a separate agenda is best ignored. As you said Ajax doesn't have to win but they have to win in a certain way. They have to play in a certain way in all the games and then win too.
I remember watching the first game against Spurs and after the match they asked Gullit if now Ajax will go and defend? Gullit laughed and said that Ajax will play exactly the same way. The British pundits didn't believe him. They played exactly the same way and lost to Spurs.

Yes I would have him over Ole. Any day because he will get the team to play good football. They are very good in tight situations. They pass the ball crisply and move crisply on and off the ball.

I would also say that how many of the people here commenting has actually gone to The Olympic Stadium or the Johan Cruijff Arena to see a match? Especially against Feynoord and PSV? It is a burning cauldron and the pressure on Ajax to win is as high and I would say now a lot higher than at United. United can get away by everyone saying that is is rebuilding. At Ajax the Manager does not have that luxury. If you do not win and if you do not play a certain way then you are out. By the way they have more ECs/CLs than us. 4 to our 3.

Last edited:

Caesar2290

So now getting ten Hag = bring back United DNA?
Fast direct attacking play, using wingers and wing backs as main attacking outlets, focusing on proactive dominating football and bleeding in the youth. Ten Hag is the closest thing to the United DNA that there currently is out there.

Though I would argue that this is more SAF DNA more than United DNA, but that is different discussion.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Fast direct attacking play, using wingers and wing backs as main attacking outlets, focusing on proactive dominating football and bleeding in the youth. Ten Hag is the closest thing to the United DNA that there currently is out there.

Though I would argue that this is more SAF DNA more than United DNA, but that is different discussion.
Saying they could have played better after demolishing Dortmund is very Fergie like.

Xk byno

I love the way Ajax played against Dortmund. They made Dortmund look like Watford. I envy there playing style, can you imagine what ten hag will do with a midfield of Fred Pogba and Bruno with attacking three of rashford Ronaldo sancho....
My goodness why so many fans here so blinded by that 99 ucl final winning goal? Without that goal ole would have been long gone.

Foxbatt

We as usual will dither and he will go to somewhere else and we will appoint Southgate. And Neville will shout give him time to rebuild and get his players in.

Foxbatt

How many of these bald tiki-taka purists do they have? :confused:
It started in Ajax. Johan Cruijff is the one who introduced it in Barcelona. Of course Cruijff came from Ajax. It's been tweaked of course now. Cruijff is a purist and he wanted to play in a certain way only.

DickDastardly

To be fair, Haaland had 3 wonderful shots that should have been goals but the Ajax GK was on top the whole game.
Could have been a different scoreline.

And man oh man is Haaland a freak of nature.

But, to get back on topic - Ten Hag is doing a great job, Ajax have a clear and apparent philosophy of play - and they follow it to a brick.

We should not only get Ten Hag - we should also hijack the jolly green giant and appoint him DoF.

Caesar2290

To be fair, Haaland had 3 wonderful shots that should have been goals but the Ajax GK was on top the whole game.
Could have been a different scoreline.

And man oh man is Haaland a freak of nature.

But, to get back on topic - Ten Hag is doing a great job, Ajax have a clear and apparent philosophy of play - and they follow it to a brick.

We should not only get Ten Hag - we should also hijack the jolly green giant and appoint him DoF.
The jolly green giant is actually the CEO of their outfit, not that I would mind if he replaced a certain Ed Woodward. Their DoF is Overmars though.

Agreed on Halaand, I don't know how he hasn't scored yesterday. The Ajax CBs were bouncing of him like little boys. And the kid is what, 21? Scary stuff

Imagine him being at OT managed by Ten Hag. A man can only dream :drool:

Womp

idiot
It started in Ajax. Johan Cruijff is the one who introduced it in Barcelona. Of course Cruijff came from Ajax. It's been tweaked of course now. Cruijff is a purist and he wanted to play in a certain way only.
Na, Cruyff had hair RIP. We need to locate the factory that is pumping out these bald regens and get hold of a few.

LuckyScout78

For me. There are only 2 manager/head coach out there that are realistic and giving me really good confidence are. Erik ten Hag and Conte. Reasons why?
Because both of them coach theirs teams really good = really good coaches.
The other reason is. Both of them know how to get the best out of theirs players. Or how to make second best players to turn out really good. How to use theirs best abilities.

First i will analyze Erik Ten Hag. Players that were struggling. Didnt get the max out of them on a regular consistent basis :

+ Sebastien Haller : He did score some goals for West Ham. But was inconsistent. Because one of the biggest reason was not playing for a well coach and drill West Ham team. Special with attacking build up. That serve the CF and attacking players, at that time.
Ten Haag and Ajax signed him and put him to a well drill and coach team with better abilities and better suit teammates in Ajax.

+ Tadic from Southampton. Tadic did a decent and good job at the Saints. But like West Ham. Not a well coach team like Ajax. Like Taller. Tadic joined a better well coach and drill team in Ajax. Like Haller. Theirs confidence rise. Because they are enjoining playing really good attacking football. A football that are well gel together.

+ Daley Blind: Was LCB, LB and DCM for United. But at that time. United were struggling as a team too. When we are talking about a team that are chasing premier league and at least top 4 spot.

Same reason and factors for all of those 3 players. They were joining a system, a football style and last of all. Better skillful teammates. And all those reasons lead and lift theirs performances, on a higher and consistent level. And naturally their confidence are lifting too.

So those 3 are good enough evidences for me. That Ten Hag knows how to get the best and max of of football players. And of course where those 3 players and players in general suit best.
Just like you know how to use some ingredients in a meal. How to handle some ingredients, to get what you want in the end. The result of it. A football team is like it. Each football players are ingredients. Some ingredients suit better with some and others. If you get the max and best out of it. Then i rate you really good football coach/manager and chef/master chef.

Now. We analyze Antonio Conte. How he manage players and get the best out of second best players who players that were struggling a bit.

+ Lukaku : For me personally. Lukaku didnt do a poor job at United. The expectation of him was really high. Lukaku were playing for a United without Bruno, a consistent service player. United were stuggling a bit as a team. Back that time. A United without a conistent "brain" of the team. Then you conclude Lukaku didnt do a top job at United. While the bigger picture and reason was. United were poor and not well coach team, on a conistent level. Then naturally some players will struggle too. Because of the affect of the team performance.
Like players above. He joined Inter with more consistent service and assistant players in Inter like Eriksen, Brozovic and Barella, plus a really good and consistent Martinez. Same like Ajax players above.

Ashley Young: benchwarmer and a player that sit most time on the bench. Conte knew Young has a really good cross and pass foot. Still lightweight, still have the speed and still have a good cross and pass foot. Conte play Young as left full back. Running up and down the left side and scored 4 league goals in his first season and had many assist too. Young won Scudetto with Inter in his first season. But like i said above. Young and Lukaku were joining a really good and dominate team. A better coach and drill team.
So which manager see and bring a benchwarmer for United to joining their team? When theirs team a chasing to win the league and Scudetto?A not regular player and make him regular?You get to see what Ashley Young could bring to the table. Believe in Young, to make him as your regular left full back or left winger player. I credit Conte for that. Even myself didnt see that coming. A really really good Paul Ince joining Inter back in time wasnt a big suprise. But Young just start here and there for United. Even i know Young still had the speed, hunger, determination and the conistent pass and cross feet. But on a regular and conistent level, week in and week out. Was not before he joined Inter. And of course. When you play regular and joining a better coach and drill team with better teammates. Your performance and confince will rise too.

So both of them know how to get the best out of players. How to suit them in the system and theirs football style. A one of the biggest reason and factor i go after if a hire and a new manager/head coach.
In short sentence. " You get to know to get the best of your players. How to gel, drill and coach them together. To make and lead to a winning team. The league or champion league". You will have a really good argument and reason that i will apppoint you.

In the end. Ole is still here. If United terminate his job some day. Or decide to hire a new manager. Then just go for one of those 2. When that time come. If one of them are still available and realistic to get. Like Conte is still free and Ten Hag still at Ajax. Example at the end of the season or whenever United want a new manager.
But 100 % for sure. I am 100 % convince both of Ten Hag and Conte is better coach manager that Ole. One of the sign and reason is. Ole still struggle to find his best XI and line up after 3 years at United and is more depend on like Gary Neville said. Invidual great moment to win matches. Not by well drill and coach attacking and dominate football style.

And last thing about Conte and Hag. Conte is a true leader and winner as player and manager. One time is lucky, but when you build a winning team. Second time with Inter to break Juventus dominance, with one of the GOAT Ronaldo. You get to be a really good master chef. Italian master chef.
I like his temperament, guts, energy and drive. But at the same time his temperament will be hard for the peoples around him to handle too. But Conte is Conte. If you take the temperament, guts, energy and hunger out of Conte. Conte wouldnt be at the top level as player and Manager too. So definitely Conte has the winning mentality. And his energy, guts and passion will spead to the players too.

And about Ten Hag. From what i have seen from Ajax. He knows how to play good attacking football. With the background from Ajax/Dutch and Total football. 433. And if he and VDS can joined United at Old Trafford. I think it will be positive and good for United.

But i like said. When that time come. When Ole is not United manager anymore. Then hire a manager and coach that how to get the best out of ingredients that lead to a result that is a winning and dominate team. We can start and go after. "Know how to get the best and max out of your players" experience and ability. :

- Know how to get the best and max out of your players
- Know how to build a dominate and winning team. The league in the top 4 and ch.league
- And not visible factor like those 2 above: Still on top/On the way up the top. Example. A manager that is running out of luch and his time on top level is over. Not matter how hard he try. When your time is up. Nothing much you can.

So you can say. There are those 2 manager i will consider and appoint. Because of the reasons i have menitioned above. But like i have mentioned and repeat in others posts. Want is one thing. Meant to happen is another thing. Not sure for the hiring Ole in the first place. You cant appoint manager because of sentimental decision like "Know the club and know the United way, United DNA and positive"
It get to know how to make a team play dominate and really attacking football on conistent level. Than "Know the club"
Know the club but not know your team. Is what Ole is at now. The situation Ole is at now. Reasons i rate Ten Hag and Conte over Ole. Know how to run the team and make them winning the league.

Example meant to happen reason. It didnt say a poor or bad guy cannot be king or president. Same as a manager. A second rate or not the best or top manager/coach can end up manager and lead one of the biggest club in the world. If it is meant to happen. What come will come. So no matter we are talking this manager is better than this manager and that. But if its already written in stars. The manuscript has been written. Done and ready to show and appear. We cant change it. Theirs/things will just find the way to it. Everything will lead to it. Ole became United manager. Inexperience at top level, unproven at top level. But:
The Glazer + Woodward + Ole = lead to the scene we all are experience now. Clearly some close relations between them. Meant to happen. The Glazer owner hired Woodward. Woodward hired Ole and Ole bought the players. It not always the best manager will work under Woodward. Like poor or not good kings.
But one thing for sure. Ole like every manager and things in life. Their time will come...wherever and whenever...to an end. Things and situations just appear in different ways and scene. Poor or good. Ole at manager for United nearly in 3 years. Its really long as manager for one of the biggest club in the world. Second best manager?But he is here. Nothing much we can do. We observers.

Foxbatt

The problem is that United will not hire either of them and they will go somewhere else and win trophies while we struggle.
I have always said before too that how is that foreign players who come to England and fail and then go back to other countries and become successful?

goptun

I take those points, but I am still wondering how that expresses itself in practice for a coach. Stadium dynamics are similar (Ajax have a big stadium themselves), press conferences will be similar (apart from differences in journalistic culture), training sessions are secluded frm the public and hence similar - what does a coach actually experience of that global environment? Obviously, United do have a global dimension that Ajax lack, I am not disputing that. But except if the coach is intentionally scouring international social and traditional media for fan and pundit opinions, how will they be aware of that dimension on a day-to-day basis, or even a month-to-month basis?

Also, United as a club is clearly not a very volatile environment. Or at least, from what I'm observing with Ole, the club works very hard to appear calm, and they might do similarly internally to shield Ole from distractions. That's probably different, for example, at Chelsea beacuse of their impatience, at Bayern because of player power (see Ancelotti and Kovac), or at Barcelona due to all of its internal politics (which Ajax also had its share of until a few years ago; all is calm now on that front for them) - but I'm not seeing it at United.

To clarify, I totally get how there is less pressure at a club like Leicester or Everton, which are happy to just finish nicely in the subtop; or even at PSV in the Netherlands, which aim to win but not with the same burning fire as Ajax (from what I can tell). Ajax, however, really have this all-consuming arrogance of having to be the best at everything at all times. (Which is probably why I dislike Ajax but like PSV.) And I think that's what a coach notices in his work, more than the size of the fanbase.

But I'm a very practically-minded person, so maybe I'm missing a valid philosophical dimension. Or another practical argument, of course. :)

Btw, I do agree that Ten Hag (or any coach like him) would likely be nervous at first if he were to join United. It would be a step up to a bigger club in a new league - a new place where he has to prove himself anew all over again. And that might get worse if he would be starting off with a string of bad results. Is that what is meant? I think that pressure would be similar to Ten Hag's move from Utrecht (where finishing subtop is a great achievement) to Ajax (where they have no patience with even a bad start). So nothing he hasn't experienced.
Well, I suppose that's why it's an interesting discussion. Dimensions like global reach and scale are intangibles but surely (from my point of view!) have an important psychological influence on managers and players alike. Advancing careers in any profession to a more established, recognised organisation doesn't mean you'll have a literal additional weight attached to you (obviously..), but most people will certainly feel somewhat encumbered by the added pressure of working for a bigger institution. As I mentioned before, pressure as a psychological phenomena is about perception and fear of the unknown, which affects people on an individual basis. At Ajax, Ten Hag is much closer to working in a comfort zone than he would be at United.

Without wanting to drag this out too much, perhaps consider this additional point. Erik Ten Hag is already considered a success at Ajax due to his side dominating the Eredivisie with relative ease and playing great football. He has double the budget of his closest competitors (PSV) and it shows. While his achievements in the CL are impressive, it's not the expected standard as manager of Ajax. He has implemented his own style and identity successfully and is winning titles. At Man Utd, if he is to be considered a success in the same way he is at Ajax, he has to successfully implement his vision and progressive style as well as compete for the PL and CL. That's a much greater pressure and a real test of how good he actually is as a manager. If he fails at United, he'd be able to get his old job at Ajax back but few top clubs would go near him. The exorbitant finances involved (including Ten Hag's own salary should he make the move), the scale of profile of the PL compared to the Dutch league, the players he'd be managing, the level of competition he'd be up against etc. amounts to a significantly big step up in terms of pressure.

For what it's worth, he's my absolute number one choice out of the managers realistically available. I really, really hope we are already putting in the necessary legwork to make sure he's here for next season.

GBBQ

It's a real question though: what does it mean in a practical sense for a coach that the pressure at United is global? How do you think that this manifests itself for a coach, in a way that's different from what he would experience at a club like Ajax?

I'm happy to be proven wrong in my opinions, but I'd need arguments. Right now, you're backing out the moment I question your comment. That's not helpful.
The pressure for PL managers is insane. So much focus and reaction to every single thing you do with entitled toxic fanbases and mud slinging media. Look at Steve Bruce's parting interview yesterday where he was a broken after 1000 games managing
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp.../steve-bruce-newcastle-united-sacked-21913244
“By the time I got to Newcastle, I thought I could handle everything thrown at me but it has been very, very tough. To never really be wanted, to feel that people wanted me to fail, to read people constantly saying I would fail, that I was useless, a fat waste of space, a stupid, tactically inept cabbage head or whatever. And it was from day one.

“When we were doing ok results wise, it was ‘yeah but the style of football is rubbish’ or I was just ‘lucky.’ It was ridiculous and persistent, even when the results were good."
Then look at Ole, all the negative things said in forums and social media and even news outlets; constant questions about his future, claims he's not fit for the job, having to leave Twitter because of the abuse he was receiving. Every time something went wrong last night cameras panned to Ronaldo because that would be the key picture in case United lost, Ole f**ks up and Ronaldo isn't happy. The media are literally driving narratives about how fans should view their manager's performance.

There's no doubt that the Ajax manager will come under intense scrutiny and have huge expectations put on their shoulders but its the additional impacts of the media frenzies and constant speculation about your job or your players commitment that is a whole other level.

Graveyard

Why would Ronaldo and Pogba not want to play for a football obsessed man like ETH?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Well, I suppose that's why it's an interesting discussion. Dimensions like global reach and scale are intangibles but surely (from my point of view!) have an important psychological influence on managers and players alike. Advancing careers in any profession to a more established, recognised organisation doesn't mean you'll have a literal additional weight attached to you (obviously..), but most people will certainly feel somewhat encumbered by the added pressure of working for a bigger institution. As I mentioned before, pressure as a psychological phenomena is about perception and fear of the unknown, which affects people on an individual basis. At Ajax, Ten Hag is much closer to working in a comfort zone than he would be at United.

Without wanting to drag this out too much, perhaps consider this additional point. Erik Ten Hag is already considered a success at Ajax due to his side dominating the Eredivisie with relative ease and playing great football. He has double the budget of his closest competitors (PSV) and it shows. While his achievements in the CL are impressive, it's not the expected standard as manager of Ajax. He has implemented his own style and identity successfully and is winning titles. At Man Utd, if he is to be considered a success in the same way he is at Ajax, he has to successfully implement his vision and progressive style as well as compete for the PL and CL. That's a much greater pressure and a real test of how good he actually is as a manager. If he fails at United, he'd be able to get his old job at Ajax back but few top clubs would go near him. The exorbitant finances involved (including Ten Hag's own salary should he make the move), the scale of profile of the PL compared to the Dutch league, the players he'd be managing, the level of competition he'd be up against etc. amounts to a significantly big step up in terms of pressure.

For what it's worth, he's my absolute number one choice out of the managers realistically available. I really, really hope we are already putting in the necessary legwork to make sure he's here for next season.
Thanks for the response! I see what you mean, I think, but I also think that's still not the complete story.

In particular, Ten Hag would be expected to achieve higher things at United, but he would also have the squad quality (and resources to strengthen it) to compete more easily. From that perspective, the relative difficulty of the task is not too different. I mean, getting out of the group with Ajax's resources might be similarly difficult to making the QL semis with United's resources (which might be a minimum expectation at both clubs).

I would also say that the pressure to actually achieve these things does not appear to be all that great at United. I mean, Ole cannot be said to have seriously competed for the league or CL, yet even now there is no messaging from United that his job is at risk. If a manager were performing similarly at Ajax (not challening for the league and doing poorly in the CL group while playing poor football), there would be a lot of pressure - and most likely a sacking by now.

Finally, Ten Hag wasn't in his comfort zone when he first arrived at Ajax. He had only been with subtop and lower-league clubs until then, and he had no Ajax background. (In fact, he was perceived as a peasant from the countryside by Ajax fans.) There was a lot of criticism on him when things did not go well right away instantly - that he is in a comfort zone now, is because he created that zone by performing really well.

All the same, I would agree that playing a CL semifinal is different psychologically from playing group stage games or a second-round match. Even Guardiola has been accused of overthinking things once he gets to the final stages of the CL, which you can probably attritube to the pressure or his nerves getting the better of him. Also, moving to EPL and a huge club like United would probably also have a different psychological impact than moving to Utrecht from Ajax.
The pressure for PL managers is insane. So much focus and reaction to every single thing you do with entitled toxic fanbases and mud slinging media. Look at Steve Bruce's parting interview yesterday where he was a broken after 1000 games managing
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp.../steve-bruce-newcastle-united-sacked-21913244

Then look at Ole, all the negative things said in forums and social media and even news outlets; constant questions about his future, claims he's not fit for the job, having to leave Twitter because of the abuse he was receiving. Every time something went wrong last night cameras panned to Ronaldo because that would be the key picture in case United lost, Ole f**ks up and Ronaldo isn't happy. The media are literally driving narratives about how fans should view their manager's performance.

There's no doubt that the Ajax manager will come under intense scrutiny and have huge expectations put on their shoulders but its the additional impacts of the media frenzies and constant speculation about your job or your players commitment that is a whole other level.
That's interesting. I wonder why Bruce would be looking at those media. I suppose it's normal human behaviour to take an interest, but I would have thought that, after a short while, every manager would stop looking up news about themselves. I can't imagine it's interesting or uplifting (except if things are going very well), and then it's just a depressing time-sink. But I agree, if managers do take an interest in all this stuff, then being at a club like United is much harder than being at smaller clubs.

lsd

The Oracle
Why would Ronaldo and Pogba not want to play for a football obsessed man like ETH?

Not that it's going to happen as no one outside this forum is talking about it but in the unlikely event it did both Pogba and Ronaldo would be on the first plane out and Bruno not far behind.

Dutch league

Foxbatt

Not that it's going to happen as no one outside this forum is talking about it but in the unlikely event it did both Pogba and Ronaldo would be on the first plane out and Bruno not far behind.

Dutch league
There is the Dutch `league and then there is Ajax. some of the best players the world has seen has come out of The Dutch League and Ajax. We had a couple of those strikers in the not too distant past. One of our best keepers too. Why should Pogba, Ronaldo and Bruno be out? They will be playing for a better coach.

Fussball13251

we need Conte

We need somebody who is very good at English. Speaks English fluently. We'd played better under Ten Hag but he won't leave Ajax.

I dunno if we'd win anything but his system is attack... goals. There are sites that go into more tactical detail.

Last edited:

LoneStar

Top managers are already managing top clubs, or our rivals. So why would they leave that to come here?

It's the same risk as going for a superstar player, there will be loads of bigger clubs interested, and some might be the better choice as well. It's okay to take a punt on managers who might be great. It's not some part till death thing, we can fire them if they don't do well.

With some exceptions, most top clubs have a good turnover of managers. You can sign proven or unproven coaches, and still get it wrong. The key is to get rid of them and try again till you get a good one. Of course, there needs to be a certain continuity in style of play since we don't want to reset players every time.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
There is absolutely no way our board are savvy enough to be looking at anyone as interesting and forward thinking as him… it’ll be Zidane or Conte if it’s anybody, because they’ve heard of them.
Definitely agree.
If not a big name such as Zidane or Conte, it will be even more predictable and be either Southgate or Poch... :rolleyes:

Fussball13251

Tbh Ten Hag would be very good appointment, he will never chicken away from playing attacking football. Yes his team gets exposed sometimes at the back, but he will always be an attacking coach.

I remember LVG actually played attacking football to begin with but then got scared and resorted to playing more negatives tactics. Hag won't do that.

He would turn United into Bayern. High standard football and tough to beat.

The reason why Bayern always do so well in Europe is because like Barca their board has rules on how they should play. So they are very careful when picking a manager and rarely make poor appointments. Also the higher ups at Bayern know about football.

Last edited:

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Definitely agree.
If not a big name such as Zidane or Conte, it will be even more predictable and be either Southgate or Poch... :rolleyes:
Absolutely terrified at the very likely prospect you’re bang on there. He’s the perfect profile fit for their kind of cursory half arsed understanding of football.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Absolutely terrified at the very likely prospect you’re bang on there. He’s the perfect profile fit for their kind of cursory half arsed understanding of football.
There is actually a huge amount of people considering him one of the best up and coming managers. In reality, I think he's even worse than Ole.

Teja

Definitely agree.
I worry about this as well. I hope our new Chief Data Officer can put together a nice deck to convince these dinosaurs in charge that the football world has moved on and we need a manager whose sides press well, create lots of chances, generate lots of goal threat.

The models are available off the shelf. Just hire the statsbomb folks and make a list of 10 candidates through data and at that point you can rely on the eye test to filter the candidate list down.

Let them retain Phelan for continuity, man management etc. etc. The head coach doesn't have to be the nice guy, let Phelan play that role.

hungrywing

Quick, someone tell the Glazers that Ethereum is named after him, the founder and number one holder.

You laugh now, but wait till all the articles come out regarding how the wage bill skyrocketed because we had to start paying him royalties on his songs/translations on Ten Hag Press Conferences mixtape vol. 1

Erik faced yon mighty dragon, ere one Christmas day~

EtH

I might throw in the towel at that point.

Womp

idiot
If the position does become vacant, get the banners going. They probably don't even know who Ten Hag is, so we gotta give 'em a helping hand. :D

hungrywing

If the position does become vacant, get the banners going. They probably don't even know who Ten Hag is, so we gotta give 'em a helping hand. :D
What's with the smiley. The banner thing should be a deadly serious consideration. One plane going one direction with 'Erik Ten Hag'. A second going the other way with 'Google him'. One more with 'you fecking plonkers'. And then another with 'the Glazers, we mean.' And then one more: 'not the rest of you reading this'.

Womp

idiot
What's with the smiley. The banner thing should be a deadly serious consideration. One plane going one direction with 'Erik Ten Hag'. A second going the other way with 'Google him'. One more with 'you fecking plonkers'. And then another with 'the Glazers, we mean.' And then one more: 'not the rest of you reading this'.
Silly of you to think the Glazers will be anywhere near Manchester to even see the flag. :nono:

Son

well they do love them.
We should be all over him before it happens
100 percent we should. Looks like a United manager in style of play and isn’t just the big name draw.

Let’s face it City have been playing more like the old United past 10 years than we ever have.

Before Pep City bounced around managers a bit too but surely we’ve gotta strike lucky like them and Pool with a manger someday given our budget and drawing power.

Status
Not open for further replies.