Wout Weghorst - Manchester United Player (on loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Would he be a reason for you to convert yourself to man utd supporter?
I already like United most after Feyenoord, but it will always be after Feyenoord. I did need this after you bought Antony. He's impossible to root for:wenger:

Unam333

Fun fact: he actually supports Liverpool (and now he's ours) :devil:

Sparky Rhiwabon

I think he’ll be a decent signing. Even regardless of any goals, he’ll lead the line better than Martial, he’s a pressing monster and will suit Ten Hag's system.

Jacob

Won't take long until he's regular starter scoring frequently. You simply cannot with his skillset and surrounding team mates.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
If he can get into double figures for G/A combined this will be a stroke of genius tbh.

sugar_kane

Earring???
Sell now!
I think it might be a contractual obligation to have a crucifix earring if you’re a United striker these days.

Ronny started wearing one, and I noticed Rashford wore one in photos for player of the month today. Now Wout, weird.

CallyRed

Finally those crosses from the wings will finally have a point with him in the box.

Coops73

I reckon that kidney headed fecker made sure we couldn’t sign him in time for the derby.

feck ‘em

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s going to be popular with the fans. Any player that works his arse off always will be.

Really hoping he does well to occupy the centre backs and leaves plenty of space and chances for the likes of of Rashford and co.

A target for Bruno and Eriksen certainly won’t hurt either.

ClaretMunky

Supports
Burnley
Burley definitely don’t want to lose him if they promote.
I'm a Claret. He works really hard and has a great touch and is quite technical on the ball. You can pop it into him and run off him. He's awful in the air. I know the World Cup suggests otherwise but he literally never looked likely to score from a cross. He also isn't a target man in the old school sense. He doesn't scrap for neck high shit lumped in - we needed him to. His finishing is less than clinical and it cost us a relegation - Wood et al had worked miracles if you look at our XG from previous seasons. He is pretty confident and comes across as arrogant. He really didn't fit in our dressing room.

I think he got caught in the new approach from the owners and Dyche was not sure about him. I think he will probably be a decent fit because you will have pace off him and he is intelligent and quick distributor. His ego will think that United are big enough. It seems strange because it is a budget deal and it is not very United.

From our point of view, if we do get promoted he can still be sold. He's not a good fit for us.

Reactions: Cheimoon
Status
Not open for further replies.