WSL 19/20 | West Ham United Women v United | Sunday 1 Dec at 3pm

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Next up, an away against one of the other WSL1 teams who we beat last season. They strengthened over the summer but are stuck on 6 points after 7 games. Their last WSL match was away to City, who won 5-0. In other words, Casey will be expecting three points from this.

Last season's Cup win:

Last edited:

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
There's not even highlights on MUTV of this one.
It's on FA Player (registration is free) live today. The full match and highlights should be on their archive page on Monday/Tuesday sometime.
https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/womens-super-league

This will be a rarity for me, a women's game that I can't watch at the ground or on a live broadcast - I'll be at OT. It's the first really bad scheduling clash of the season for us.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
It's on FA Player (registration is free) live today. The full match and highlights should be on their archive page on Monday/Tuesday sometime.
https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/womens-super-league

This will be a rarity for me, a women's game that I can't watch at the ground or on a live broadcast - I'll be at OT. It's the first really bad scheduling clash of the season for us.
Thanks, I might check that out tomorrow

freeurmind

weak willed
Shaping up to be a horrid day, United 3-2 down now after being 2-1 up. 2 free-kicks for West Ham.

freeurmind

weak willed
Defeat was a bit harsh on our girls but they didn't take advantage of opportunities and were poor defending set-pieces. Also disappointing to concede right after scoring twice but onwards and upwards for the next game.