WSL 20/21 | Spurs v United | 10th October 12:30pm

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Kick off in 15 minutes. Line ups as below:

Could be Galton at left back, or a 3-4-3 for us. Possibly the latter since Okvist and Smith are available on the bench. Press and Heath start together for the first time. And Sigsworth is back on the bench. Alex Morgan not even on the bench for Spurs, so she's still not ready yet.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Dammit, thought it was on FA Player but it's on BT Sport.

Dudu

Decent possession, not doing much with it so far. Very rusty.

Ubik

Have to score that.

Dudu

What a chance. Should have scored.

Poor finish.. straight at the keeper.

heinze58

Supports
SETI
The First Ladies game I’ve seen in yonks. Quite enjoying it, although our keeper looks a bit dodgy. A bit of bite in midfield which is nice to see...
All in all it’s more fun that watching the chaps team so far.
Are the goals smaller in the ladies game?

Ubik

Getting a bit testy with Green :lol:

Ubik

Similar story, a lot of the game and some good chances, need to put them away.

Starting to see a few glimpses though. Heath in particular with her first touch and quick feet :drool:
indeed. As a spectacle it’s a shame this wasn’t a few games further into the season. Would be great to see those two up to full spread and Morgan playing as well.

Dudu

indeed. As a spectacle it’s a shame this wasn’t a few games further into the season. Would be great to see those two up to full spread and Morgan playing as well.
Going to be long wait too, as the reverse fixture is one of our last games of the season :(

Ubik

Finally! Bad choice from Russo previously, glad to finally get a good set piece in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Never realised it was on BT before, so having a bit of a watch.
Struggle to feel anything either way, but if we win, I'll be giving it loads that this was the real Tottenham v United game :lol:

Ubik

Nice win, Spurs barely threatened outside of the very beginning. Good bounce back after the midweek disappointment.

Dudu

FT. 1 - 0.

That was a grind! Team yet to really click together but 3 Points and hardly troubled by Spurs tbh - who I think didn't have a single shot on target.

sillwuka

I have to admit Heath and Press have me interested in the team but definitely paying attention to Groenen, you can tell she's got a high football iq.

Lightbringer

GET IN!!!!!!!!!! Where is the celebration? This was exactly what the doctor ordered! Two games in 5 days with lots of injuries. Lost the first game and to save the season we needed a win - and thats what we did. Wins like this is what will take us to the top 3. Got to grind out some wins as well and we managed to do so! I am very happy :-)

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Alessia Russo continues to impress, if I didn't know different i'd say she watched videos of Claudio Caniggia when she was growing up!

And hats off to Barnet FC, quite simply the best camera angles i've seen at any game at any level for yonks, hope the Man City Academy TV crew were watching looking for ideas as theirs is by far the worst. And all that money they've spent!