WSL 20/21 | United v Bristol - 12:00 Sun 20th Dec

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Live on MUTV and (free to view in most countries including the UK) on FAPlayer. We lost to them last season, a 0-1 with the only goal scored by our ex-player Ebony Salmon. That was the kind of match that reminded us of why we were a fourth place kind of side, not yet a top team. Can we do better this time?

Chelsea's game with Spurs has been postponed so we will end the year top of the League. Just as definitely, Bristol will end the year bottom of the League. We'll be chasing the three points and trying to improve our goal difference. They'll be trying to prove that they aren't going to be relegated without a fight.

sillwuka

I've got a good feeling about this game.

We are truly title contenders now. What's our most likely front 3 for this game?

ImmortalJoker66

Supports
Trinidad and Tobago
A lot of people will be optimistic but I will be a cautious realist when it comes to the opposition who need the points very badly and Bristol are top of that list, they are literally facing Relegation to the Championship and yet to register their first win of the season so they will do the obvious which is park the bus and hit on the counter with former United striker Ebony Salmon the prime target to feed the ball to. Press will be on the bench that is a certainty but I want to see Ivana Fuso get her first start to give that Bristol defense a lot of trouble with Heath and Galton on the flanks.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Yikes, goal of the season contender!

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Cracking shot from Leah Galton and we're 1-0 up. Lovely goal and a really important one, given we've been struggling to get through their defensive line.

Need a couple more now, because this game has an Ebony Salmon counterattack written all over it.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Some really dodgy performances in midfield so far . Love Galton so much but she over hits her crosses a lot every game it seems

RORY65

Big to get that 2nd before the break, we've had a lot of the ball and shots from distance but they've been hard to break down.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Not showing on mutv
I'm watching on MUTV (I prefer our commentators to the ones on FAPlayer). So I'm guessing it's not available in your country.

Unfortunately that may mean the same thing is true of FA Player. I know in some countries, where the FA have sold the WSL broadcasting rights, the live matches are blocked.
https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/all

Some people who use VPNs don't have these problems with FAPlayer wherever they live :smirk:

Pysen

I'm watching on MUTV (I prefer our commentators to the ones on FAPlayer). So I'm guessing it's not available in your country.

Unfortunately that may mean the same thing is true of FA Player. I know in some countries, where the FA have sold the WSL broadcasting rights, the live matches are blocked.

Some people who use VPNs don't have these problems with FAPlayer wherever they live :smirk:
Ok. Thanks.

Dudu

Just saw the goal. What a hit by Galton!!

:drool:

Ubik

Nice!

And Fuso now coming on.

ImmortalJoker66

Supports
Trinidad and Tobago

On my screen on MUTV they are showing the 98/99 clash between United and Leeds at Old Trafford instead of this game

United may not have the rights for this outside the UK - we've been arguing with the FA all season about letting us show more games, and in which countries.

Though I guess they may just have opted to concentrate on the (men's) matchday show build up in some countries.

Can you get it on FAPlayer?
That's where I am watching it now instead of on MUTV

Last edited:

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
On my screen on MUTV they are showing the 98/99 clash between United and Leeds at Old Trafford instead of this game
United may not have the rights for this outside the UK - we've been arguing with the FA all season about letting us show more games, and in which countries.

Though I guess they may just have opted to concentrate on the (men's) matchday show build up in some countries.

Can you get it on FAPlayer?

Ubik

Casey says "do it again" :lol:

Dudu

4 - 0, Galton :drool:

Plenty of time left for the hattrick

Ubik

Midfielders should really have been getting back to clear that.

Dudu

Feel like Earps could have come out for the initial ball there..