WSL 22/23 | City v United at the Etihad - Sun 11 Dec at 12:30

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
That felt like a missed opportunity. City weren't in this game until their goal. Still, going to the Etihad and the Emirates and coming back with 4 points is a big positive for us.

croadyman

That felt like a missed opportunity. City weren't in this game until their goal. Still, going to the Etihad and the Emirates and coming back with 4 points is a big positive for us.
Yeah think if we are being realistic then need to just target third place. We just haven't got the squad to challenge Chelsea & Arsenal over the whole season.

croadyman

Well, at least we did not lose to the plastic cnuts club. I think City were the slightly better team. So I guess 1 point will have to do...still we had the lead so bitter to lose it!

Last game of the season vs City at home could be vital now!
Draw at least keeps us in front of them

Grande

What a greatly entertaining game. Tight first half, open end to end second half. I think United were the best team until ten minutes before their goal.

Leah Galton impressed me yesterday, and the goal was a beaut to top it off. Mary Earps is wonderful to have, but it’s the team as a whole that impresses the most.

Most teams are switching towards darker shorts to remove any potential issues surrounding periods
Phelan too?

Gordon S

What a greatly entertaining game. Tight first half, open end to end second half. I think United were the best team until ten minutes before their goal.

Leah Galton impressed me yesterday, and the goal was a beaut to top it off. Mary Earps is wonderful to have, but it’s the team as a whole that impresses the most.

Phelan too?
A bit late to the party but got to watch the game yesterday, and i agree, good game of football. Really proud of our team!
Need to add that i think all of our young stars did well, Batlle, Toone, Russo. They are all awesome!

Grande

A bit late to the party but got to watch the game yesterday, and i agree, good game of football. Really proud of our team!
Need to add that i think all of our young stars did well, Batlle, Toone, Russo. They are all awesome!
Yea, agreed. They really fight and move for each other. Zelem was also very important with her passes from midfield, and Hayley Ladd made it possible for her. They comolement each other really well.