WSL Cup | QF - Arsenal v United | Wed 19 Jan 7:15pm

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
It's annoying when our matches clash, but a bit of judicious channel switching around the kickoff times and some two screen viewing and...

Match is live and free to view on FA Player.

Arsenal are top of the league, but they lost to Birmingham last week, and we've just beat Birmingham - therefore, we got this :wenger:

Last edited:

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
On the other side, two of Arsenal's new signings are on the bench, including Blackstenius (:(), as well as Tobin Heath who hasn't played since October.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Decent first half. We had a good spell of pressure midway in the first half, but no clear chances. Toone's break earlier on was a great chance for us. Arsenal's best moments have been down our right side, with Thorisdottir looking shaky.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
0-0 at HT. Decent performance from us - Arsenal with more control than us, but never overwhelming us, and we've pushed them back for periods as well. Arsenal finding too much space against Thorisdottir, but we've had equally good chances to score so not a bad half overall.

Lightbringer

Eidewall should have sent off!

Sub Thomas for Russo now, they will be looking for that red card for Thomas.

Lightbringer

Arsenal really working the refs now, look out for them getting a vital cheap decision their way soon!

Lightbringer

Ladd gets a weak yellow card, Arsenal putting lots of pressure on the ref, its worrying.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Well done ladies!

Lightbringer

Sweet sweet win, I almost passed out at the last corner - MASSIVE WIN! Congratulations to the team!

Lightbringer

Well worth the two screen setup tonight :lol:
You bet!

I forgot about the mens game when the womens game had started tbh. The womens team have number one priority for me anyways, and since this was such a big fixture I figured they would deserve my 100% attention :-)

Is it City for us in the semifinals? Or will it be Chelsea?

RORY65

You bet!

I forgot about the mens game when the womens game had started tbh. The womens team have number one priority for me anyways, and since this was such a big fixture I figured they would deserve my 100% attention :-)

Is it City for us in the semifinals? Or will it be Chelsea?
The draw for the semi finals is at 3:30 tomorrow, Spurs would be the preferable tie I suppose.

Crick

Russo made a big difference when she came on. She really bullied the Arsenal defender. Thomas kept trying push and run and kept get muscled or run off. Russo just made everything hers.