WSL1 19/20 | United women v Chelsea | postponed

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Well, we've played them twice and they've won 1-0 each time. Third time lucky? One of the big three, and the ones in the best form - their last three WSL matches: Chelsea 8-0 West Ham; Arsenal 1-4 Chelsea; Chelsea 6-1 Bristol :wenger:

Tickets are on sale from Leigh or from United, or pay on the day
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandmembership/Events?preFilter=47

In the UK, it's on BT Sports.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Tickets are selling better than they did for City, which is odd. It's one of my personal least favourite timeslots for going to a match (the worst ones are the 5:30 kickoffs at OT). I would be nice to get another good turnout there, particularly with no men's game that weekend.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Tickets are selling better than they did for City, which is odd. It's one of my personal least favourite timeslots for going to a match (the worst ones are the 5:30 kickoffs at OT). I would be nice to get another good turnout there, particularly with no men's game that weekend.

I noticed that this morning. After the City game I thought getting tickets in the West stand would be easy, but they're already sold out (still wont be full, mind you).

Grande

We just got to get a grip on their CB Maren Mjelde, lest she takes us down again. They have quality all over the pitch and quite a bit more experience than us.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
I noticed that this morning. After the City game I thought getting tickets in the West stand would be easy, but they're already sold out (still wont be full, mind you).
It's the one downside of cheap season ticket prices - some fans will have bought them for convenience rather than because they expect to get to all/most games.

Hopefully it'll get a decent turnout though. The team have been through a rough patch, they could do with a bit of backup.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
We just got to get a grip on their CB Maren Mjelde, lest she takes us down again. They have quality all over the pitch and quite a bit more experience than us.
And they're in great form. I think we're going to be doing a lot of defending and we're up against a team that will punish us if we make mistakes. I'm hoping we got our mistakes out of the way against City. I am also hoping we've got a fully fit Galton available, we need her.