WWC19 | Final: USA v Netherlands

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Rapinoe is a fecking moron.

Maybe if gays just piped down and got on with their life without throwing it in everyone's faces every 20minutes nobody would give a shit what sexuality people were.

"That's science" ... I'd have went with statistics myself.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

Maybe if gays just piped down and got on with their life without throwing it in everyone's faces every 20minutes nobody would give a shit what sexuality people were.

What a shit take. As long as statements like yours are being made it is necessary what Rapinoe and others speak up.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

Or, if no one gave a feck about sexuality they wouldn't feel the need to declare their pride.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
What a shit take. As long as statements like yours are being made it is necessary what Rapinoe and others speak up.
No you are fecking disgusting prick.
Get away and shite, I've said nothing wrong. I'm just sick of having to hear who is gay is gay. I don't care what people are. I just get bored of constantly hearing it. I know it's pride month this month mind.

I just feel there is no need to bring up the gay thing there. She's done what she has because she is a good footballer, nothing to do with being gay or straight.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Get away and shite, I've said nothing wrong. I'm just sick of having to hear who is gay is gay. I don't care what people are. I just get bored of constantly hearing it. I know it's pride month this month mind.

I just feel there is no need to bring up the gay thing there. She's done what she has because she is a good footballer, nothing to do with being gay or straight.
Sure, but she has had to bring out sexuality only because there are still people who vile against all sexual minorities - not because she wanted to somehow bold it out.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Completely forgot it was a Saturday so there would be an early game, missed the first 25mins, sounds pretty dull so far.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Seems like the heat is really getting to the players and the Dutch are affected the most early on. Understandably I guess. I'm sure the Italians are a bit more used to this kinda weather.

Grande

Italy is playing very disciplined here, and Bonansea and Giacinti .. I like their efficient movement at times.

Van Veenendaal was Netherlands best player against Japan I thought, and she is still important here. The attacking Dutch players are struggling with the task of breaking down a double wall, and it’s not flowing for them. Van de Sanden is the clearest example, but it’s true of everyone.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Italy is playing very disciplined here, and Bonansea and Giacinti .. I like their efficient movement at times.

Van Veenendaal was Netherlands best player against Japan I thought, and she is still important here. The attacking Dutch players are struggling with the task of breaking down a double wall, and it’s not flowing for them. Van de Sanden is the clearest example, but it’s true of everyone.
I think she has been wasteful right throughout the tournament.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
The heat is clearly a factor. I think if Italy could hold their composure in front of goal they could well cause the upset.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I'm glad I resold my tickets for this match. :smirk:

The Netherlands are at least waking up now. Italy aren't playing like they were earlier in the tournament. Whether that's because Netherlands won't let them, the weather is slowing then down or they've just run out of adrenaline I don't know.

And the Netherlands score just add I'm about to post :lol: