Supports
Real Madrid
Mapi León ,the CB is terrible.
so obvious and naive penalty
I already didn't like against SouthAfrica

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Spain playing too high up the pitch here and they can't deal with Heath. Terrified to tackle her in the box.

0161_UNITED

I'm having a hard time seeing who will be able to stop this US team. Only team where I sometimes feel I'm watching a men's team.. And that's a compliment.
England, actually. I think England will make short work of Norway - last night was a professional performance. The US desperately needed a tough challenge and Spain is providing that. France won’t be pushover at home, but England v USA in a semi will be a brutal affair.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
England, actually. I think England will make short work of Norway - last night was a professional performance. The US desperately needed a tough challenge and Spain is providing that. France won’t be pushover at home, but England v USA in a semi will be a brutal affair.
France will be a 10x harder game than England would be. England aren’t near the US level.

0161_UNITED

France will be a 10x harder game than England would be. England aren’t near the US level.
That’s my point in some ways, US will have to knock out the hosts, and I think England might comfortably knock off Norway, against popular opinion.

redshaw

That's a very Spanish booking Rapinoe got. Welcome to playing against Spain.

Kearnkoff69

Great half from Spain. They're winning the battles on the flanks on both offense and defense, but haven't offered much goal threat so far. U.S. is trying to do too much every time they get it, and the Spain goal really took the wind out of their sails. Combine that with the egregious booking for Rapinoe, and Spain is clearly winning the mental battle right now. This should hopefully set us up for a very entertaining second half.

redshaw

I was certainly expecting US to face tougher games this World Cup and so far this is one of them. I feel the standard of the western European teams has gone up so this is a good test against Spain.

RoyH1

Some people are born on a Yellow.
Reminds me of a lad at my high school who would get sent out of the classroom as soon as our Chemistry teacher walked. Like she would tell him: “You’re going to do something that warrants me sending you out sooner rather than later anyway “:lol:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Not sure England will beat Norway and can't see them getting past USA (based on games to date).I

France USA is the game I want to see.