Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bojan11

Sold out in Japan and the best selling console last month in India. The winning team is truly going global.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Zombie Army 4 - wicked! And with the next gen patch too.

Absolutely game changing for my group of mates gamepass is. We've smashed through Warhammer Vermintide 2 (weirdly great, I never thought I'd play a warhammer game), World War Z, Gears 4, Halo 5/MCC, Overcooked 2, Halo Wars 2, Deep Rock Galactic, Fallout 76 all 4 player co-op.

Nice to add another to the list. Only reason we haven't done Destiny 2 or Outriders is because all 4 of us seem to be on at the same time. Still got more on our list like State of Decay 2, Remnant, Monster Hunter World, Sea of Thieves and Minecraft Dungeons,

In the past, playing together would be limited to Fifa / Cod which tire quick and not everybody enjoys.

Hoping for Dying Light 4 when that drops. I loved the 1st one and played the whole game in 2 player co-op. 4 would be awesome, but my only chance is if it's on gamepass as for the most part, nobody else wants to buy games anymore (even on sale)

Conor

Does anyone know if it's possible to stop all audio being sent to your TV, when you have a headset connected to an Xbox? I got the new Xbox wireless headset, but all console UI + game sounds are still coming through my TV, as well as the headset. I can't seem to find an option to disable TV audio, the internet isn't much help.

Bosws87

Does anyone know if it's possible to stop all audio being sent to your TV, when you have a headset connected to an Xbox? I got the new Xbox wireless headset, but all console UI + game sounds are still coming through my TV, as well as the headset. I can't seem to find an option to disable TV audio, the internet isn't much help.
Should be an option within the console somewhere, standard feature of any modern console i'd imagine.

ShinjiNinja26

There's a new 50gb update for the Halo: MCC which has pissed me right off. The game is already huge and all the update is is cosmetics and a new map (I don't play online).

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2021/0...ew-waterfall-halo-3-multiplayer-map-and-more/

Is the golden age of Xbox over?
Really? Feck sake! I also just got it for the campaigns. I’ve been playing through from the beginning and have one final level to complete on Halo 3 before moving onto 4, looks like that’s now going to be delayed slightly.:mad::lol:

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Have you tried pressing the mute button?

evil_geko

Didn't know Kojima might be joining the green team here, nice.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Weren't you guys taking the piss out of the Sony lads for their cinematic games? Kojima is the master of that bullshit, but his cutscenes don't even make any fecking sense.

I've never seen the fascination with the games he's created tbh. I did love MGS4, but my 2nd playthrough ended after about 2 hours. Think I'd managed about 10 mins of gameplay and the rest watching eggs fry or something.

He's got a feckin weird cult following.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Weren't you guys taking the piss out of the Sony lads for their cinematic games? Kojima is the master of that bullshit, but his cutscenes don't even make any fecking sense.

I've never seen the fascination with the games he's created tbh. I did love MGS4, but my 2nd playthrough ended after about 2 hours. Think I'd managed about 10 mins of gameplay and the rest watching eggs fry or something.

The good news is it's a big feck off to the Sony boys in here

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

He is wonderful. Always been a huge fan of the MGS franchise and Death Stranding was superb as well. As someone who will buy a PS5 I hope his next game is at least cross platform.

Andersons Dietician

Didn't realise it was so easy to pick up a series S, Curry's even have them in stock. Tempted.
Yeah I’ve been trying for a series x since November and failed and the S is starting to look tempting. Need to stay strong. There is only so many times a man can get it in his trolly or be next in queue to then be told out of stock before he cracks.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

I was but Death Stranding is actually good.

Bojan11

King Kojima is finally joining the winning team with a proper budget and more importantly Lord Spencer will give him free reign to do whatever he likes. This is like Superman and Batman joining forces.

Weren’t they praying that horror game was his yesterday and now as always they are playing down his accomplishments. Unlucky @esmufc07.

E DREJTA E AUTORIT © NGA BOJAN.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
King Kojima is finally joining the winning team with a proper budget and more importantly Lord Spencer will give him free reign to do whatever he likes. This is like Superman and Batman joining forces.

Weren’t they praying that horror game was his yesterday and now as always they are playing down his accomplishments. Unlucky @esmufc07.

Isn't that exactly what Sony did and we ended up with the weirdest game ever?

Bojan11

Isn't that exactly what Sony did and we ended up with the weirdest game ever?
Stop hating anything related Xbox, because you are coming across as petty.

King Kojima wants to make a survivor horror game, which my sources tell me that Sony won’t let him and that’s disgusting treatment of a great mind. This is a big blow for PS if it happens, whether you like it or not. Look at the fanfare they gave him when they signed him up.

Jeffrey Grub isn’t the only one who is coming out with this. Resetera Sony insider ‘Matt’ has confirmed this to be true. Now be gone, whilst I go on Phil Spencers Twitter and demand he announces KOJIMA. Maybe you should go on Twitter and ask him what does console exclusive means as it puzzled you last time.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Right, enough is enough. @Bojan11 your posts lately have become a hotbed of discussion in the mod forum. You know signatures aren't allowed here. We know that signatures aren't allowed here.

Q: Other sites have avatars. Why doesn’t RedCafe?
A: We feel they’re ugly and distract from the most important aspect of the forum - the content of posts. They won’t be allowed on here.

Q: Other sites have signatures. Why doesn’t RedCafe?
A: Read previous answer.
Stop it from now on or your posts will be infracted.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Stop hating anything related Xbox, because you are coming across as petty.

King Kojima wants to make a survivor horror game, which my sources tell me that Sony won’t let him and that’s disgusting treatment of a great mind. This is a big blow for PS if it happens, whether you like it or not. Look at the fanfare they gave him when they signed him up.

Jeffrey Grub isn’t the only one who is coming out with this. Resetera Sony insider ‘Matt’ has confirmed this to be true. Now be gone, whilst I go on Phil Spencers Twitter and demand he announces KOJIMA. Maybe you should go on Twitter and ask him what does console exclusive means as it puzzled you last time.

I don't really care either way. The last game of his I actually liked was Snake Eater. It's a good win for MS though cause he obviously has a big following. I didn't deny that at all, you fecking weirdo.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Elvis “I’ve done 14 game this year” Jackson

(real name protected so he doesn’t get doxxed by a rogue Bojan)