Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

wr8_utd

:'(
For anyone who has used the eneloop Pro batteries in their controllers, how was the experience and how long do they last? I realized I've got some lying around and probably going to keep using these with a AA battery charger.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
For anyone who has used the eneloop Pro batteries in their controllers, how was the experience and how long do they last? I realized I've got some lying around and probably going to keep using these with a AA battery charger.
Agessss mate. I'd expect 25/30hrs minimum, maybe as much as 40.

wr8_utd

Agessss mate. I'd expect 25/30hrs minimum, maybe as much as 40.
Woah! That's pretty great. Even the Duracell batteries that came with my Xbox have already lasted me easily over 20 hours already so if these are even better, that's great news. Don't need to go for the Play and Plug kit then.

wr8_utd

I couldn’t be arsed replacing batteries and putting them on charge that often
30 - 40 hours is fine tbh. Since most people have two controllers, that's around 60-80 hours from those two? That should be reduce frequent charging. Besides, my eneloop charger says it takes 4 hours to charge completely which seems an acceptable duration for a 2500mh battery.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
30 - 40 hours is fine tbh. Since most people have two controllers, that's around 60-80 hours from those two? That should be reduce frequent charging. Besides, my eneloop charger says it takes 4 hours to charge completely which seems an acceptable duration for a 2500mh battery.
I’d rather just stick a usb cable in and carry on playing though

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Fifa Beckham Edition is 30 quid on CD Keys for Xbox by the way.

Dunno whether to be silly and cop it in a few days if it’s still on sale.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Nice. If they are still using Klarna, you might just want to check your credit file just in case they are still fecking them up with multiple checks.
I use Klarna a fair amount anyway. I noticed they fecked it last time but removed the checks in the end. I'm as bothered as I should be, my credit rating is completely fecked for the forseeable due to a fiasco with my credit card company earlier this year (phoned them up to clear the balance and which they said they did but they left a tenner on it which I then failed to pay for 2 months because I thought my balance was cleared, the absolute arseholes).

Edit: Nothing on my report yet and looks like the previous ones have been taken off at least.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I use Klarna a fair amount anyway. I noticed they fecked it last time but removed the checks in the end. I'm as bothered as I should be, my credit rating is completely fecked for the forseeable due to a fiasco with my credit card company earlier this year (phoned them up to clear the balance and which they said they did but they left a tenner on it which I then failed to pay for 2 months because I thought my balance was cleared, the absolute arseholes).

Edit: Nothing on my report yet and looks like the previous ones have been taken off at least.
Good. Yeah it's completely shitty how these companies can feck you over for the slightest of issues. The system is completely wrong.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Good. Yeah it's completely shitty how these companies can feck you over for the slightest of issues. The system is completely wrong.
I'm sure it works quite well for the people making the rules!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Any idea why my Modern Warfare doesn’t show the X/S enhanced logo? Everything’s downloaded and updated, including the texture pack.

I downloaded cod for my mate because of his shit internet and it did show it on his.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's taken me a near full week but I think I can safely say that I've finally got used to the elite controller. I'm enjoying using it now.

Also, I'm enjoying Cold War the more I play, but and it's a big but, 8 maps is not enough.

I did try 120hz mode again today and dam, it really is hard to tell the difference with 60fps. The difference between 1080p and 4k is pretty big, though.
Are you using 120hz panel?

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Any idea why my Modern Warfare doesn’t show the X/S enhanced logo? Everything’s downloaded and updated, including the texture pack.

I downloaded cod for my mate because of his shit internet and it did show it on his.
Has Modern Warfare got an update? I'm not sure it has. Or do you mean Warzone?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Yeah. I hardly notice anything different in Cold War. And it's the same story when I tried it out in Ori 2. Do you notice a big difference?
I can notice the difference for sure on Modern Warfare on PC.

Bosws87

I felt a bit sick, when i went from 60 to 144 for the first 10 minutes or so the difference is that noticeable.

Bojan11

An OLED panel. It can only do 1080p @ 120, though
That is your problem. It’s not 120.

It is running at 60. Go look up Reddit, people are having problems with PS5 and Series X trying to get 1080p at 120hz. There’s a few monitors that work on PS5. But a lot of them don’t.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I assume they both benefit from the texture pack? I’ve not played mp since so can’t confirm that.
I don't think MW has anything, I don't own that game, though. I've just checked Warzone, and for me that shows as X/S enhanced. The xbox should just download the right version for that Xbox.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
The conclusion here is the Dixie needs an opticians appointment, stat

ShinjiNinja26

Oh it’s excellent pal, very impressed. Can’t believe how quiet and fast it is, especially booting up. One thing though that’s bothering me is I downloaded Cold War which I know is giving the Xbox some problems at the minute but thought if I got the optimised version for Series X it would be fine but it literally kicked me back to the home screen after freezing on the very first load up of the game. Worked ok after and played a little zombies but I’m shitting myself every time I load the game after reading horror stories of the game actually bricking consoles, Treyarch need to pull their finger out and fix this ASAP! Other than that I’m fecking loving it!!:drool:

LonelyFire

Oh it’s excellent pal, very impressed. Can’t believe how quiet and fast it is, especially booting up. One thing though that’s bothering me is I downloaded Cold War which I know is giving the Xbox some problems at the minute but thought if I got the optimised version for Series X it would be fine but it literally kicked me back to the home screen after freezing on the very first load up of the game. Worked ok after and played a little zombies but I’m shitting myself every time I load the game after reading horror stories of the game actually bricking consoles, Treyarch need to pull their finger out and fix this ASAP! Other than that I’m fecking loving it!!:drool:
Unfortunately, the only solution with CW at the moment seems to be to disable ray tracing. Otherwise prepare yourself for plenty of crashes.