Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Damo why are you getting more wound up about Bojan's wierdness than all these fanboys invading and ruining an otherwise nice thread. Poor show.

Bosws87

Damo why are you getting more wound up about Bojan's wierdness than all these fanboys invading and ruining an otherwise nice thread. Poor show.
The biggest one going is himself but plays it off as Richard Keys would say "It's just banter"

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Right, enough is enough. @Bojan11 your posts lately have become a hotbed of discussion in the mod forum. You know signatures aren't allowed here. We know that signatures aren't allowed here.

Stop it from now on or your posts will be infracted.
Just letting @Bojan Djordjic know that I saw this post and appreciated it

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Damien clamping down on Bojan is a clear infringement of our rights. Everyone knows the console threads are exempt from caf rules.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Like I said, it was brought up in the mod forum by people who mod and aren't currently eating a Cadbury's Dairy Milk bar. I'm just passing on the message.

Why/when did Bojan start doing that anyway?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Like I said, it was brought up in the mod forum by people who mod and aren't currently eating a Cadbury's Dairy Milk bar. I'm just passing on the message.

I think @horsechoker copied one of his posts so he started informing people about the copyright. Not sure which mods were editing them

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Surprised that Bojan received a warning for having that signature before getting one for the actual content of his posts :lol:

Shamwow

What is the venn diagram of people who mod and people who aren't currently eating a Cadbury's Dairy Milk bar and are you paid by Cadbury's?

Conor

You joke but this is what I do. because when I mute my soundbar it flashes, which is super annoying
I wasn't joking haha, I'm doing that alright, would just be nice to have a less shit way of achieving the result.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Let's keep this thread going...

What's everyone been playing this week? I've personally been enjoying changing my trousers every half-hour in The Evil Within.
Is it good? I really want to play through it but I remember getting it when it first came out and got bored after an hour or two.
I’ve not actually played much this week. Want to get through Soulstorm despite the average reviews.

Shamwow

Slowly making my way through It Takes Two which is fantastic. It's much more of a game than A Way Out, great mechanics, controls and graphics. The story line is kinda weird.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Is it good? I really want to play through it but I remember getting it when it first came out and got bored after an hour or two.
I’ve not actually played much this week. Want to get through Soulstorm despite the average reviews.
It's not brilliant but I quite like it. It can get very tense because of the lack of ammo and you have to plan ahead of time otherwise you'll definitely die (which you probably will anyway).

They're not the same type of game but playing it reminds me a lot of Soulsborne, in that one hour or hardwork feels like four :lol:

Others have likened it to Resident Evil 4, which makes sense given its the same director (Shinji Mikami). I never played it so I can't judge.

The sequel is the easier game for sure. I loved how similar it felt to Alan Wake.

Oddworld took me an age to get through on the PS4. A really good game but I was never motivated to play it for extended periods.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Slowly making my way through It Takes Two which is fantastic. It's much more of a game than A Way Out, great mechanics, controls and graphics. The story line is kinda weird.
Yeah it's brilliant. The story is definitely a bit.. misguided, but it is funny in parts and the two leads are well acted. Not sure what they were thinking with the Book of Love though :lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
It's not brilliant but I quite like it. It can get very tense because of the lack of ammo and you have to plan ahead of time otherwise you'll definitely die (which you probably will anyway).

They're not the same type of game but playing it reminds me a lot of Soulsborne, in that one hour or hardwork feels like four :lol:

Others have likened it to Resident Evil 4, which makes sense given its the same director (Shinji Mikami). I never played it so I can't judge.

The sequel is the easier game for sure. I loved how similar it felt to Alan Wake.

Oddworld took me an age to get through on the PS4. A really good game but I was never motivated to play it for extended periods.
Thanks, I’ll check it out after Resident Evil Village I think. Love a good horror game. RE4 is an all time classic!

Shark

@NotShark
My only issue about TEW2 was the clunkyness in combat, although 60fps may help with that. Otherwise a solid horror game.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Anyone who has bought one of these (non UK) European continent: do you get an English 3-pin plug or connector in the box or just a 2-pin?

Thanks.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Anyone who has bought one of these (non UK) European continent: do you get an English 3-pin plug or connector in the box or just a 2-pin?

Thanks.
No you get a 2-pin EU standard. I've been using my power cable from my PS3 since November.

Shamwow

I'm actually loving Outriders. The storyline I'm just skilling through but the actual gameplay is super fun.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm actually loving Outriders. The storyline I'm just skilling through but the actual gameplay is super fun.
Yeah same here, not a clue what it's actually about :lol:

Solo'd so far but might jump onto matchmaking at some point not the inventory loss bug is apparently fixed.

Some absolute bullshit enemies though. The snipers are ridiculous, and some of the monsters quick moves to crowd you is stupid.

Shamwow

Yeah same here, not a clue what it's actually about :lol:

Solo'd so far but might jump onto matchmaking at some point not the inventory loss bug is apparently fixed.

Some absolute bullshit enemies though. The snipers are ridiculous, and some of the monsters quick moves to crowd you is stupid.
What class are you playing? I'm on pyro. I haven't had that issue yet, only on World level 6 though. I'm currently using a gun that freezes enemies in place which probably helps :lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
What class are you playing? I'm on pyro. I haven't had that issue yet, only on World level 6 though. I'm currently using a gun that freezes enemies in place which probably helps :lol:
Technomancer or whatever it is, freeze is critical for any build I would think, think I'm WT7 atm

DavelinaJolie

I'm really enjoying Outriders too, was up to World tier 9 before my mates character got wiped and we burned through low world tier to get him levelled.

Trickster is awesome btw, Spinny death FTW!

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Sony paying money to keep games off game pass now, instead of improving their own service for the loyalists. Wouldn't be happy if I was one of those weird fanboys.